Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 36 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: PastelWitch & Beautiful Disaster Private RP
Posted: Aug 20th, '22, 09:15    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 37880
Mood: Obsessed
She looked around, impressed by how cosy it all seemed; a life spent inside the castle meant she was used to lush blankets and soft pillows. She smiled, "Thank you... I don't even know your name. What should I call you?"

She appreciated the warmth from the torch; settling into a small corner of nested blankets and settling her weary body to sleep. "I'm Elisia, you can call me Ellie" she said with a yawn, before drifting off quickly.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Aug 23rd, '22, 07:04    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22473
Mood: Yeet
The dragon chose a cozy spot and spun in circles to get the blankets right. Once the nest was just how he wanted it, he lay down and curled into a ball, tail wrapped around him.
"Call me Cal."
He drifted off soon after.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 26th, '22, 12:24    

PastelWitch

Elisia woke slowly, stretching her body between multiple pillows, blankets and cushions, she was comfortable and took a minute to recall the wild dream she had. She had flown from the castle with a dragon! She chuckled, she must have had too much wine or cheese or something before bed for such a crazy dream.

She sat up, wondering why her lady-in-waiting wasn't bringing her morning tea, when a cold chill ran down her spine. She looked around, realisation coming to her that it wasn't a dream at all.

"C-cal?" she asked very softly, looking for the friendly dragon who had whisked her away.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Aug 31st, '22, 07:03    

Beautiful Disaster

The dragon was nowhere to be found. Instead, a young man with fiery red hair sat up groggily where the dragon had been the night before.
"Hn...? Hello?"

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Sep 26th, '22, 14:24    

PastelWitch

Her heart was going crazy; she hadn't dreamt it all - she was in a cave afterall, but where was the dragon?

She shifted when a sleepy voice called back to her. She spotted a young man, he had bright red hair and seemed to have only just woken up. Panic set it and she clutched the blankets tightly.

"Wh-who are you?!"

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Oct 5th, '22, 07:49    

Beautiful Disaster

The young man looked confused at first, then embarrassed as realization set in.
"I'm, uh... I'm Calcifer. Nice to meet you."

(0) (0)

[ 36 posts ]