Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Feb 14th, '17, 11:22    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40287
Mood: I'm trying.
Kayo was inwardly relieved to see that Ruby was okay. In spite of having faith in Ruby's toughness, and knowing that it took a lot to keep her down for long, he couldn't help but feel like they'd gotten away rather easily. "You feeling up to yelling at Lord Death?" he asked, grinning. "He's asked the four of us to visit him."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 15th, '17, 01:03    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19851
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Ruby looked down at the bed sheets when Kayo mentioned Lord Death wanting to see them, her red hair covering her ruby red eyes. She didn't know what ticked her off more, knowing that Death was the one who assigned them that mission..or that Delia had done more damage than she was letting on. She grit her teeth and balled the sheets within her hands. Ruby was honestly fighting with herself, due to remembering what state she had been in before Kira came back to get her, she was scared, terrified really. And now that is was over, and her friends were all safe, she wanted to scream and cry as her lunacy leaked out..but, she couldn't let that happen.

She slowly lifted her head to see Kayo and Kira, and nodded to his question. "Yeah..I've got some words for him- I'll need some help though.. I really pushed myself today." She finally spoke after taking a long moment to recollect herself. Chaos honestly didn't like how his meister was acting. It made him wonder what Delia could've done to her..

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 15th, '17, 06:14    

CycloneKira

Kira could see exactly how much Ruby was trying not to lose control of her emotions; she and Kayo had been in her position before when they'd gotten away from Delia the first time. She hugged Ruby, trying to console her friend. "We know, Ruby," she said, softly. "We'll all give him a piece of our minds, okay?" She looked over at Kayo.

It took Kayo less than a split second to understand exactly what his sister was trying to tell him through the look she was giving him. After Ruby and Chaos were done, he and Kira were going to have some words with Lord Death alone.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Feb 15th, '17, 09:00    

XnovaX

As much comfort as the words of her friend was, that wasn't entirely the kind of help she was talking about. She was grateful for having such understanding friends.. Ruby glanced at the twins for a moment, then she began to relax a little. "I need help..walking.." She said in a quiet murmur of a voice. "I didn't want to say anything..but you were going to find out eventually, so I figured I'd say something before then." She murmured softly as she slowly uncovered her legs that were bandaged from her thighs down to her ankles. "I can still walk..I just some support.." She murmured quietly, knowing how her friends were going to react.

So that's why she acting different.. Chaos pondered. Damn! Seeing her in that state really put him in a bad mood. He didn't even wanna know what the twins were thinking..

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 15th, '17, 12:23    

CycloneKira

Kayo blinked for about five seconds, trying to process what had just been said. Ruby needed help walking? This was even worse than he thought. Oh God, he thought, before looking at Kira, whose face was expressionless for a second, before she jumped in to help Ruby.

"Oh! Oh, right," Kira said, before putting an arm around her friend so she could lean on her while walking. She smiled at Ruby and asked, "Ready to go?" When they began walking, however, Kira had to try very, very hard to fight back the tears that were threatening to well up in her eyes again. This was her fault. Her fault that Ruby was so injured, she was barely able to walk.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 04:48    

XnovaX

She could see it in Kira's eyes as she helped her stand. "I did this to myself- before you came back for me.. I thought I could take her.." Ruby admited, seeing how Kira had been blaming herself for hurting her friend, but Kira wasn't even there when she hit her limit. She was making an escape for her brother and Chaos. Ruby leaned against Kira as they walked and she glanced at Kira with soft eyes, then looked down at the floor as the four of them walked to Lord Death's room. "There was no way...I could've fought her, is there..?" She asked in a soft voice after a long moment of silence.

Chaos hung back with Kayo as they headed towards the shinigami's room with his hands in his pockets.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 16:42    

CycloneKira

Kira silently listened to Ruby's words of consolation, although disagreeing with what she was saying. She was quiet for a while before saying, "Ruby, I really don't ant to talk about that right now." She looked up at her friend and managed a weak smile. "Let's go yell at Shinigami first, okay?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Feb 17th, '17, 04:22    

XnovaX

Ruby only nodded to her friend, falling quiet for the rest of the walk. Once they reached Shinigami's room, she slowly slipped out of Kira's hold, and quickly sank to her knees before the Lord of Death. She didn't need to be putting extra weight on her if they were going to be there awhile. But before she really could, Chaos caught her and slipped an arm behind her shoulders to hold her steady. Blinking, Ruby glanced at him for a moment then her eyes widen slightly. He had such a dark look in his normally golden eyes.. It was like- he was using his meister as a way to keep from attacking the Shinigami.

"My, my, I'm so glad to see you all back safely." Lord Death greeted the group as they approached. "It seems I underestimated the powers of that witch.. I'm sorry for putting you children in such an unstable position." He said next, as if choosing his words carefully. It was obvious the four of them weren't very happy with him- for giving such a horrindus assignment. Stein had long since left the room, after yelling at the Shinigami.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 20th, '17, 08:22    

CycloneKira

Kira could also see how Chaos was reacting to being here, and quite frankly, she found she could not blame him. She herself didn't trust herself to speak at the moment, so she became the person she always turned into when they were in public, or rather, when there was anyone except Kayo Ruby and Chaos. She fell silent and fixed her stare uon the ground.

Kayo, on the other hand wasn't a silent person by nature.So he attacked him while trying to remain as polite as he possibly could. "Shinigami-sama," he began, trying to keep his voice under control. "We couldn't possibly have fought off this witch. Why did you send us on this mission?" He needed to know why Shibusen was targeting this witch now, after all this time.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Feb 22nd, '17, 00:57    

XnovaX

Shinigami stared at the children for a moment after Kayo spoke up. He sank down some in his chair and folded his large white fingers together. "It was never my intention for you children to have to fight that witch.. You four are the stealthiest of most of the students attending my school, and the four of you work insanely well together- my mission for you was to pin-point her location and for Ruby to indicate just how powerful she really was." He spoke in a calm, low voice. He really didn't like the idea of sending them- it was actually Stein who suggested the idea. Any other group probaly wouldn't have even made it back to Shibusen.

Shinigami stood again. "The awaking of Asura is upon us, and the witches are trying to prevent us from stopping him from coming back... If he is to awaken, and return, maddness would ingulf this world." He spoke, turning to Ruby. "..Ruby.. you're father--" The lord of the dead was cut short by the darkening look in Chaos's eyes.

Ruby squeezed Chaos's arm a little and looked up at him, causing the weapon to release his hold on his meister and walked out of the large room. It was her way of telling him to go, since he obviously didn't want or need to hear anymore. She was surprised that she could stand on her own, but shrugged it off. She looked at Shinigami. "..what about my father?" Ruby asked quietly. Shinigami sighed and shook his head. "I'll tell you at a more appropriate time." He answered. Ruby nodded.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]