Me: I know you're there.  60%  [ 26 ]
Sister: ....-tries to leave- I'M STUCK \uB/  40%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject: Re: Stop Complaining
Posted: Oct 28th, '20, 02:12    

YourMajesty

Hugs: 32773
Mood: Dressed by a 9 year old.
I don't think I complain a lot but my younger daughter seems to think I do. So I guess I should complain about that.

(0) (0)
Blank signature is blank.

Posted: Dec 2nd, '20, 12:08    

CrystalOwl

Hugs: 2897
I complain a lot but I do feel bad about it sometimes cuz I know occasionally I’ll sound like a broken record but “complaining” about things is often how I get over them and stop caring, especially if they’re insignificant.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 3rd, '20, 06:19    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18305
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
I've been bullied by people who I thought were friends at the time for being upset and venting about being mistreated, and they would always say "Stop complaining, you have things so easy!" even when I was upset about being verbally abused by my family. They're no longer friends. It's taken me a long time to feel comfortable with speaking up and letting myself be upset when I'm treated poorly or something didn't go to plan.

That being said, I don't go looking for things to complain about. Just the opposite in fact. I look for the positive in situations. Because I hear enough bitching about stuff that doesn't matter in the long run from my mom. Even when I point out things to be happy about (like how the window installers took the time to tape up around the newly installed windows before they stained 'em today), Mom just HAS to find something to nitpick/be negative about.

I don't get why she'd rather waste energy and be bitter and miserable about stuff.

Yellow kiwi, haven't seen yet. I've seen yellow watermelons and I've eaten them before. they're quite tasty.

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

[ 13 posts ]