Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 224 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Yokuutsu/Disaster private rp
Posted: May 11th, '21, 05:24    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22584
Mood: Yeet
"I'd like that. I'll have to find a group with a flexible schedule though, there's some days I can't show up, even online."

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 17th, '21, 09:19    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10920
Mood: I just want to sleep
"Never been a part of a group, but I've heard of one where they have multiple campaign, so if someone can't show, they may just play a different campaign." Tony has done roleplaying, even if it isn't necessarily D&D. "And online...I don't think it's as important to play every day? But that might depend more on your group."

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: May 18th, '21, 09:43    

Beautiful Disaster

"Hm... Well, I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the tip!"
Cal smiled brightly.
"Is the book store close? I'm super excited now, haha."

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 26th, '21, 20:54    

Yokuutsu

"No problem." Tony says simply. "Yeah, it's right up here." He says, pointing to a little place a few building away. "He also buys comics and stuff sometimes, so if you ever want to sell your stuff to him...."

(0) (0)

Posted: May 29th, '21, 05:13    

Beautiful Disaster

"Oh, really? Cool! I'll have to look through some of my old stuff."
As they approached the building, his footsteps gained an excited little bounce. He really was kind of like a puppy.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 1st, '21, 04:15    

Yokuutsu

"A lot of stuff is out of print, whether in high demand or not." Tony says. He chuckles as they get closer, seeing how excited Cal is about this. He opens the door for Cal. "Have fun." He says.

The store is separated by comics and manga vs 'books' with their own sections within each group.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 3rd, '21, 04:53    

Beautiful Disaster

Cal could barely contain his excitement. He physically forced himself to calm down so he wouldn't run around looking at everything. Looking around, he decided to check out the manga/comics section first.
"Wow, they've got a great selection!"
He kept his voice as quiet as he could, though it was difficult.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 9th, '21, 19:41    

Yokuutsu

Tony pads after him, smiling. "Anything you looking for in particular?" He asks.

The owner comes out from the back with a stack of books. "Oh, hey. Sorry, I was in the back." He says when he notices Tony and Cal. "Y'all need help finding anything?" He asks

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 14th, '21, 06:23    

Beautiful Disaster

New person! Cal thanked the stars he didn't have a tail in human form, or it would have been wagging rapidly. He smiled and waved at the man.
"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm just browsing right now."

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 21st, '21, 20:20    

Yokuutsu

The owner just smiles at him. "Nice to meet you too." He says. "Well, if you need any help just call for Ernie." He says. "Oh and if you ever need anything I don't have, let me know and I'll keep a look out for it." Or order it if it's that simple.

Tony is browsing a bit. "I love the smell of books." He says, mostly to himself. "Let me know if you see any R A Salvatore." He says.

(0) (0)

[ 224 posts ]