Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Oct 13th, '18, 18:47    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19864
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Chaos paused briefly when Kayo mentioned Aril helping them, then joined his friends once more. They were almost to the park. Once they got there, he say down on the cool grass before laying down to look at the sky. "Forget it Kayo, that man would never help." He mused, still a bit bothered by the man's words.

Ruby paused when Chaos claimed a spot on the grass, then glanced between the boys. She lowered her gaze some and allowed her bangs to cover her crimson eyes when she thought about her father's cold expression. "It's like he said, I broke his number one rule.. Unless I prove to him that finding Chaos a soul is my decision, no matter the cost, he won't help." She murmured quietly. "But that would mean that I would have risk his memories. I don't understand it, but he wouldn't have said it unless it was a factor." Ruby added, sitting on her knees. He needed a complete soul..

Chaos sat up and glanced at her. "I don't want one, if it means forgetting everything, or if there's a chance to. That's my decision." Ruby's eyes widen some. What? He really thought that? "But.. If your current soul gets damaged any more you'll.." Chaos averted his golden eyes. "I don't care. I won't risk forgetting our friendship, and everything else." Ruby stood and directly looked at him with disbelief. "You'd rather throw your life away? Just like that?" This was it. Their first fight. All because of a single man's words. Despite the twins being there, this would've happened sooner or later. Chaos smirked lightly, and placed a hand on his chest. "Was I ever even living?"

((hope I didn't go over board x.x))

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 15th, '18, 19:00    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40300
Mood: I'm trying.
((Nah, you didn't XD))

Although Kira had already known that Aril wouldn't be willing to help them, it was still dejecting to hear it from Chaos himself, especially in the tone that he'd used. She watched as the guys sat down on the grass, she herself choosing to stand with Ruby. Until the latter sat down, anyway.

She then turned her attention to Chaos who'd begun speaking right after Ruby had stopped. The conversation between the two escalated to something terrible, at least in Kira's eyes, and she could do nothing except exchange dismayed glances with her brother. And then Chaos said something that brought the sting of tears to her eyes.

Kayo, on the other hand, fell silent, or at least more than he already had been, if that was possible. His face was lowered for a second, before he lifted it back up, along with his fist. It landed effortlessly on Chaos' face, but he hadn't put all of his power behind it, and it was obvious to onlookers. The weight of Chaos' words had made him too weak to even punch properly.

"What the hell do you mean were you ever even living?" he asked, his glowering expression now facing Chaos. "All those laughs we've shared, fights we've gotten into, memories we've created... was that not living, for you?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Oct 15th, '18, 20:35    

XnovaX

((ah good ^^ and I was totally expecting kayo to punch him.. xD))

The shock of his words was almost too much for the red haired scythe meister, her own tears had shown through despite her effort to keep them back. Right now, her mind was extremely fragile and anyone who knew her could easily see it. Chaos held where Kayo had punched him, and lowered his head when he spoke. "Think about it.. I'm an experiment, I was created as a copy of someone else. These feelings inside me, how do I know they're really mine?" He spoke in a lowered voice, refusing to look at anyone.

Ruby stood more silent than she ever had since knowing the twins, her bangs covering her burning eyes. It didn't help that Kayo was basically seething. After a moment, she sank to her knees and wrapped her arms around herself. "It's true that I created you.. But.. You bleed like the rest of us. You have a heartbeat. You are alive like the rest of us. There's nothing to think about.. " She finally spoke. Chaos felt it, her wavelength shifting. He slowly glanced at her, slowly reaching for her. "Ruby?"

"Don't touch me!" She hissed, causing him to draw back his hand. This wasn't good. Did he cause this? Chaos could only stare at his meister.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 19th, '18, 19:34    

CycloneKira

((Is Kayo doomed to the curse of predictability already? XD Initially I was going to make Kira move everyone with her tears, but Kayo said, NOPE, not happening.))

Kayo's blood boiled at Chaos' response to his words. But then his mood shifted from anger to concern and then to outright worry on seeing Ruby's reactions.

No. This can't happen again.

He put a hand on his shoulder, silently telling the other not to do anything. He'd just gotten out of.. the hospital, for lack of a better word, and rushing forward to help with his meister in her condition would do more harm than good. Instead, he turned to Kira and gave her a look.

Kira took a deep breath as silently as possible, and then faced Ruby, trying to get the other to turn her attention towards her, away from Chaos. "Rube?" she said, gently putting a hand on her friend's arm.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Oct 20th, '18, 00:33    

XnovaX

((it's not really that lol, it's just how he often acts on his temper xD))

Chaos was still somewhat doubting his own existence, but he was paying more attention to his meister. He stopped and lowered his head when he felt Kayo's hand on his shoulder. He really should've kept his mouth shut. Whether or not he believed his own life meant anything, his friends were the most important thing to him, and over that came his meister and creator.

Ruby flinched some when Kira put an hand on her arm, and she was definitely shaking. "I know you're hurting.. I had no right to tamper with another life, and I'm sorry. I don't care if you hate me.. But.. You have to believe that your life is your own and that you are important to us, no matter what." She said, calming down some just with Kira right there. Ruby looked at Kira with tears in her crimson eyes and slowly relaxed her arms. "I'm a mess aren't I?" She said, half joking.

Chaos couldn't help his small smirk and sat back on his butt. "Kayo, hit me again, only this time don't hold back." He said quietly so only Kayo heard him.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 4th, '18, 16:19    

CycloneKira

(( :qlol: Also, really sorry it took so long ^^' I tried to warn you it would get like this XP ))

Kira gave Ruby's hand a light, reassuring squeeze. "No you're not," she said, with a smile. "This will get better, Ruby. You have to believe that, okay?" She glanced over at the guys, who seemed to be having a private conversation of their own, before turning her attention back to Ruby.

Kayo blinked once, then twice, on hearing what Chaos said. He then chuckled. ""Don't hold back," huh?" he said. "Well, you better be prepared to handle it." He then proceeded to punch Chaos, full power this time, as his friend had instructed. "Was that supposed to get your head back in line? Did it work?"

Kira shrieked loudly when she saw her brother punch Chaos again.

"Kayo, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Nov 4th, '18, 22:14    

XnovaX

((it's okay, i remember and i don't mind waiting ^~^))

Ruby smiled sheepishly. She sure felt like a mess, but she trusted her friends. It would get better. She wanted to believe her. Everything got harder before anything got better, that was the only thing she was worried about. She did cover her ears at Kira's sudden shrieking.

Chaos smirked as he listened to Kayo, and braced himself for the impact. The guy could hit, if he really wanted to. He slowly stood before hand though, to better prepare himself. He guarded the area where Kayo had punched him, just to avoid any unnecessary and further damage. The punch sent him staggering back and he lowered his arms and nodding to Kayo, who sat back on his butt. "Yeah, thanks." If he was anyone else, and hadn't sparred with Kayo before in the past, that punch would've done a lot more to him.

Ruby gave a relieved smile and looked between her friends. Best friends, and the most precious people in her world. Chaos got up after a minute and walked over to Kira before placing a hand on top of her head. "I told him to do it. I shouldn't ever treat you guys like that.. I'm sorry." He murmured quietly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 11th, '18, 09:48    

CycloneKira

Kayo winced visibly on hearing his sister's indignant screaming. "What? He asked me to do it," he muttered under his breath as he watched Chaos get up and explain the situation to Kira. He suppressed the urge to smirk at her freshly flushed cheeks, just in case Ruby or anyone saw him and wondered what was going on. For the moment, he chose to enjoy the moment for himself, making a mental note to tease her about it later.

For her part, Kira had no idea what was happening to her cheeks, but she knew her heart was racing. She tried to keep her cool, in spite of it, choosing to stick to a slightly less affronted look at Chaos. "You're right," she said. "You shouldn't treat us like that, but more importantly, don't treat yourself like that. You don't deserve it." Her tone was somewhere in between timidness and reproach by the time she was done speaking, no longer able to meet Chaos' eyes. Her eyes then sought out Ruby, who seemed calm now.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 01:34    

XnovaX

Ruby uncovered her ears when the screaming had ended and she noticed Chaos acting a tad different around Kira. He had a heart, just like everybody else. But the way he was looking at her didn't surprise her. Chaos was smirking sheepishly and rubbing the back of his head like a kid who got caught sticking his hand in the cookie jar. Chaos nodded at her words and stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "I won't make any promises.." He murmured quietly. Ruby giggled, then sighed.

"So.. About that picnic." She voiced sheepishly. "We still have the snacks, unless everybody wants to go home now." She added innocently.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 24th, '18, 14:35    

CycloneKira

Kayo smirked at his sister and Chaos, not missing how they were both acting different around each other, but chose to let it slide. The way things were going, there would be plenty of time to tease them, Kira soon and Chaos later on.

When he heard Ruby's statement, by way of an answer, he picked up a bag of chips, opened it and popped a chip into his mouth, looking at Ruby the entire time.

Kira almost giggled but managed to turn it into a smile instead. "He's given his answer. And I agree."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]