Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: Nov 26th, '17, 07:50    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19885
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Aqua voiced a chuckle at the large wolf's possessive growl, not thinking much of it. She felt the same way about the princess, so it was only natural that she understood the wolf. ~Forgive me Nieve, I was not aware you were present.~ She voiced in a softer voice. Angel held her hand out for the snow to land on, not able to forget the first and only time it snowed across her kingdom.

She glanced out into the sunset, sighing softly. The day was nearly done. Nick would be preparing dinner soon.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 27th, '17, 00:47    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17734
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian smiled, but Nieve seemed to tense up again. The wolf didn’t like the dragon. He also knew that Nieve wouldn’t be pleased if he left her at the door. So he wrapped his arms around the wolf’s neck and buried his face in the fur. “Aqua won’t do you anything, Nieve.” He reassured, or tried to. The wolf clearly didn’t seem to believe his words at the moment.

Dorian looked up at the snow and sat down of the ground at the door. “Will you be happy if I stay with you over here?” He asked at wolf, who answered by plopping her head down in his lap, efficiently trapping Dorian in the spot with her weight. “I’ll take that as a yes, you possessive overgrown dog.” He said and sighed. He petted Nieve’s head and looked back at the snow. It was beautiful. “Feels like being home.” He said with a small smile. He turned to Angel. “I often was outside and played with the snow as a kid. Nieve too.”

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 5th, '17, 03:59    

XnovaX

Angel couldn't help her giggling, watching Nieve and Dorian. Clearly, the large wolf was letting everyone know that Dorian belonged to her, and no one could have him. She just found it cute was all. Aqua acted the same way when she first hatched. Angel slowly approached the prince and his wolf and slowly lowered herself to Nieve's level. "Mind if I join you?" She asked the wolf, mainly, with a gentle smile. If the wolf refused, she'd leave them be and go back to Aqua.

Angel glanced at Dorian when he mentioned going outside when it snowed, and she lowered her gaze slightly. "I only remember it snowing in my country once, a very long time ago.." She glanced back at Aqua, then back at Dorian. "If you ever miss home, I'm sure Aqua wouldn't mind making it snow for you." She spoke softly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 6th, '17, 01:57    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled and ruffled Nieve’s fur. “Nieve isn’t too happy with creatures that are bigger than herself. She’ll take some time to warm up to Aqua.” It would be much worse if the other dragon were here, seeing as he didn’t seem to like Dorian all that much. He smiled when Angel said he could ask Aqua to make snow, if he ever got homesick.

“That would be nice, yeah.” He said and smiled at her. “Thank you, Angel. And you Aqua.” He said, turning his head to the dragon behind them. Nieve nipped at his shirt, and his hand stroke through her fur again. “You silly puppy.” He said. Then he looked at Angel. “Never spoil your dogs.”

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 15th, '17, 00:27    

XnovaX

The snow soon stopped as Aqua's ice breath worn out. Angel smiled, and nodded lightly to the prince. Angel noticed nightfall beginning to come, and she slowly stood. "I hate to be a bummer, but we've got to get inside." She said wearily. She held a hand out to Dorian, offering to help him up. Besides, night should've prepared dinner by now. Unless he was tending to her mother.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 17th, '17, 11:55    

LLuvia

Dorian stood and stretched, “Nieve, go outside with Angel, okay?” He smiled at the dog and at Angel. “I’d like to thank Aqua, without her jealousy, can you wait outside? It’ll only take a minute.” He leaned in and whispered to her. Then once Nieve was out and ‘protecting’ Angel. Dorian moved closer to Aqua. “Thank you for your gift, Aqua.” He said and smiled. “I know Angel said I could ask this of you again, And I’m grateful that you have accepted my presence around her.” He said and smiled.

“To be completely fair, I am rather intimidated by both you and your mates presence. I hope, however, one day I’ll be able to call you both friends.” He grinned. He had forgotten the name of Aqua’a mate, but he knew the dragon belonged to Angel’s brother. A brother that should have been king. A role he now was supposed to be. It would only be natural that said dragon would be hostile towards him. He smiled at Aqua and turned to return to Angel. “Hello, my Angel, shall we leave?” He asked as he gave Angel a small wink.

He moved in and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “I want you to know, that your brother’s disappearance was news to our family.” He knew it was out of the blue, but he wanted it said. “When we where contacted for the arranged marriage, my parents was more interested in the alliance we could build than the kingdom. In fact, it was preferred.” He smiled. “We northern folks doesn’t like the spot light. Also it can feel like a grab for power instead of the mutual alliance we originally intended.” He sighed. “So, I propose we go find your brother, make him king, so I don’t have to work.” He smiled. “What do you think?”

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 18th, '17, 02:04    

XnovaX

Angel nodded to him and head inside with Nieve to wait for Dorian, just beyond the door.

Aqua didn't say much as Dorian spoke, understanding where he was coming from. Any one would be intimidated by beings such as dragon, any one with brain anyway. ~I trust with time, we may one day have that connection.~ She voiced soothingly. ~As long as I am here with my princess, and she trusts you, me nor my mate shall harm you.~ She said, simply explaining their relationship with the young prince.

When Dorian came inside, Angel smiled as he kissed her cheek, and nodded to him. She gently took hold of his hand, ready to lead him to kitchen until he began speaking about her brother. Angel was rather surprised by his explaintion of the offered alliance. So, his parents weren't just looking for power? That was new. Her dark green eyes widen slightly with his offered proposal. "Find.. My brother..?" She asked in a soft voice, glancing at him curiously. No one had ever offered to look for her brother with her, she always thought she'd be looking for him alone.

She lowered her head, attempting to hide the small tears that had formed in the corner of her eyes. "There's a chance he isn't even alive.." Angel said softly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 19th, '17, 02:01    

LLuvia

Dorian smiled at her shocked face. He knew she’d be surprised. However he hadn’t expected her to be the response he got. He got nervous as he saw Angel near tears. “As long as it’s uncertain he is alive, it’s also uncertain that he is dead.” He said and smiled. “The faster we start searching, the higher possibilities we have of finding him.” He said and took both of Angel’s hands in his own.

“If you are the one giving up hope, he will truly be lost. We will find him.” If nothing else, his body deserved to be moaned, if he truly was dead. Dorian knew people had given up hope, but he also one Angel hadn’t.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Dec 20th, '17, 01:01    

XnovaX

Angel blinked away her tears and nodded lightly to his words, offering him a small smile. "Dorian.." She murmured softly. He was actually willing to help her find her lost brother. Angel shook her head. "I will never give up hope, not ever." She spoke confidently. Finding her brother was the only thing she truly dreamed of, aside from returning her kingdom to its former radiance.

Angel gave his hands a gently squeeze. "Thank you Dorian." She spoke calmly, lightly kissing his cheek before releasing his hands and turning. "When should we start our search?" She asked curious, mostly just looking for his response.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 24th, '17, 10:29    

LLuvia

Dorian thought over when the search should start. “First we need to know where we should start.” He said and smiled at her. “This is a big kingdom, and we will take forever looking through every nook here if it’s kust the two of us looking.” He crossed his arms and sighed. “So, first we need to get an idea of where your brother was last seen.” He knee it was a long time ago, but it was their best chance.

“Then we will have to know when our wedding is, seeing as getting home will be required for that. I don’t know when your mother wants this to happen, so I might collide with our desire to look for your brother.” He said. “But I think we should definitely start as soon as possible.”

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]