Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Nov 27th, '18, 00:49    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19724
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Ruby shot Kayo a glance when she noticed his smirk. He was probably thinking of teasing them later about their behavior, having noticed the smirk the other day when he tease Kira about Chaos giving her a piggy-back ride. She did smile though when Kayo opened a bag of chips and ate one, knowing what that meant. Thank goodness! Ruby relaxed onto the grass after grabbing a drink, not really feeling hungry.

Chaos smirked, and also picked up a bag of chips. He opened it and sat down on the soft grass before popping one into his mouth. What could they talk about now? Something pleasant for sure.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 17th, '18, 16:26    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40072
Mood: I'm trying.
(( :qcry: ))

Kira smiled happily to herself, for many reasons, even if she wasn't fully aware of all of them. She pulled out a juice box and a bag of chips from the bag, and then settled down next to Ruby. As she tried to tear open her chips, she began talking.

"Chaos, we moved a lot of your stuff to our place while you were away," she said, still struggling to open her bag. "I'm pretty sure we got everything you need, but check everything once for yourself, and if there's anything amiss, tell us. We'll get it for you." She frowned at her bag of chips. Why on earth was it so difficult to open this one?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Dec 21st, '18, 01:26    

XnovaX

((*hug* :qh: ))

Ruby sipped from her juice with a feeling of content floating within herself. Chaos munched on his chips and took a drink from his soda when Kira spoke. He chuckled some as he watched her struggle with the bag of chips. "Sounds cool. I'll take a look when we get home and I might just take you up on your offer." He said, getting up from his spot on the grass and ventured over to her just to casually get the bag of chips from her hands, and popped them open, then handed them back to her.

Ruby lowered her gaze some, not for any specific reason. "I just Renee something, there's a party coming up at the academy. Next week, I think?" She spoke, not really sure if she was remembering right. Chaos plopped down on the grass near Kira and shrugged some. "So what? We haven't gone to a party yet, you actually thinking about going to this one?" She shrugged lightly. Maybe she was.

(1) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 2nd, '19, 19:19    

CycloneKira

Kayo watched the little exchange between Chaos and his sister with an almost imperceptible smirk on his face. A snort threatened to escape him when Chaos tore open the bag for her and gave it back and she silently said "Thanks," and smiled at the ground as he took a seat next to her. Very nice and subtle.

He then stretched his legs out lazily and took a swig out of his soda can, perking up slightly at the mention of the party. "I think we should go," he remarked, looking somewhat lost in thought. "We could use a little change of scenery." He glanced at Ruby, noting her seemingly mild interest in going. It wasn't a bad idea, to be honest.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Jan 3rd, '19, 08:22    

XnovaX

((any luck with your job hunt? O.o))

Chaos wasn't really thinking about his actions as he moved through the motions of opening the bag, and then sitting next to her. It just felt right..after his 'meltdown' and how badly he hurt his friends.

Ruby smiled some when Kayo seemed to get the idea. She slowly stood once her juice was empty and dusted any grass off of herself. "Besides, Lord Shinigami will be there. I guess it's more of a celebration, but so what? It's still a party." She said, smiling more as she noticed Kayo glance at her. She then glanced at Kira and Chaos.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 4th, '19, 19:28    

CycloneKira

((Heyy, I did get a job, and I've been working for them from home for roughly a month and a half now. It's good work, and it pays well too so I'm really stoked XD Thanks for asking <3 Also, I forgot to say this in the previous post, but I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and New Year!))

"I think a party would be lovely," Kira spoke up after listening to Ruby and Kayo talk about the party. "We've never been to a party like this, and for some reason, I'd love to see what it's like." She looked at the ground, blushing a little.

It was true. The twins had never had the luxury of attending a party, having been far too busy surviving to do anything else. And the idea of a party excited Kira to no end. The food, music, crisp and beautiful attire along with the decadent setting was something that she wanted to experience at least once in her life.

And that's when it hit her. "But what would I wear?"

Kayo couldn't help shaking in laughter this time; he was careful not to make a sound, however, in case his sister got mad at him again. She was getti g ahead of herself again. "Oi, Kira, there's time for that yet. We'll get you something before the party." It was now cemented for him. If he'd been vaguely interested before, he was positively considering the idea now. He turned to Chaos.

"What say, man?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jan 9th, '19, 00:43    

XnovaX

((*hug* i'm so happy for you! i wish i could find work like that lol and i did have a good holiday ^~^ been sick since christmas but the infection is dealt with so now i'm just battling allergies x.x -- also, would you mind if i 'design' the party attire for the twins? Owo))

Ruby giggled at her best friend's response to going to a party with her and her partner. It was easy to understand the twins having never gone to a party, since they previously lived on the streets. She could see how happy the idea made Kira, and that alone also got Chaos to change his mind on the whole thing. Ruby giggled again, and Chaos stifled a chuckle at Kira's worry of finding something to wear. "If nothing else, we can go shopping." Ruby commented with a light shrug of her shoulders.

Chaos glanced at Kira briefly with a small smirk, then nodded to Kayo and laid down on the soft grass since he had finished his ships and drink. "Should be interesting." He murmured, trying to sound discontent, but his smirk gave him away completely.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 22nd, '19, 16:06    

CycloneKira

((Oh, I hope you're better now DX And of course I wouldn't mind! I actually love your character designs XD Can't wait to see what you come up with.))

Kira perked up even more, if that was even possible, at the mention of going shopping. "Oh, could we?" she asked, eyes full of excitement at the prospect, completely unaware of the humor in the eyes of her friends and brother. In her mind, all she could think of were the kind of dresses she wanted to look for at the store. Possibly something red or black for Ruby, because not only were those universally flattering colors, but they would suit Ruby's hair, and possible a navy blue for her? She wasn't sure.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jan 28th, '19, 22:07    

XnovaX

((yay~ i tried to stick the navy blue idea you mentioned lol))

Ruby giggled, feeling much better to see her best friend all perky and smiling again. "Of course we can, I'll even drag the boys along to make sure they match us." She was teasing, really, and Chaos knew it, Even so, he couldn't help the smirk that tugged at the corner of his lips. "Whatever you say, girly." He mused with a chuckle. Dragging Chaos into a clothing store? Forget it. Ruby rolled her eyes and threw her weapon partner a quick look of 'oh come on.' Ruby finished off her snack and drink and looked at Kira once more. "We'll go shopping this weekend, no matter what." She said, holding up her pinky.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 20th, '19, 04:46    

XnovaX

(Bump?)

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]