Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Jul 15th, '15, 04:05    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Ruby stared at Stein with burning crimson eyes. She really wanted to hit the crap out of him, but she refrained from doing so. She blinked when she heard Kira's voice and glanced at her. Ruby sighed and nodded lightly to her friend. "Yeah, okay." She answered softly. Stein tilted his head. "Leaving so soon?" He asked. Ruby looked back at Stein.

Chaos nodded to Kayo and walked into the professors office, walking up to the girls and grabbing his partners hand. "I'm taking her to class before you start something." He said to the old man, gently tugging at Ruby to get her to walk with him. "Besides, we have a test and she doesn't need you messing with her head." He added grimly. Ruby nodded lightly and and followed Chaos back into the hall. "C'mon Kira." She said quietly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 15th, '15, 04:46    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40071
Mood: I'm trying.
Kayo went in with Chaos and stood there as the latter managed to get Ruby out. Kira looked at him with a worried look on her face, which he answered with a look telling her not to worry. He waited till Kira followed behind her friends before turning to Stein. "You have to stop, Professor," he said, his face dead serious. "It's not funny anymore. You know better than anyone that Ruby's great at what she does, and you have no right to tell her differently. Even if you're the teacher." He turned and left the office.

Kira wondered why Kayo wasn't behind them. She turned to Ruby and Chaos. "You two go ahead to class," she told them. "I'll wait here for Kayo."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Jul 15th, '15, 10:01    

XnovaX

Stein couldn't help but watch Kayo curiously. He smirked at his comment and leaned back in his. "I'm not laughing, boy." He commented. His face also serious. "You truly no nothing about that girl... I suggest keeping your nose where it belongs and out of the business of others." He spoke plainly as he watched the boy leave.

Chaos paused and glanced back at Kira. "If you're sure." Ruby said quietly, not letting go of Chaos's hand since his grip on her tightened a little. Then the two continued walking to the class room.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 04:54    

CycloneKira

Kayo stopped in his tracks for a moment. The man was damn good at touching a nerve. He smiled, turned and walked over to the professor and threw a right hook at the professor's face. Then he left without another word. Usually, Kayo had a lot of respect for the teachers at Shibusen, but Stein had had that punch coming for a long time now.

Kira wished her friends good luck for the test and watched as they left. Then she turned and waited for Kayo. When he came out, Kira threw him a questioning look. Kayo just shook his head. "I'll ask you at home," she said. "You better tell me then." They walked to class and rejoined their friends.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 05:41    

XnovaX

Stein let the boy hit him, and when he did- he just smiled wickedly. This was the price to pay for being the man he now was. Mad. He shook his head lightly and sat straight in his chair for a bit before picking up some of his papers and heading out to the class he was to teach.

---

Chaos and Ruby made it to their class and sat at their seats. Beginning their test. Ruby occasionally glanced at where the twins usually sat, then back at her test- silently wondering where they were. She had hoped that Kayo didn't go and start a fight with the professor. Ruby would do that herself... Just..not yet..

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 16th, '15, 08:52    

CycloneKira

Kira nearly laughed out loud when she looked at the paper. What in the world had she been so worried about? She knew the answers to almost every single question on the paper. She took her pen out and started to write, looking over at her brother and Ruby from time to time, hoping they were okay.

Kayo was also taking it easy. Studying with Kira was actually a good way of scoring well on tests. She knew what was important. He finished the test a little early and looked around, to see how the others were doing. He caught Kira's eye; she was done too. He just sat back and waited for the bell to ring.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jul 19th, '15, 02:54    

XnovaX

~Time Skip~

After the class was over, and the students turned in their tests- they were dismissed and Ruby went to meet up with the twins. Chaos followed close behind his partner, not entirely trusting her to leave Stein alone. He really didn't think Stein was worth her time or efforts. What did she need to prove to him anyway?

(short x.x)

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 19th, '15, 03:47    

CycloneKira

Kira saw Ruby and Chaos make their way towards her and Kayo. She looked at Ruby and then at Chaos, hoping that Ruby was okay. She acted as cheerful as she could. "Hey, how did the test go?" she asked.

Kayo had still not told Kira about his run-in with Stein earlier. He figured he could deal with that later. He simply listened to what Ruby and Chaos had to say.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Jul 19th, '15, 04:59    

XnovaX

Ruby smiled a little and put her arms behind her head. "It was so easy- I don't even know why I was freaking out earlier." She said cheerfully. "I think I did alright." She said, sounding pretty sure of herself.

Chaos smirked and nodded lightly. "Yeah, piece of cake." He said casually. He put his hands into his pockets. "How was it for you guys?" He asked.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jul 19th, '15, 11:34    

CycloneKira

Kira smiled. "It was great!" she said, cheerfully. "I might even get a full score, for the first time ever. And I'm guessing Kayo did equally well, seeing how we study together." She grinned like a little kid, happy and relieved that she'd done well.

Kayo nodded in agreement. But he thought that her happy smile concealed how scary she had been at the time of making him study with her for the test. He shivered slightly at the memory. For someone so shy and quiet, Kira was damn scary. "So, what next?" he asked.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

[ 342 posts ]