Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Dec 21st, '19, 10:30    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40071
Mood: I'm trying.
((Hope you're having a great holiday season!))

Hands clasped together in excitement, Kira grinned at her best friend, nodding her approval. She hopped up to the bike and sat behind Ruby, ready to go off on their long-awaited shopping trip.

Kayo looked over at the door through which the girls had left, and then turned his head to face Chaos. "Wanna play something?" he asked, gesturing towards the game console they had.

((So my brain totally farted and I have no idea how to take this further but I also REALLY wanted to post something so the RP goes ahead, so feel free to take further as you see fit. I'm sorry!! T_T))

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Dec 21st, '19, 15:51    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
((not so much, I have to look for a new place to live.. merry Christmas! ><))

Ruby sat on the seat and kicked up the kick-stand before starting the motor and revving the engine. Once she felt Lisa's arms around her, she backed out of the parking spot and took off down the road. The store wasn't far, so it wouldn't take them long to get there, as long as there wasn't any traffic.

Chaos smirked and picked up one of the controllers and turned on the tv and console. "You pick." He said, not really caring what they played. It had been awhile since they last played and with the girls gone, the timing was perfect.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 25th, '19, 13:33    

CycloneKira

((Merry Christmas to you too! Hope your house hunt goes well <3))

The girls got off at the mall and went inside to begin their shopping. Kira had run inside the mall excitedly, holding Ruby's hand and basically dragging her best friend alongside her, to look at the dresses they could potentially wear to the party. She looked around and picked out a shiny maroon dress with a sequined sweetheart neckline and showed it to Ruby. "What do you think of this?"

Kayo put on Destruction Derby Arenas and returned to his seat next to Chaos. Holding the controller in hand, he grinned. "I'm kicking your butt today."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Dec 25th, '19, 15:35    

XnovaX

((Thanks! < 3 -- I don't entirely remember the dresses I showed you from the dress-up and I can't find the pics I sent you ><''))

Ruby parked the bike when they arrived, and had little to no problems keeping up with her all too excited friend holding her hand. At the sight of the maroon dress Mira had pulled off one of the racks, her ruby eyes widen some. "It's gorgeous!" She chirped, gently feeling the fabric of the dress. She glanced at Kira. "How do you think it would look on me?" She asked shyly, knowing her friend had more of a fashion sense than she did.

Chaos smirked. "We'll see about that." He mused teasingly as the game loaded up. He selected his favorite character when the screen came up, then waited for Kayo to select his so they could continue.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 30th, '19, 06:36    

CycloneKira

Kayo was clearly distracted. If he hadn't been, he would have been at the top of his game; but he had other things bothering him. On screen, he raced forward to get the heal option for his car, which had been roughed up from all the ramming into the other cars; but his mind was wondering whether they ought to have accompanied the girls after all....

Giving her friend a sly look, she threw the dress over Ruby's arms and pushed her towards the trial room. "You don't know until you try~" she sang. "I'll get you more stuff so keep trying until you find what you like okayyyy?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Dec 30th, '19, 12:36    

XnovaX

Chaos wasn't exactly winning the derby, but he was in their place. His car also pretty damaged. He tried picking up health packs and boosters, stealing a glance at Kayo who seemed to distracted. Knowing him, he could probably guess what his friend was thinking.

Ruby squeaked some when Kira suddenly threw the dress at her and pushed her towards the changing room. "A-alright already, just don't go far okay? I want you to see me in it.." She murmured shyly, before disappearing inside the small "closet" and undressing. She hesitantly picked up the dress and carefully slid it on over herself. She then peeked her head out from behind the door. "Kira? What do you think?" She asked shyly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 19th, '20, 03:59    

XnovaX

Bump :p

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 10th, '20, 00:39    

XnovaX

Bump?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 29th, '21, 18:24    

CycloneKira

Kira hummed a tune while she looked around the store, making sure not to go too far from the dressing rooms so she could see how Ruby looked when she was out changing. Red and maroon were definitely Ruby's colors, and Kira was going to make sure she shined at that party. When Ruby came out, Kira hurried back near the dressing room to take a look at her friend.

"This is gorgeous!" she gushed. "But you should keep your options open." She thrust two more beautiful dresses into Ruby's arms. "Try those on too, and see how you like them. I'll go around and look for some clothes for me okay?"

Kayo kept huffing throughout their game, until he managed to get himself killed. "Ah, dammit," he muttered under his breath and lightly tossed the controller to his side. Getting killed in Destruction Derby was next to impossible, and for the first time in his life, Kayo had actually managed it. And yet, he could only think of the girls.

"Why do I keep getting the feeling we should've followed them?" he unwittingly wondered aloud.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Feb 16th, '21, 07:56    

XnovaX

Ruby blushed as Kira gushed over her in the dress. She blinked a few times as her friend threw two more dresses at her, and glanced at her warily. "Kira.. Shouldn't you be looking for a dress for yourself, too?" She asked sheepishly before going back inside the dressinh room to undress and try on the other two.

She took her time, examining herself in the mirror with a slight pout before changing out of one and into another. She didn't bother coming out of the dressing room for the other two, deciding that the first one was her favorite. She put her clothes back on and picked up the dress she favored, before heading out if the dressing room and glanced around for her friend. "Kira?" She called nervously.

--

Chaos had since gotten himself killed, something he managed to do even when he wasn't trying to, and glanced at Kayo as he died. "Dude, you worried about what kind of suits they're going to get us?" He asked curiously.

While it was often the twins weren't together, he did notice Kayo start to get a little more distracted when the girls weren't around.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]