Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Aug 14th, '15, 23:37    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19724
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Delia's broom broke and she landed on the ground, feet first. She brushed herself off and waved her index finger. "You broke my broom you little brat!" She growled, calling her spell book back to her side.

Ruby grit her teeth at Kira's statement. She was right though. Her chains weren't nearly as strong as her fathers... She only took a second to glance at her unconscious partner, then glared at the witch. Now wasn't the time to doubt herself. She called back her chains, and then shot them back out, aiming for the witch's spell book. Her chains wrapped themselves around the book entirely. "No broom- no book." She said lowly.

Delia began to laugh. "Oh dear child, don't you know anything about witches?" She asked with a sinister smile painted on her face. Ruby frowned. This wasn't going to end well. The area of chains that had the spell book began to glow, and then the glowing began to move climb up the chains. What the hell? She drew back her chains, glancing at Kira. "How do we slow her down?" She asked.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 5th, '15, 11:48    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40072
Mood: I'm trying.
Kira groaned when Ruby's chains went towards the witch. Fortunately, Ruby retracted the chains before something went horribly wrong. If the glow had managed to reach Ruby's hands.... Kira didn't want to think about it.

"I already did what I could to slow her!" cried Kira desperately. "The good thing is that she can't fly without her broom. Or we'd be dead in no time."

Kayo couldn't do much from where he was. It was a good thing he was strong, or he may not have been able to drag Chaos away from Delia. Every inch of distance he was able to create between Chaos and the witch, would do Chaos a lot of good.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Nov 9th, '15, 02:07    

XnovaX

Ruby stood as stoll as a stone statue as Kira's words reached her ears, watching the powerful witch bring herself to her feet. Ruby grit her teeth and turned her head to see her friend, her crimson eyes narrow and emotionless. "Kira... Don't argue with me, please..just go. You and your brother have to make back to the academy..for Chaos.. Please." She said in a low, quiet voice only loud enough for Kira to hear her.

As Delia stood, a twisted smirk tugged at the corner of her lips. "Going to try and fight me alone, girl?" The witch growled. Ruby turned her attention back to Delia. "Not quite..." She muttered quietly. Ruby glanced at Kira. "Go, Kira!" She yelled as her chains began to simply float around herself. Delia wasn't going to hurt her friends. Delia herself was mumbling a spell under her breath without the children knowing.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 20th, '15, 15:12    

CycloneKira

Kira didn't even have time to stare at her friend. "I'll go get the guys to safety, and then I'll come back for you," she said. "Just hang in there for a little while, okay?" She then took off in her brother's direction. She didn't have to go too far, for Kayo wasn't able to cover much distance, and put her arm around Chaos' free side, to help Kayo.

"You can't leave Ruby alone," Kayo said seriously. "She will almost definitely die."

"I know, Kayo!" Kira said, almost in tears. "We need to find a way to get you and Chaos back to the academy so that I can get back to Ruby."

Both twins thought of the same thing. Was it possible to create a portal to the academy?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Nov 20th, '15, 22:58    

XnovaX

Ruby couldn't argue with what Kira had said and simply nodded to her as she took off in her brother's direction. Focusing her attention on the lunar witch, Ruby watched as her lips moved quickly as if casting a spell. Her crimson eyes widen and she used some of her chains to deflect the spell back at her, causing herself a bit of pain. She wouldn't show it though. Ruby proceeded to incase the witch within a cacoon of chains.

Chaos began to come to as Kira joined her brother in practically carrying him, with a groggy grunt. "What the hell?" He asked slowly in a quiet voice.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 26th, '15, 22:18    

CycloneKira

The twins were startled by Chaos' voice when it interrupted their thoughts. "Chaos!" they cried out, simultaneously. Then Kayo spoke.

"Try not to talk, you've been hurt real bad," he said, trying to keep his friend calm. He then turned to Kira who was somewhere in between thinking about making a portal and worrying about Chaos.

"Kayo, I think I remember something," she said. She then turned to Chaos. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked.

((Sorry it's so short))

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Nov 28th, '15, 00:12    

XnovaX

(it's okay ^^)

Ruby kept her focus on on keeping the witch away from her friends, which took just about every ounce of her attention and power.

Chaos winced a little when the twins shouted his name if his ears. "Damn..." He muttered lowly, hanging his head for a moment. Since they had temporarily stopped walking, he lightly slipped out of the hands of the twins and dropped to his knees like someone dropped a weight on him. "I feel fine..." He lied in a murmur. "What're we still doing here..?" He asked in a low voice.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 30th, '15, 11:37    

CycloneKira

Kira decided that there was no time to answer Chaos' question. "Listen, you need to brace yourself, okay?" she said, while throwing a sideways glance at her brother. "I"m going to try to open a portal to get you and Kayo back to the academy."

She closed her eyes and concentrated with all her might on what she'd learned from the very witch she was trying to evade. Memories came flooding back to her as she concentrate on what needed to be done. A small light appeared in front of them, which got bigger and bigger until it was big enough to walk through. Kira was sweating by the time she was done. Kayo looked at his sister once, then walked through the portal, holding Chaos to steady him. The portal closed shortly after.

Kira looked in the direction her brother had taken, and then ran back to Ruby's aid.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Nov 30th, '15, 20:00    

XnovaX

Choas stood once again with Kayo's help and simply nodded to Kira's words. He watched as a portal opened before him, with a slight hint of awe in his golden eyes. When it was big enough to walk through, his feet walked with Kayo's as the weapon walked towards the portal, silently bracing himself.

The witch finally managed to break free from Ruby's chain cacoon, causing the young girl severe pain. Ruby cried out when the witch broke free and dropped to her knees like a lifeless doll. Nearly drained of all energy. Delia began to laugh. "Fool..you honestly thought your weak chains could hold me?" She sneered as she slowly stalked towards the drained girl. A small and barely noticable smirk tugged at the corner of Ruby's lips. "I was just buying time..." She murmured in a low raspy voice.

Delia growled and picked Ruby up by her throat and held her up in the air. Ruby grit her teeth. 'Damn.. I messed up...' She thought to herself as she put her hands around Delia's wrist to try and slighten the pressure.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 3rd, '15, 05:10    

CycloneKira

Kira rushed back just in time to see Delia holding Ruby at the throat. She let out a cry, almost animal-like, picked up a large rock and hurled it at the witch's back. It was a feeble attempt, she knew. But it was enough to make the witch let go of Ruby. She ran to Ruby. "Ruby, Chaos is safe, we need to go!" she said, and attempted to pull Ruby back to her feet so they could get out of there.

Kayo arrived at the academy with Chaos at his side. The portal had been a successful one. It was ironic, really. It had been Delia who had taught Kira how to use magic, and today, Kira had used that same magic against her. "Come on, man," he said to Chaos. "Let's get you up to the hospital wing."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]