Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: Nov 14th, '17, 00:20    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19826
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Summer offered the young prince a motherly smile as he spoke, and gently placed a hand on the top of his head, not really knowing what else to do. She drew back her hand after a moment and she nodded to him. "Thank you, Dorian.." She said to him in a soft voice. "My daughter should be with her dragons, I'm sure she could use the company." She spoke calmly, only suggesting that he go see her.

She'd worry about putting their wedding together after she had time to rest. Summer covered up with her blanket once Dorian left her, and she easily fell asleep.

Angel was with Aqua, just leaning against the large dragon as she tried to comfort her rider. The young princess stood and began to pace, her hands behind her back, as she argued with herself on what to do. *~Angel, my dear, you shouldn't be worrying so much over the past. You have your future to focus on, with the wedding set in motion now that you spoke to your mother.~* Aqua telepathically voiced calmly as she eyed the pacing princess.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 18th, '17, 02:01    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17722
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian smiled and nodded as Summer told him where he could find Angel. “Hope you’ll rest well, my Queen,” He said as his departing words before leaving and stood outside the door. Nieve’s head turned to him from her position outside the door. He smiled and patted her head. “We are going to the see the dragons.” He said.

Nieve answered with a growl. Dorian chuckled. “I know you don’t like creatures bigger than you, but do try to behave.” He said and started walking towards the stables where the dragons lived. Once there he was a little hesitant, before he knocked and opened the door, peaking in to see Angel and Aqua there. “Greetings, Aqua.” He said and gave the dragon a bow. “I hope not to disturb.” He had no idea how dragons felt about letting him into their living area, so he stayed outside.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 19th, '17, 05:05    

XnovaX

Angel was still off in her own little world, when Dorian came in. Aqua heard him, and lifted her head. ~Young prince.~ She greeted calmly, causing Angel to pause. She looked like she been crying, or trying not to, due to how work up she had gotten herself. "Dorian?" She asked curiously. ~Come, your fiance could use the company.~ The large celestial being voiced, clearly hoping that he could cheer her up. "My mother.. how is she?" Angel spoke softly as she slowly approached the prince and his large white companion.

One thing was for certain, she wasn't acting like herself at all.. and Aqua was worried about her princess.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 20th, '17, 00:36    

LLuvia

Dorian gave Angel a small smile as she approached. He gave Aqua a small bow. “I will do my best to reassure her.” He said, before turning to Angel. “Your mother told me some things, but this illness is not something I have the power to cure.” He said and gently touched Angel’s cheek. Summer did not want Angel to know it was a curse, so he’d keep quiet for her sake.

Dorian let out a small sigh. “Your mother told me off from prodding her with my magic. I felt like it was for the best to follow her wishes.” This was technically true without actually going into the specifics. “I am sorry I couldn’t bring you better news.” He said sadly

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 20th, '17, 05:23    

XnovaX

Angel looked down some as Dorian began to speak. No matter her thoughts, her expression remained calm. Everybody knew that she worried over her mother's health, even Dorian could see it. She knew that whenever he asked her about it, she could see it in his eyes. Once he had finished, the princess only shook her head and gently kissed his cheek. "At least you could tell me something.." She murmured softly, offering a sadden smile in return, even though she really was trying to actually smile for him.

Angel lowered her softened eyes to the ground, her smile fading some. "My mother never tells me anything." She mused softly, sighing quietly. ~That's because you have enough to worry about. You're mother is happy, knowing that she has done all she can for you- you have grown into a fine princess, Angel. Not to mention you're getting married to this young man.~ Aqua voiced, glancing at the young prince. Angel couldn't help but blush.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 21st, '17, 09:35    

LLuvia

Dorian gave her a small smile. “Your mother seems content with her situation. Knowing you are settled have greatly helped her relax.” He said and pushed some stray hair behind Angel’s ear. “It has put her mind at ease. I’m sure she will tell you what you need to know when the time comes.” He said and kissed Angel’s forehead.

He felt bad that he couldn’t tell her everything, but he had to respect Summer’s wishes. It sucked, but it had to be done. He looked at Aqua and have her a smile. He wondered how much the dragon knew. “Angel told me you prefer ice as well. I must apologize, but I have always associated dragons with fire. An huge error on my part, Aqua.” He said, hoping he didn’t come off as arrogant, but as curious.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 25th, '17, 03:10    

XnovaX

Angel averted her dark jade eyes when Dorian moved so close to her. Her expression softened as the prince spoke. Settled? At least her mother wasn't worrying over her.. That thought made the princess smile a little, blushing softly as he kissed her forehead. Angel slowly turned and walked back over to Aqua's side, and began running her fingers gently over her shimmering scales, from the sunlight.

Aqua voiced a quiet chuckle as Dorian spoke to her, and she slowly turned her head side to side before glancing at him. ~Most dragons breathe fire it seems, other dragons are quite rare. You have learned from your error, though.~ She voiced. Aqua slowly lowered her head and blew her ice breath on a small patch of grass, turning it to ice. ~My ice, never melts. Unless of course breathed on by another dragon, or magic.~ She explained as she began to lift her head.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 25th, '17, 11:57    

LLuvia

Dorian chuckled as Aqua spoke. It was nice to be accepted by her, and not having to feel nervous around someone that Angel held dear. When she explained her power, he listened. “My magic is very similar, but then again nothing melts up in the north. We have ice and snow all the time up there.” He said with a chuckle. It was vastly different from the warm sun down here.

It felt weird seeing the ground not covered in snow. He make shaped a four leafed clover in his hand and smiled. “It is quite beautiful, and since my magic is attuned to ice I don’t feel cold.” He made his little creation vanish and turned back to Aqua, “though I’d would still expect an attack from your breath would kill me in an instant.” He said with a chuckle. “Should I ever do anything that would cause your wrath.” His eyes moved the the frozen patch, Aqua had made. He wondered what it would feel like.

Dragon breath was said to be one of the most powerful forms of magic. He walked over and crouched to get a better look at it. Then with little hesitation he touched it. It was cold. Very cold. Even with his magic he could feel it through his fingers.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 25th, '17, 21:05    

XnovaX

Angel felt for him, when he mentioned nothing melting up North. How could she not? She'd never seen snow, except if Aqua made it- and Dorian lived around it. Now he was down in a barren place where it didn't snow at all. She watched him make the clover in his hand. Aqua voiced a low chuckle as he spoke about her breath, if he ever cause her wrath. ~Only if I so choose, young prince. Ice breath is very different from fire, but my ice could act as a cold flame, slowly consuming your body until you were a frozen figure.~ She voiced as she slowly lowered her head towards Dorian.

Aqua lightly nudged the side of his cheek, in more of loving gesture. ~Do not fear, I am not easily angered.~ She voiced calmly. Aqua lifted her head once more, and blew a puff of breath into the sky. Moments passed and snow began to fall in their little area. ~A gift.~ She voiced, glancing down at Dorian. Angel smiled as the snow fell around them.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 26th, '17, 01:39    

LLuvia

Dorian was surprised when he saw the dragon move closer. He felt himself grow nervous at its head came within touching distance. As Aqua gently nudged his hmcgeek he slowly began to relax. “I am glad to hear that.” He said as Aqua reassured him she wasn’t a threat. However, his attention quickly moved upwards as snow started falling. His mouth opened in clear wonder.

Then a small growl snapped him out of it, and he turned to see Nieve peak her head in. She clearly wasn’t happy with the dragon’s closeness to her master. “Nieve it is fine.” He said and smiled moving over to the huge wolf. She didn’t calm down until Dorian’s fingers ran through her thick fur. “Come one, silly girl. I know how much you like snow too.” He said with a smile. The wolf just moved to give Dorian’s cheek a lick.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]