Yes  67%  [ 109 ]
Nope :B  33%  [ 54 ]
Total votes : 163
 Post subject: 1x1 Search (always open)
Posted: Feb 23rd, '13, 18:34    

Crybaby

Hugs: 2596
Hello all.

I'm mainly interested in fandom based role-plays, which means that we can use canon characters, but we do not have to. We can use our OCs with the storyline of the anime if that is what you prefer to do. I also like Canon x OCs! The fandoms I'm most interested in role-playing are:

Steven Universe
Teen Titans
Legend of Korra
Mystic Messenger
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Free!
Inuyasha
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler. Preferably, the manga, because the anime is crap.)
Ouran High School Host Club
Sonic X
Alvin and the Chipmunks (1990s cartoons, not cgi munks lol)

I will also do role-plays of games, such as:

World of Warcraft
Ikemen Revolution
Midnight Cinderella
Ninja Shadow

Things I will NOT do include:

Sexual scenes
Incest
Pedophilic Ships (like SebaCiel)

Okay, I believe that is all for now. Please, post if you are interested in any of the options. We can work something out together. :)

Hope to hear from you,

Crybaby

(0) (0)
Please buy the items I put up for auction, or else Nejii will forever be pelted with soccer balls. :)
Auctioned items: Lava, Book of Water, Green Diamond x2, Red Diamond, Earth Orb, Darkness Orb, Fire Orb, Will-o'-Wisp, Black Diamond, Tiger Hat (Black), and Darkness Hairclip.
For the love of Neji, buy some stuff. Thank you. ^_^

Post subject: Re: 1x1 Search (always open)
Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 03:26    

Mituna

Hugs: 1363
Hellos! I'm Mituna~

I'm interested in a Sonic-esque roleplay. I'm not well versed in the show, just the video games, so I can't guarantee anything with original character. However, I have some old OCs from previous Sonic roleplays with various special powers and such, though I'm always willing to make someone new (Honestly, they are REALLY old.)

I'd aslo do an OHSHC, but I see you already have one. Otherwise, if there's something your craving, I'm open for a lot, as long as it's not just angsty realism. Sonic is basically the only one I can come up with a plot for really quick.

(0) (0)
Image =Awesome site, especially for roleplayers.

Want to 1x1 or even 1x1x1 or group? Feel free to PM me or look at my search thread.

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 04:19    

Crybaby

Hello, Mituna!

Thank you for the reply! ^_^ I would gladly do either a Sonic or OHSHC Role-play with you. :) I have OCs for both and I have plot ideas for both. :) It's your pick! Either works for me!

(0) (0)
Please buy the items I put up for auction, or else Nejii will forever be pelted with soccer balls. :)
Auctioned items: Lava, Book of Water, Green Diamond x2, Red Diamond, Earth Orb, Darkness Orb, Fire Orb, Will-o'-Wisp, Black Diamond, Tiger Hat (Black), and Darkness Hairclip.

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 04:56    

Mituna

Cool! I'm actually really interested in Sonic right now, since it's been a while since I've tried a Sonic roleplay. I'd love to hear your idea~

(0) (0)

Want to 1x1 or even 1x1x1 or group? Feel free to PM me or look at my search thread.

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 05:12    

Crybaby

Haha, awesome! I had thought of possibly having a powerful demoness begin to attack Mobius, an enemy unlike any other they had fought before, more powerful, more dangerous, more malicious and cruel, and it turns out that she is residing in another dimension. What they decide to do is follow her into her own world to keep the people of Mobius safe, because she was bringing whole cities down, killing innocent people. They would figure that her world is more adapted to her power, thus safer for those around. So, they enter her realm. Turns out, she's not the only one there. In fact, there are a race of beautiful humanoid creatures who join in an alliance with the Sonic team to bring down the demoness, who has her own kingdom and army. :D Something like that?

But what do you think? If you dislike it, we can do something else! ^_^ I'm open to anything!

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 14:24    

Mituna

Sounds cool, actually! Like I said, I've only seen snipets of the show, so most of my character knowledge will come from the games. ^.^ as long as you don't mind that.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 15:39    

Crybaby

That's no problem at all! Most of the characters from the show are in the games; well, the good characters, at least. XD So, do you know Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat? :o

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 19:52    

Mituna

:D Yep-ish. Silver is in Sonic the Hedgehog for the PS3, and Blaze was on a gameboy thing (Sonic Rush I believe). I don't really know Blaze's personality that well, but I can figure her out.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 20:11    

Crybaby

That's fine! I hate to be a bother. ^^; Are there any OCs you want to add in? Are they paired with anyone, if so, I can play the guy/girl they are paired with.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '13, 20:36    

Mituna

No (legitimate non-sues) that I have a pairing for. I had a thing for foxes, but none of them would really pair with Tails.

(0) (0)

[ 54 posts ]