Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Oct 2nd, '18, 15:39    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19818
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Chaos was seething with anger up until the cloaked man left. He had kept his mouth shut for Ruby's sake, but now, he wished he would've said something. If it meant losing his memories he didn't want to be whole. Stein had watched the whole thing silently. Anything he would've said would have only made the situation worse.

Ruby's crimson eyes water when she felt Kira's arm around her. She slowly turned around and buried herself within her friends chest, like a terrified child who has woke from a nightmare, biting back the urge to cry.

Stein acknowledged Kayo's greeting, then went and leaned against the table by the wall. Chaos turned his attention to Kayo, and sighed quietly. "Better, now that he's gone. How about you and Kira, you guys alright?" He said, trying to sound casual, but Kayo could probably tell he wasn't cooled off yet.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 3rd, '18, 00:19    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40243
Mood: I'm trying.
Kira put her other arm around her friend, who had now sought refuge in her chest, and lightly rubbed the other's back. "It's okay, Rube," she whispered soothingly. "It's okay. You're okay." She let out a silent sigh, pondering over that man's words... what did he say his name was, Aril? His words were confusing, to say the least. She filed her doubts away for the time being to focus on her friends.

"Ruby, let's take Chaos home," she then whispered, trying to give Ruby something to cheer up about. "We have a picnic to go on, remember?"

Kayo snickered at his friend's attempt to sound casual. "We're not as normal as you're trying to look, that's for sure," he smirked. "I for one, have a ton of questions, but they can wait." He then paused as he seemed to remember something. "Oh yeah, by the way..." He grabbed Chaos' head with his elbow and gave him a noogie like he'd declared he would to Ruby and Kira. "Welcome back!" he yelled out with a huge grin on his face.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Oct 3rd, '18, 03:28    

XnovaX

Chaos chuckled at his comment, then sounded a surprised yelp. "Really man?" He asked with a smirk once he was released and lightly elbowed Kayo. "Thanks. "

Ruby nodded lightly to get words, slowly calming down and pulling away from her friend. Stein lit a cigarette. "Are you sure you should be going out?" He asked, glancing at the girls. Chaos glanced at Stein, understanding his intention. He was making his worry for Ruby's stability. "She'll be fine as long she's with us. Right guys?" He voiced, glancing between the twins.

Even if he couldn't keep his mister at bay, he was sure the twins could. They all needed some time out, especially the black haired demon weapon.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 3rd, '18, 12:36    

CycloneKira

Kira nearly jumped in surprise on hearing Stein's voice. The man had been so quiet all this time, that Kira had forgotten he was even there. She then turned to Chaos, who'd taken it upon himself to answer the question. Satisfied with what she heard, she nodded in agreement.

Kayo agreed too, wholeheartedly. "She'll be fine," he said. "Besides, we've all been looking forward to stuffing ourselves with junk for a while now." His signature grin returned to his face.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Oct 4th, '18, 04:53    

XnovaX

Stein chuckled at their reactions and lowered his gaze some. "You kids really are.." He paused mid-sentence and shook his head lightly. " Ah, whatever. Just be careful, and make sure you take care of each other. " He said, actually sounding like teacher. Chaos smirked and pat Kayo on the shoulder. "Ain't gotta worry about that Professor." He mused.

Ruby nodded lightly and slowly stood, holding a out to Kira. "C'mon, let's go enjoy our snacks." She voiced, noticing how Stein scared the poor girl.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 6th, '18, 09:07    

CycloneKira

Kira gladly took the hand that was offered to her, wanting nothing more than to get out of there and go someplace more cheery. She couldn't help but agree with what the doctor said, though. They were going to take care of each other, and face whatever life decided to throw at them, together. Even if it meant gorging on junk every once in a while before they decided to do it.

Kayo grinned and began pulling Chaos out of the place by the elbow. "We'll see you at school, Professor!" he said and then he was out of sight.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Oct 6th, '18, 22:22    

XnovaX

Ruby easily helped her friend stand, and kept a hold of her hand as she led her out of Stein's creepy house. Chaos went along with Kayo as he pulled outside, happy to take in a breath of fresh air. Ruby couldn't help her giggle. She was happy that her partner was better, and that her father had left before things got any worse. Now they could all go to the park and enjoy their snacks, just like they had planned.

Chaos chuckled and wrapped an arm loosely around Kayo's shoulders like 'brothers' did. "You are one crazy guy, you know that?" He voiced in a teasing manner. He knew Kayo had guts, but to have to guts to stand up to a death god? He had to crazy.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 10th, '18, 13:44    

CycloneKira

((Hey, so just a little heads-up, I'm looking for jobs right now, and I may not respond very often, or I may even disappear entirely. I'll still try to keep this up, but it won't be like before. I'll post right now though.))

The four of them left Stein's place, happy to escape the solemn atmosphere that had been created there because of Ruby's dad. He looked over at the girls, satisfied on seeing them in a brighter mood, walking hand-in-hand. He then turned his attention to Chaos, who'd just addressed him.

"Er, I do know I'm crazy but, what made you say that now?" he asked, grin on his face.

Kira heard the exchange between her brother and Chaos, and rolled her eyes. He was clueless. Time to rectify that. "Ruby's dad is a death god like Shinigami-sama, Kayo."

Kayo heard what Kira said and whirled around. This was news to him. He frowned at Kira for a moment, and then, as though judging that she wasn;t kidding, turned to Ruby. "Really?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Oct 10th, '18, 16:18    

XnovaX

((thanks for the heads up, and good luck! ^^))

Chaos smirked and was ready to tell him, but Kira beat him to the punch. He needed to know what kind of guy they had just faced was, and quite glad when Kira had told her brother. Granted, she too knew so little about Aril, Ruby's father.

Ruby glanced up at Kayo and nodded lightly. "I don't know much about him, due to not getting to spend much time with him, but he is a Death god, much like Shinigami-sama. He's a mad man much worse than Prof. Stein, and an alchemist." She explained. He could help Chaos more than she ever could.. But, since it went against his number one rule, he would have no part in helping the children.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 13th, '18, 13:53    

CycloneKira

Kayo took a moment to register what had just been told to him. "Huh," he finally said, as though all he felt at that moment was flippant curiosity and casual surprise. "Well, that's interesting." So he'd just called a death god an abomination. All in a day's work. Then something struck him.

"Wait, if he's a death god and an alchemist, shouldn't that mean he could help?" he asked, deciding to skate over the "madman" part.

Kira shook her head solemnly. "You saw how he was in there. I'm not sure he'd help even if he could." She looked at Ruby for confirmation.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]