[ 28 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Wet and Wild?
Posted: Jul 16th, '20, 15:56    

Ms_Zuralli

Hugs: 23706
Mood: Done being an adult
Yahoo Messenger: halloween_azurill
lol
I wish I could go outside and have a water balloon fight. With the quarantine and virus shenanigans I'll just have to make do with a virtual one :mcglee:

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Jul 17th, '20, 09:09    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23598
I live in Vegas and it's hot as hell, but none of my family is here and I don't want to have a water fight with random strangers IRL.

Having water fights with random people online is fine though. I mean it's not like you know how many times I've hit you with a water balloon or I know if every one has ganged up on me or something like that.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 18th, '20, 04:34    

Ms_Zuralli

Ah good point.
Might still be interesting though to stage a water balloon fight at a nearby family park, though just for the kids perhaps.
I remember when I was younger we would go to the park in eastside Manhattan up in New York and just play in the water fountains/sprinklers with whoever was there or occasionally one of the adults brought quite a few waterguns and balloons for all the kids to play with. We had to watch for the really young kids to make sure they didn't get hurt as they didn't know what was going on, just that there was water going everywhere and that it was fun.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Jul 21st, '20, 10:56    

Gwendolyn Quincy

I got all the items! I hope they release a Knuffel for those that reach level ten like they did last year. They haven't announce one yet, so I guess it's unlikely.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 21st, '20, 14:13    

Ms_Zuralli

I'm gonna wait til I reach level 10 before buying anything, even though I'm sure I have enough for everything. It would be nice to get an event knuffel for this event since it's mermaid themed! I can't recall, but I don't think they released the knuffel details until after the event ended...I think.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Jul 22nd, '20, 12:55    

Gwendolyn Quincy

No last year it was before the event ended because I was in a rush to reach level ten in order to get it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 22nd, '20, 15:23    

Ms_Zuralli

Well then, here's to hoping that we get an event knuffel if they shared the info before the event ended. Maybe Firn wanted to keep it a surprise? Which is a bit odd...but it's not like we get a knuffel every event...though we have gotten one every summer since the water balloon thing started and received 2 the first time...Maybe she's coming up with 2 summer event knuffels since it's mer themed?

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Jul 28th, '20, 15:48    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Well I've gotten the items three times over now. 250 more water balloons to hit level ten.

Edit: Well I'm glad the event went a little over, I was able to finish it at level 10

(0) (0)

[ 28 posts ]