Yes  35%  [ 19 ]
Food  65%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 54
 Post subject: Re: Late
Posted: Nov 3rd, '20, 21:57    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 4640
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
Aren't there cultures where if you're early or on time, you're being rude? Like, you're supposed to be late?

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

Posted: Nov 3rd, '20, 22:57    

witch77

Hugs: 51058
Mood: lazy
i think there are some cultures like that, yeah. i don't remember which ones though

i usually don't mind people being late, even if it's constantly, as long as it's not by much and they notify me beforehand. life happens, i get it

but...
my brother in-law and his wife are constantly late, often by a lot, and the communication about it is often non existent. to some extent those are understandable, because they have kids, but it still pisses me off frequently. me and my husband often have to adjust our schedules for family events so it fits theirs, because kids etc, so when they are late it makes me furious.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 4th, '20, 02:17    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8089
I'm generally fine with it. sort of just depends on how late they are and if they contact to let me know.
like if we're supposed to hang at a certain time and they're over 30 mins late or more with no update as to what's going on it's kinda annoying... mostly because you could be doing other things if you knew they were gonna be so late.
but late's not bad... what I really don't like is when people don't show up. and you spend the whole day waiting to hear from them but they just decide to blow you off and not say anything...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 12th, '20, 09:29    

CrystalOwl

Hugs: 2870
Being late literally gives me anxiety so I try my best to be on time, if someone else I know is consistently late then it doesn’t bother me much cuz I know how to deal with it lol

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 22nd, '20, 18:39    

kenma

Hugs: 18889
Mood: obsessed with genshin lore
i used to have a friend like that and i tolerated it. i usually don't resent people for that i'm pretty patient.

(0) (0)
come hangout with me: sock's den
knuffel * personal quests * official quest log * genshin UID 718962443

looking for 1 x darkness potion

❝I'm not very good with people, and I don't want to interact with them. And yet I'm very concerned about what others think of me.❞ - kozume kenma.

[ 25 posts ]