Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1759 posts ] 
What is your favorite thing on planet Earth?
Animals  20%  [ 16 ]
Music  10%  [ 8 ]
Books  23%  [ 19 ]
Food  11%  [ 9 ]
Other (Please comment.)  9%  [ 7 ]
Please just give me the FP!  27%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 81
 Post subject: Re: Rayven's Nest-Everyone welcome!
Posted: Jan 25th, '21, 21:48    

Tam I am

Hugs: 27656
Mood: I am Groot
*hug for Rayven*

I don't really like my pastor either, but with God's help I've gotten to where I can listen to him without any rudeness coming out of me. He's not a bad guy. He just has no clue about anything I talk about, and I feel like he dismisses every concern I can remember expressing. Our worlds and characters are just too different.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.
she/her/hers
not "they"!
First fairy: May 31, 2019

Posted: Jan 26th, '21, 03:24    

Moi

Hugs: 323961
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I remember my uncle was going to this church and once he started asking questions, the church shunned him.
He loved going there too.
I'm glad he was able to realize how shallow and unlikable these people were :\

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Jan 27th, '21, 08:08    

Tam I am

This is the church that I've been to that hasn't shunned me. Most of them just don't know how to deal with someone who lost the box.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
she/her/hers
not "they"!

Posted: Jan 27th, '21, 19:44    

Rayven

Hugs: 39011
Mood: Sassy
Moi-*gives Moi a dirty look* :qstr: Well, it wouldn't matter if you were ugly. Not everyone can be pretty and that's ok. I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are.

Me too. They go back on the 13th to get the second one. I hope they don't run out before then. I wish the world wouldn't computerize everything. They're going to be in big trouble and not know how to do anything if for some reason we lose computers. You need to take care of yourself. *pinches* :qt:

That would be a nice thing for you to do for him, or better yet, help him with. My neighbor helped some once I got started even though he shouldn't because he has cancer and is hooked up to oxygen. I kept telling him to relax but I think he felt bad about needing help.

Me too but at least I didn't have to deal with my son, that could have been worse. O.O

No, that's true. I think it just helps me keep my commitment to God. I did go and it was fine. I read my bible instead of listening to the preacher though. :qoops:

Awww, that's so sweet. :mccute:

They shouldn't have done that to your uncle. Did he find a better church?

How's your sister doing? Still driving you nuts? XD

Tam-*hugs*

Churches should never shun people unless they are extremely inappropriate in church. I'm glad they don't shun you at your church even if they don't all understand you all the time.

Thank you both for your support. :qh: I hate to complain but sometimes it's necessary.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 28th, '21, 02:45    

Moi

Having grown up in a "Christian" school where people were greedy and selfish and pretended to be nice and caring - it's left a permanent bad taste in my mouth.
Not to mention my religious breakdown - I'm terrified of triggering it again.
So I don't go to church. I can pray and stuff on my own.
And I know not EVERYONE is a fake Christian...There's really good people in the world. But it's hard to trust people easily xD

I had to be up early today because my mom didn't know how to do a video chat on the computer.
We've done this before. They send a link, you click the link, you make sure to unmute yourself and you talk.
Not rocket science.
But I had to do it for her.

My grandpa was someone that did everything for himself.
When he got cancer, he ended up needing to be taken care of by my mom and aunt.
I know that probably made him feel bad, but he was sick.
And like with my dad - he's sick and getting older. So I worry about him.
He posted, jokingly, he needed a maid.
An old friend of his told him to hire someone from Mexico.
Then they got told off for being racist xD;
But I mean...my dad's Mexican so I don't...see why a friend would say something racist to him .___.
Maybe he meant well by saying to hire someone so they get money and stuff...
Who knows anymore Bu

I don't know if he found another church....I'd have to ask.
He's with a different woman now, though.
He divorced with my aunt and she's been hell to him.
I think they met through that church.

Well, my sister was crying earlier because she's failing subjects in school and she said she was feeling suicidal.
So my mom talked to her and tried to cheer her up and it seems like it worked.
I've had so many suicidal thoughts in my life and I wanted to just tell her that nothing lasts forever and there's no reason to just die or want to die when things get better and change.
But I don't know if those words reached her :\

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Jan 28th, '21, 06:07    

Tam I am

*hugs for everyone. Too zonked to say more*

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
she/her/hers
not "they"!

Posted: Jan 28th, '21, 21:51    

Moi

-hugs Tam- 8u

I'm debating whether or not to play Dead by Daylight today...
Sometimes I'm just not in the mood.
I've been posting on the website a bit. I got to 30 posts yesterday.
Someone had made a thread asking why Survivors are so disrespectful and rude when a Killer lets them escape.
This person plays Killer and tries to be nice and gets insulted and called dumb because they let Survivors escape.
That is so freaking rude I can't even.
I've had Killers be nice and let me escape and I'm always grateful.
I always thank them unless they're on console and can't see my thanks :\
I usually twirl in a circle as a thanks then leave xD;

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Jan 30th, '21, 23:00    

Rayven

It is hard to trust people just in general. I've been lied to and stabbed in the back so many times I've lost count.

We need a support group for daughters that have to do everything technical for their aging parents. XD Maybe we should write them a guide or something but I doubt it would help.

If you're sick you can't help it. That could be any one of us one day. I doubt he meant to be racist, that word gets thrown around waaayyy too much. He probably just meant that they work hard but they're also affordable. *shrugs* And he could have been trying to get your dad a girlfriend. XD

I see. It sounds complicated so you probably shouldn't ask. XD

Oh my. I hope she listened to you. Even if she failed school completely it's not worth that. I've heard a lot of kids are feeling that way because of online learning but I don't get it. I would have loved that as a kid.

I can't imagine being mean to someone who let me live. O.O Those people are probably just trolls.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 31st, '21, 03:19    

Moi

My whole life, people have been shitty to me, so I just in general don't care for people or at least I try to avoid them.
I do like meeting people online and talking to my friends online, though.
Even if we never meet in person, I feel that they're genuine and I love them.
But as far as wanting to make new friends and meeting everyone...Nah.
I'm happy with my online friends and my animals u8

I mean...my mom does a lot for me, so it's the least I could do.
But I show her the same thing over and over and over >Bu
And I don't like phones - so I don't use phones much.
I use my phone my dad gave me to play games and that's it .__.
So I tell them I don't know a lot about phones, and they just ignore me and ask for help because I'm an expert Bu
That's what irks me most. When I tell someone I can't do something or don't understand something - they say I'm lying because they know I'm good at it because they're bad at it.
Bu

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Like...it makes no sense to tell your MEXICAN friend something RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS.
I remember...Was it Kelly Osborne who said something like "If you get rid of all the Mexicans, who will clean your toilet, DONALD TRUMP?"
And people were like "WOW YOU'RE SO RACIST THAT'S SO OFFENSIVE!11!"
But...I don't think it was racist - I think it was insulting Trump, who I believe is racist.
Like to him, all Mexicans are probably only good for is cleaning his toilets - so that's what she went for - his stupidity and racism.
But people said she was offending Mexicans instead.
That's not what I heard. I heard it as her mocking Trump and I stand by what she meant xD
Trust me, if someone was racist to me and or Mexicans I'd be the first to tell them to fuck off.
But I say stuff all the time that people take the wrong way so I think I'm just better and understand what people were trying to say - even if they worded it wrong.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind the question. He's really intelligent and he told me he spent most of his life in prison so he had nothing but time to read. He read all kinds of stuff, including religion. He actually told me he always knew I was intelligent because I could see when people were full of shit.
He said it took him like 40 years to figure stuff out that I already figured out at my young age xD
We actually had some nice discussions and he was like bragging about it, which made me happy 8,u

She seems to be feeling better. She's struggling with her mental illness, not being able to see her friends, going through puberty and she may be Autistic.
It's like the world is crashing down around her :\

This online schooling has been a huge nightmare for all of us.
She says she does her work, they say she didn't. Then she swears she did it and doesn't understand what they're talking about.
And to be fair, she did her work and turned it in once and a teacher was harassing our mom about her not doing her work.
I went into her account, saw she DID do her work, took a screenshot and sent it to the teacher who was complaining my sister didn't do it Bu

I think people are just assholes in the game. People constantly say how toxic the fanbase is.
Like if a Killer is nice and lets you live, you call them stupid for letting you win??????
Any time a Killer is nice to me, I tell them thank you.
And sometimes they can't see my thanks because they're on console and you can't see the chat on console.
So I worry they won't know I'm thankful xD;
I made a friend who was playing as Pyramid Head and they downed me and carried me to a generator instead of trying to kill me and I was like "Awww" and my game froze and booted me out so they thought I got pissed and ragequit Bu
They added me as a friend and messaged me, thinking they upset me and wanted to say sorry.
There's nice people who play the game. It's what keeps me playing.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 1st, '21, 21:17    

Rayven

I totally understand that. *nods* However, I've had quite a few people surprise me lately. I've met some good people I think.

I know, mine too. They just get on my nerves. XD I get the same from my mom only she says I'm smart and can figure it out. *rolls eyes* One day I told her that I'm not as smart as she thinks I am. XD

I agree that she was not being racist and was only being mean to Trump. I'm surprised she was accused of being racist since she's so liberal. I have to politely disagree about him being racist though. He just doesn't want a ton of illegal aliens crossing the border every day, I don't either. It's not good for anybody including the Mexicans and other groups of people who've made a life here legally or that would like to. Allowing anyone, under any circumstances, to cross the border illegally is dangerous for U.S. citizens and the people crossing the border. And Trump is another person that says stuff wrong a lot and people take him wrong because he can be a jerk, I'll willingly admit that. His personality sucks but his politics are mostly good. People judged him on his personality though and only listened to what the liberals had to say about him. :qsob: Sorry for the rant. XD It's just that I've met real racists and they would never willingly work with someone from another race. Trump worked with Omarosa for years, she was his right-hand woman. It's gotten to where every white person is told that they're racist and that's just not true.

I'm glad that he gained so much from reading. That's where most of my knowledge comes from too. Awww, that's a nice thing for him to say. :qg: I'm sure he's right, I've just started figuring things out too. XD Well, if you get the chance I'd like to know if he found another church and if he's happy. :qg:

I'm sure she feels that it is. For a second I forgot that teenagers feel that way about everything. I know I did; the world was always ending! XD I was a brat though. Plus, your sister is growing up in a different time and it might actually be rougher for her.

I'm sure it is a nightmare. I know it would be a pain for you and your mom but is there any way you could keep proof of her work more often? Like you did before? That way they can't accuse her of something she didn't do or in this case, accuse her of not doing something she actually did.

Aww, that was nice of them! :qg: There are good people out there, we just have to look.

(0) (0)

[ 1759 posts ]