Jump to:

[ 20 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: I'm sad :c
Posted: Jun 19th, '20, 21:32    

Rayven

Hugs: 39014
Mood: Sassy
You're very welcome. I'm glad you're feeling better. :qwhee:

I hated renting! It always gave me anxiety too.

Yeah, they always panic. XD I'm glad no one got hurt on accident.

My dad brought injured birds into the house when I was little. Mom hated it because when they got out of shock they flew around the house like that. LOL

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 19th, '20, 22:15    

Reht

Hugs: 11439
Yeah, renting is the worst Dx

I've been saving for years and might be able to start looking at houses next year if I can keep getting decent amounts of freelance work though > w<;;

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃
A walk-in role-play hangout - please come and join C:

Posted: Jun 20th, '20, 21:19    

Rayven

I hope you can.

Owning is great until something breaks and you have to pay for it yourself. :qlol:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 21st, '20, 05:00    

Koi

Hugs: 5270
Mood: i am a meat popsicle
If this counts, I've been in a shape of some sort for the last few days too but went for a walk yesterday. The blue sky and flowers along the side of this park's trail I went to were just so peaceful. I had headphones in with music that helped me stay calm too.
I know it's a bad situation we're all in, but the quiet on this path was just so serene and wholesome. It helped me forget the bad stuff if even for just that time.
Flowers of white, purples and pinks growing as tall as they could on either side, a long path in front that was clear of people and a blue cloud-speckled sky. The canopy of trees from time to time provided a cooling shade to stay under and just watch the clouds roll by. Sometimes it's the little things that suddenly become an uplifting force when you're having your darkest days. I hope this imagery can bring you some peace.

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 21st, '20, 12:46    

Rayven

Koi, I can't speak for Reht, but it brought me some. :qsml: I love nature. It always helps.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 21st, '20, 15:20    

Reht

Rayven - That is true haha

Although at this point I'd take the extra cost just so I could get stuff fixed properly xD

Our landlord is so bad - we had a broken floorboard, so instead of asking us to move the furniture and rolling back the carpet to deal with it, his handyman just cut a hole in our carpet. We were without a proper bath/ shower for 6 months. And when the lock on our window in the living room stopped working, he just screwed it permanently shut instead xP

Koi - Thankyou, that description was really nice c:
Reminds me of the woodlands in my home town that I spent a lot of my childhood in :3

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Jun 21st, '20, 22:41    

Rayven

Reht, you totally have to move. XD Your landlord is useless. :qsob: Those repairs sound like something my dad would do. :qsmr:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 22nd, '20, 19:48    

Reht

I dooo, but the rent isn't bad and it's a really good size for inviting loads of people round (we're kind of the hub for a couple of different friend groups, so we have people round a lot haha)
Though we've decided we're gonna start looking for somewhere new if they balls up this current repair job too - especially because the wall and carpet are so damaged - the living room just smells damp and fusty now :c

So if they just do a crappy patch job on it and don't replace the carpet, I'm gonna be like "NOPE." :mclol:

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Jun 22nd, '20, 22:42    

Rayven

Ah, I see. Yeah, you need lots of space then. *nods* Musty smells aren't fun.

I don't blame you. I'm sure they'll try to get by with less though. You may have to get tough with them. LOL

(1) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '20, 14:25    

kitah810

Hugs: 6196
My depression has been very bad lately, and a friend of mine's cat had a litter of kittens about a month and a half ago so she is going to give me one as an emotional support animal. He's a little orange guy and I'm naming him Pancake, but I'm going to call him Pan. Very excited about getting him. The only downside is that he won't be ready to be away from him mom for about another 5 weeks or so.

(0) (0)

[ 20 posts ]