Nay.  8%  [ 18 ]
Indifferent~  46%  [ 104 ]
Total votes : 225
 Post subject: Re: Candy Caravan Chat
Posted: May 26th, '19, 10:49    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222384
Mood: contemplative
Okay, as per previous discussion, keeping track of donuts and posts between events....

24,423 posts and 340 donuts. I'll have to dig through this thread a bit to find what it was before, at the end of the last caravan, to do the calculations.

(I've not posted as much this month, though, so I'm not sure how useful it will be)

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: May 26th, '19, 12:03    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23741
I fell out of activity after the last event. I guess the rubber-band affect. The more time I spend here the more time I spend away.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 26th, '19, 14:36    

Zupprika

Hugs: 176689
Mood: tired
I'm glad the caravan is back, I was wondering yesterday when it would be there.

Time to finish the knotted shirts gnnnn

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: May 26th, '19, 17:27    

Myste

Hugs: 49619
I have no clue what I was in the process of buying never mind where in the list I was.

It's a good thing it says which items are allready owned or I'd be spending the next forever comparing the list of what's for sale to what I have in my wardrobe.

I only had 23 donuts coming into this round of the event.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 26th, '19, 17:53    

Zupprika

Hugs: 176689
Mood: tired
Oh yes I'm so glad it says when we already own the item. Best feature ever lol

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: May 26th, '19, 18:20    

Myste

Hugs: 49619
It seems I was about midway through the headwings. I thought I had finished them but apparently not.

I do know I picked up a couple wigs and dresses, which would explain the lack of progress, lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 26th, '19, 18:29    

Arachne

Hugs: 48381
I'm also on knotted shirts. I need about 30 more donuts to buy them all. It's nice they're cheap :mcglee: And look great. My favourite combo :mctongue:
Zupprika wrote:Oh yes I'm so glad it says when we already own the item. Best feature ever lol
I agree. It saved me so many times... Though I think it doesn't say so at Treasure Trove. I can't check it now, because too much time passed since I bought something there and the sets I own aren't there anymore, but I remember I've always had to double check everything manually before clicking 'buy'.

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: May 26th, '19, 19:35    

TrickyLA

Hugs: 23221
Mood: Tired
I'm so lousy with posting that I haven't really bought many items from the Caravan at all, haha. I'm trying to get the remaining colors of the Wanted Shirt that I really want since it's leaving at this point. c':

Went into it with 64 donuts and now I have 9. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 26th, '19, 20:12    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222384
Mood: contemplative
Arachne wrote:I'm also on knotted shirts. I need about 30 more donuts to buy them all. It's nice they're cheap :mcglee: And look great. My favourite combo :mctongue:
Zupprika wrote:Oh yes I'm so glad it says when we already own the item. Best feature ever lol
I agree. It saved me so many times... Though I think it doesn't say so at Treasure Trove. I can't check it now, because too much time passed since I bought something there and the sets I own aren't there anymore, but I remember I've always had to double check everything manually before clicking 'buy'.
Yes, I noticed that too! I used to wonder why and then I realized it's because the treasure trove shows items in sets, and since items can be owned individually, and sets broken up....
well, I assume that's why.
Admittedly programming to me may as well be magic.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: May 27th, '19, 00:32    

Arachne

Hugs: 48381
@Akili Li:
Yeah, I was also wondering why it's like that at first, but then I reached the same conclusion :mclaugh:

I'm sure it's absolutely possible to make it show the set as bought if you have all the items and not bought otherwise (in case you have at least one missing item). But it would be really misleading if you bought the whole set and sold one or two items - you still have to double check yourself what you already have, otherwise you may end up with additional set.

It could be made so the set is shown as bought if you actually have bought the set at Treasure Trove. But then you may accidentialy buy it again, if you've bought it previously from others and then got some FCs to spend at TT. So again, it's misleading.

Considering how troublesome it is, I think it was a really good idea to leave it like that. At least noone would make a mistake because of that - it's best to double check each set manually by yourself. Or just remember what you've actually done with all your FCs - though I'm bad at that :mcheh:

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

[ 14120 posts ]