Bored  11%  [ 21 ]
Tired  27%  [ 51 ]
Eh. I'm alive.  40%  [ 76 ]
Total votes : 192
 Post subject: Re: Find free items chat
Posted: Jun 25th, '20, 22:44    

Hotarla

Hugs: 88026
Oh, are you talking about those popups that tell you to choose the right object and you get a Material? Yeah those are kinda normal, you'd find those every once in awhile, they give you Material items which you can find in your Wardrobe in the Materials section. Materials can be used to make Quest items for NPCs in the Castle. The Alchemist will you help you turn Materials into Quest items. You can find more Materials once you adopt a Knuffel from the Knuffel Shop. By Feeding and Playing with it, you can Dig at Candy Island for more Materials.

The Free Items we're talking about are mainly the Lost Items series, where you find a popup with a Clue that tells you where on the site there is a new free Lost item.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jun 25th, '20, 22:54    

Koi

Hugs: 5226
Mood: i am a meat popsicle
Ah~ I see ^^;;
I understand the difference now. I had gotten that pompom the other day, but that one didn't have the object test and I did follow a clue. Thank you very much!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 25th, '20, 23:18    

Hotarla

No problem Koi! If you ever need any other tips on this site, just let me know! You can ask me here or via message. I assume you're a newer user? I saw that knuffel you made, it looks quite nice! I'm thinking of adopting it myself!

Since you're new here, I want to help you out! I have a list of items that I'm thinking of selling (haven't gotten buyers yet but the market has been pretty quiet lately). I'll let you pick up a few of those items for free, just to get your started! Here's the list!

Item List

Don't worry about paying for them, this is my gift to you! c; Since I have so many items, you can pick around, 20-30 items? Or however much you want. I would rather the items go to good homes instead of gather dust in my inventory!

By the way, for every 10 levels your WILD knuffels level up, you can get a free item! These items are known as Wild Knuffel items. The regular, normal Knuffels from the Knuffel Shop don't give you items but, if you max out their Feeding and Playing bars, you can go to Candy Island (under the Knuffel tag) and dig for Materials and Food Points (the main currency on KofK). And, as I said earlier, you can complete quests using the Materials you've dug up and exchange for more items! You can check out Knuffel stages HERE.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '20, 01:27    

Koi

Hugs: 5226
Mood: i am a meat popsicle
Ahaha~ ^^;;; my newness is showing, huh?
Yes, I joined just recently. I've been looking into various threads to learn more including that Knuffel one with all the stages. I wanted to do my best to make sure I didn't copy any preexisting design concepts. Also been combing through wilds for the same reason XD; as best as possible, lol. Thank you for your interest in it ^^ I'm glad others can enjoy it too. I had fun making it! <3 Though maybe you can clear this up about them: Wild knuffels won't ever provide food points, even at their max level?
oAo!!! Would it be okay if I sent you a message once I've looked through your list properly? It's very kind of you to even offer!!! ;u; <3 Everyone I've met has been so nice here~ I'm kinda surprised it's so quiet given that. Thank you so much for offering gifts to me OTL I promise they won't just end up in the market.

If I could ask you about items I've seen on the builder, would that be okay? Maybe you've had a chance to see what event they've come from/if they're even possible to get still somewhere. I've had no luck finding them, so I might change my dream avatar if they're basically unattainable:
- Takeshita Dori Armwarmers
- Takeshita Dori Top
There are others, but I REALLY like these- kinda decora style! Sadly, I don't know anything about their origin. Have I missed something that would tell me where they came from?
Many items come up with a blank beside them for a price in the avatar builder's items list, so (I assume) that means they come from some special means, right? Donations, events, etc.? Might there be a listing where I could learn more about such items? Sorry to bother you with my personal quests ^^;

edit: apologies for textwall!!! OTL

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 26th, '20, 02:06    

Hotarla

answering you via PM because of the wall o text. c;

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 29th, '20, 20:19    

Hotarla

Sorry for double post, its easier as a notification.

Lost Winged Sword (Teal)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 1st, '20, 19:19    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92145
Mood: Forever confused
Thanks! Adding!

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 1st, '20, 19:49    

Hotarla

no problem! c;

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 18th, '20, 00:29    

witch77

Hugs: 51058
Mood: lazy
new item!
Spoiler

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 18th, '20, 00:32    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92145
Mood: Forever confused
Nice! I just updated!

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

[ 5506 posts ]