Jump to:

[ 170 posts ] 
 Post subject: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: May 4th, '15, 02:38    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Angel
Bio: Angel is Princess of the dragon realm and has lived a very dread-some life. Between the passing of her father, the disappearance of her older brother- and rightful heir, and her mother falling ill..not to mention the on-going wars between her people and other kingdoms that happen many times every five years..she just doesn't want to think about marriage! She would rather be out looking for her brother or finding someone else who is just as fitting to sit on the throne and care for/ lead her people.

She is a Dragon Rider and has two dragons instead of one, due to her brother leaving and leaving all rights to his dragon to her, and they are indeed a pair that cannot be separated. She is also a high ranking mage due to the teachings of the castle sorceress.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: What Cannot Be Undone
Posted: May 4th, '15, 14:35    

LLuvia

Hugs: 17710
Mood: A tad tired, but happy nonetheless.
Dorian
Bio: Dorian is a prince of the Northern kingdoms, who is known for being protectors of peace. This causes them to take action against kingdoms, which are deviating and starting conflicts. With rumours of assassins, trained warriors and a large spy network at their disposal, the peace is kept throughout their lands. These dark rumours have made the rest of the kingdoms wary of them, scared that the northern kingdoms have send spies into their borders as well. Dorian is known to keep these secret close to heart and, even though he seems like a very outgoing guy, he never truly reveals much about himself.

With him, as his companion and friend he has a snow wolf at the size of a horse. He found it when it at a very young age had been abandoned by it's parents and left to die. Nursing it back to health, the two kids quickly became friends.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Posted: May 4th, '15, 23:41    

XnovaX

Angel was in the kitcen with Nick, after being told by Nami that a prince would be making an appearance soon. She didn't know how soon and she wanted to know. Her mother wouldn't tell her, seeing how she could see how upset the news made her daughter. So she would try getting Nick to tell her. "I just don't see what's wrong with ruling my kingdom without a king. There's hardly anything left of the kingdom anyway..." She continued her previous statement. Nick sighed and shook his head as he diced tomatoes. "The people that are left won't take you serious unless you have a king to rule beside you.." He explained calmly. Nick smirked. "Believe me, your mother didn't want to marry either... At least not a prince." He said. Angel blinked a few times and looked down. "I know that story... She wanted to marry you- a commoner and lifelong friend, but the kingdom and her parents wouldn't allow it. So she married father but made you her personal librarian and chef, so you wouldn't have to worry about money ever again." She said. Nick nodded lightly. "But there's more to the story..I just don't have the time to tell you." He said to her. Angel sighed.

She looked up at him. "I have a right to know when he'll be coming..." She said quietly. Nick sighed softly and nodded. "Alright..I can't take anymore... He'll be here within a week." He said to her. Angel bowed then took her leave to attend her duties as the princess.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 5th, '15, 03:33    

LLuvia

Dorian looked at the huge wolf that was plying outside in the snow. The North was always a cold place. He had no idea how he was going to have a normal life in a place where the sun was a normality and snow was scarcely there. He sighed and played with the wolf's toy.

The huge creature. Looked up as it heard the rattling sound and then barked as it hurried over to bite at the toy he was playing with.he looked up and smiled at the wolf. He was about seven years old. But the great wolves of the North aged slower than normal wolfs. It was still a child in mind, even if the body had grown to the full size.

Still, the wolf could not take his mind away from the thoughts in his mind. The thought the the engagement that he was in with a person he had never met before. He looked at the wolf. "What do you think, Neve?" He asked the wolf. "Think I have a cute fiancé waiting for me?" He chuckled.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: May 5th, '15, 09:02    

XnovaX

Once attending to her duties, Angel went up to her mother's room and gently knocked on the door. "Mother, are you resting?" She asked softly before slowly opening the door and walking into the bedroom. Summer, her mother, looked up at her daughter with loving jade green eyes when she reached the bedside. Angel sighed and gently took her mother's hand into her own. "I promised Nick that I would give him a chance... But so help me mother if he mistreats my babies..." She said softly and as calmly as she could manage.

Summer couldn't help with chuckle. "Angel dear, I don't think you need to worry." She said, moving one of her hands to one of Angel's cheeks. Angel's eyes soften as she gazed her ill mother. "Mother..." She began to speak, but bit her lower lip, unable to finish her sentence. Summer shook her head and slowly brought her daughter into a loving hug. "It's alright..everything will turn out just fine." She said to her softly.

After a few moments, the hug was dropped and Angel left her mother to rest while she went to visit her dragons.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 5th, '15, 14:56    

LLuvia

Dorian had a few days to say his farewells to his brother and little sister. Being the middle child could be a little rough, but his siblings had always been good to him, and he had always treated his sister with kindness. He smiled and looked at Neve. He had been allowed to take the wolf with him, to his great surprise.

The wolf didn't obey anyone other than him, so looking back on it, it made quite a lot of sense he was allowed to keep her, but it still made him happy to hear. So here he was on the way to the dragon princess, he sat in a carriage, while Neve followed after next to him. She didn't seem tired at least and was very curious about the surrounding landscape.

The wolf had rarely been outside the castle's garden, since she was rather scary for people that hadn't met her before. He just hoped he was allowed to keep her in the new kingdom.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: May 6th, '15, 21:01    

XnovaX

In the few days she had to prepare herself for her arriving soon-to-be fiance, she managed to learn a few things about him. Enough to know that she was glad to a have a water dragon, the water breath and her freezing ability would definitely come in handy for the wolf that she assumed would be coming here with him. She wouldn't have him leave the wolf, this princess cared too much for animals to tear it from her master/ friend, depending on the relation.

She sighed as her servants got her all dolled up and ready for his arrival. It wouldn't take long though. Angel wished she didn't have to do this... But what choice did she have? She promise Nick she would give him a chance. When her servants were done, she was wearing a light blue gown that reached the floor. It had many tiny gemstones dressing the upper torso. She stood in the long mirror and overlooked herself, smiling. "Girls really, I look like some school girl who's looking for a prom." She teased, then bowed and made her way to the throne room where her mother would be waiting.

---

dress: http://www.sheindress.co.uk/images/prod ... 2965-6.jpg

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 6th, '15, 22:45    

LLuvia

Dorian came to the kingdom after three days of traveling. "I'm here!" He cheered and smiled at Neve and petted her. On her head and smiled at the wolf. The wolf barked happily and wagged her tail. "So, shall we go and greet this princess?" He asked the wolf as he got out of the carriage and looked at the castle.

He took a deep breath and then headed inside and let the wolf follow after him. The guards seemed too concerned about the wolf, but no one tried to tell him it wasn't allowed there. They showed him to a throne room.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: May 7th, '15, 03:30    

XnovaX

Angel waited patiently for her soon-to-be fiance to arrive. Nick was standing by her mother's throne while Summer was also waiting. When she heard the throne room doors open, Summer and Angel slowly rose from their thrones. Seeing the large white wolf, Angel had to keep herself from rushing over and seeing if she could pet it. She thought the creature was absolutely stunning! "Welcome, I hope your travel was kind to you and your wolf." Summer greeted with a sweet smile.

Angel glanced over at her mother before looking back at Dorian and doing a light curtsy. Clearly it had been far too long since they have had a visitor. "Good evening your majesty, I am princess Angel and this is my mother queen Summer." She greeted, introducing herself and her mother. Summer had to sit back down due to feeling light-headed.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 7th, '15, 07:53    

LLuvia

Dorian looked up as he was greeted to the kingdom. He looked at the queen. He had heard she was ill, but it looked very bad. Kind of made him feel bad that she thought it necessary to greet him in person. The girl, Angel, seemed to be the one handling conversation. "Thank you for your kind welcome, your majesty." He said with a small bow, making a small hand geture for Neve to sit.

The wolf seemed rather curious about its new surrounding. Dorian, on the other hand moved his eyes back to Angel. "My name is Dorian, my lady. It's a real pleasure to finally meet you both. My parents sends their greeting to you, Queen Summer, and gives their best wishes." They were busy ruling the north to come down for a friendly visit at the moment, so it was entirely possible they wouldn't make it to the wedding either, if it would come to that.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 170 posts ]