Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1759 posts ] 
What is your favorite thing on planet Earth?
Animals  20%  [ 16 ]
Music  10%  [ 8 ]
Books  23%  [ 19 ]
Food  11%  [ 9 ]
Other (Please comment.)  9%  [ 7 ]
Please just give me the FP!  27%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 81
 Post subject: Re: Rayven's Nest-Everyone welcome!
Posted: Aug 3rd, '20, 04:22    

Tam I am

Hugs: 27754
Mood: I am Groot
I'm alive again.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.
she/her/hers
not "they"!
First fairy: May 31, 2019

Posted: Aug 3rd, '20, 21:13    

Moi

Hugs: 324601
Mood: Know you're not alone.

So...does that mean you're a zombie?
8u

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Aug 4th, '20, 01:28    

Tam I am

Christian, actually, but I was referring to recovery from heat stroke. lol

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
she/her/hers
not "they"!

Posted: Aug 4th, '20, 20:36    

Moi

Do you often come back to life u8

I think I got heat stroke the other day.
But I was only outside in the sun for like 5 minutes.
I started feeling disoriented and like I was going to pass out.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Aug 5th, '20, 01:42    

Rayven

Hugs: 39241
Mood: Sassy
Sorry I disappeared for a minute. Had a couple of rough days due to my son. :/

Moi-I understand that. I never used to be short-tempered but the older I get, the more I lose patience with people. :qoops: Plus, I've been treated really rotten by a lot of people and I think it's a defense mechanism I've developed. I'm working on it.

XD Oh Momo. That pose isn't very ladylike. LOL

True. :qg: Probably, but then I'd have to deal with the neighbor. XD He's a sixty? year-old guy who already flirts with me and I'm not interested in the slightest. LOL

That's happened to me a lot too. Some people are just miserable and they take it out on others. That's the only thing I can figure out.

Yeah, it is. XD

Awww. That was awful and doesn't make any sense. :qsob: I would have felt the same way. I threatened some kids that were bullying my son years ago. I should probably say I regret it but I don't. XD I didn't hurt them or anything, I just threatened to kick their butts. I said it before I could stop myself. How did your sister handle it?

I know right! *glares at people who don't love animals to death like we do* XD I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they don't have parasites or diseases.

Just too many people around. *shakes head* I had that happen at a water park only it was an accident and they sat on my head. XD It didn't last long enough for me to get scared but I did get water up my nose which hurts so bad. :qd:

I've never heard of that one before. Could be, you never know. I've heard of people that can't eat or drink something that's been out of their sight and they thought that they'd been poisoned in a previous life. Could be, or it could be OCD. Who knows?! It's very curious though.

Tam-*hugs* I'm glad you're alive. :qg:

I've never had heat stroke (that I know of) but I hear it's awful. And I don't think it takes some people long to get, especially if they're not used to being in the heat.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '20, 21:18    

Moi

Is everything okay uB

I actually am the opposite - I mellow out the older I get.
I used to be ready to start an argument at any moment.
This guy I watch once said something like "Some of the meanest, hardest people are sometimes the kindest and sweetest people on the inside. They've just been hurt too many times and don't want to be hurt again."

She was chasing her tail the other night. She was going around in circles and doing tumbles and it was so damn cute >xD
I've never seen her play like that.

>XD
I love the elderly 8,u
They're one of my soft spots.
Partly because I don't have grandparents anymore...

>XD
I hate that. You know, they wanna pick on kids and sometimes the parents don't even care that they're raising little assholes so we should be able to kick their butts \>8u/
It upset her. But I told her not to worry about people like that.
I don't want her to grow up like I did with nearly no self-esteem.
I refuse to let that happen even if it means punting children Bu

We named this brown and white cat Macaron 8u
He used to run from us, but now he walks up to me and meows at me when I feed him.

My aunt sprays the cats with vinegar because they step into her yard.
It really pisses me off.
She sprays Samson in the eyes.
She denied doing that, but Samson's eyes look really bad.
Mom said she sprays him in the eyes.

I tell my parents about how people did me when I was younger. Teachers being mean to me, people bullying me, etc.
They say "Why didn't you tell me!?"
\8u/

To be honest, if I'm around strangers, I refuse to drink anything I didn't get myself and I will not drink from a cup that was out of my sight u8
People do drug drinks.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Aug 6th, '20, 04:53    

Tam I am

I've... been glared at. :(

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
she/her/hers
not "they"!

Posted: Aug 6th, '20, 14:28    

Rayven

Moi-Well, not really, but it never has been. Thanks for asking. :qsml: He's always had severe problems. Saturday, I get a call from him at 10 am saying he found some money and he'd like me to hang onto it for him. I told him that sounded sketchy and that I'd call him back. Meanwhile, my other line was blowing up. It was his...I'll use the term friend loosely, saying that my son had stolen money from him. So that's where the found money came from. :/ The guy said he'd have my son's legs broke if he didn't return the money. I tried to get a hold of my son but I couldn't. I didn't take it too seriously though. That might sound horrible but the guy is old and I figured he was just angry. People get angry at my son all the time.

Anyway, so then Sunday evening we get a call from my son saying that he'd been kidnapped and was being held in a car and that if we didn't give the guys $250 they'd kill him. Again, I smelled something fishy. He didn't seem scared enough for someone that was being kidnapped. I told him we didn't have the money, which we didn't at that moment, and that I was going to call the cops and tell them that the guy from the day before had him kidnapped. My son begged me not to call the cops but I did. Long story short, my son is fine and was found hanging out at the kidnapping mastermind's house. :qs: My son told the cops that I made the whole thing up. O.O So, either my son was trying to scam his own family out of $250 or since the kidnappers couldn't get any money out of us they thought they might as well all become the best of friends. :qstr:

I'm just done. I've been done but this was the last straw. I finally got my parents to quit answering his phone calls. I don't have any problem not answering them. My mom, the big softie, isn't happy about it but I've got her cooperating for now. Sorry for the wall of text. I bet you're sorry you asked. XD

Oh and yesterday I found out I was exposed to Covid at church on Sunday. :/

(Back to original conversation.) That's good. I do in ways but not in others. XD I believe there's a lot of truth to that.

XD They get wound up sometimes.

Awww. That's lovely. I wish I did but I've never felt a connection to elderly people. I'm not sure why. I'm not a baby person either. I think I just love animals. XD I don't either. I just lost my last grandma in February. :qsob:

XD If their parents were listening (I'm not even sure they were there.) they didn't confront me. Maybe they knew I wasn't going to budge on my position. Awww. Poor thing. I hope she doesn't grow up with no self-esteem too. That's the pits. I've always had trouble with that.

XD I like that name.

That's horrible. What's she going to do when the cats decide to gang up on her? :qsmr:

At least you know they care and that hopefully, they'd have done something if you had told them. My parents are too wimpy.

That's true. I usually only worried about it at the bar though. I probably should have worried all the time. XD

Tam-Awww. I still love you, Tam. :qh: No offense was meant. Besides, you probably love pixel animals more than I do. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 6th, '20, 23:05    

Tam I am

*relieved* Thanks, Rayven.

What? Oh no. Have you been tested? *hug!* Also, *huge sympathy* What a mess. Eeesh. <joke>Of course you don't have spare money, you have to use at least $2 to buy me a birthday present!</joke>

I like old people sometimes. They're often really interesting to talk to, and they're the easiest people I know of who will tell me understandable stories. (I've been told stories by babies and animals too, but I don't understand more than the gist of those). They also often make delicious jam and pickles. :D

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
she/her/hers
not "they"!

Posted: Aug 8th, '20, 01:20    

Rayven

*hugs* You're welcome. :qg:

No, I haven't been. I don't plan on it unless we get so sick we have to go to the hospital. So far, so good. The lady that exposed me called me back and said that the Health Dept. said that I'm low risk and I don't even have to quarantine. O.O Made me wonder how careless a person has to be to get it. *shrugs* I do though. XD
Tam I am wrote:I like old people sometimes. They also often make delicious jam and pickles. :D
My eyes skipped most of what you wrote at first and I thought that you were eating old people. LMBO

Yes, it's hard to know exactly what babies and animals are trying to say. It helps if they repeat it while using body language. That's how Chase taught me that he wanted the treats that were up on top of the fridge. XD

(0) (0)

[ 1759 posts ]