Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 77 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Role-playing 101
Posted: Jul 18th, '10, 07:06    

Moon_Dragon88

Hugs: 6060
Ziaheart wrote:You could do that in PMs, though I don't know if you could do it in a way that's not 1x1. Just the main In-thread RPGs forum would be fine for threads asking people for role-plays, I should think.

But I can make a search thread? For 1x1 <-<'' :qhehe: :qhehe:

(0) (0)
Image ImageImage Feed me please :3Image

Posted: Aug 2nd, '10, 00:57    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130174
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Again,
Ziaheart wrote:Just the main In-thread RPGs forum would be fine for threads asking people for role-plays, I should think.
Even for searching for private/one-on-one role-play partners, the main In-thread RPGs forum should be fine. Sorry for the late reply.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Sep 1st, '10, 13:25    

Ha Ru

Hugs: 17555
Can we rp in other language, more than English? In the private rp? I do not really know to explain myself in english.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 5th, '10, 09:32    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

I can't see any reason that it'd be forbidden, as long as you keep to the Kingdom rules and you aren't roleplaying against yourself (spamming).

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Oct 3rd, '10, 03:54    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

I think it's fine to create the "searching for partner" threads in the main RPG forum, even if it's for a 1x1 partner searching thread.

When you registered, you had to agree to our ToS. In our ToS, it says: "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Kingdom of Knuffel” is hosted or International Law." If you see any posts that break these terms, please report them immediately. Thank you.

"U/C" is usually used for "under construction", as far as I understood it, but I suppose there are people who use it in different meaning. It really depends on the contexts. Like, EI in Gaia stands for Evolving Items, but here, it stands for Event Items.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 8th, '10, 22:48    

Moon_Dragon88

Hugs: 6060
Ah, sorry. I'm a bit slow at catching up on those things ^^'

(0) (0)
Image ImageImage Feed me please :3Image

Posted: May 8th, '11, 13:28    

Agito

Hugs: 80607
Mood: MINHO LOVE . <3 .
Ziaheart wrote:I think it's fine to create the "searching for partner" threads in the main RPG forum, even if it's for a 1x1 partner searching thread.

When you registered, you had to agree to our ToS. In our ToS, it says: "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Kingdom of Knuffel” is hosted or International Law." If you see any posts that break these terms, please report them immediately. Thank you.

"U/C" is usually used for "under construction", as far as I understood it, but I suppose there are people who use it in different meaning. It really depends on the contexts. Like, EI in Gaia stands for Evolving Items, but here, it stands for Event Items.

so all sexual matter goes through pms? :3.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '11, 09:33    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Officially, we do not encourage such matters anywhere on the site, and PMs are a part of the site; on the other hand, PMs are private in nature and thus we adopt a "if no one complains, then there's no problem" policy.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 19th, '11, 22:46    

bluejay2000

Hugs: 23864
Mood: La la la~
Thank you.
It helps, since I'm trying to go back to my little "RPing phase", when I still loved to role-play.

(0) (0)
・㉨・
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common.
They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
- José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

・㉨・
Hangouts.
Fairy Tale~
The Epic Cave
Links In KofK.
Knuffels
Market Shop
Links Out of KofK.
FanFiction.
omelet's music blog.
・㉨・

Posted: Jun 27th, '11, 12:09    

PinkAndGreenMania

Hugs: 1320
Mood: Whee~
Thanks for having this simple, easy to get to and understand guide here. C:
It is a great help to all roleplayers...I just wish everyone would read this first...

(0) (0)
Call me Trish . C:
I love pink and green as you can see. <3

Female/16/Straight/Taken <3

Help me on my quests!
I am currently questing:

Vaidurya Butterfly Headphones(5780 Food Points)

Any help would be great <3

This is The Locker Area (my hangout).

[ 77 posts ]