Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 342 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: A New Kind of Death
Posted: Jul 21st, '16, 03:33    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19726
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
(it's okay ^^ i haven't really been on knuffle that much recently >.<)

Chaos averted his eyes as he saw Kira run to her brother for comfort. He hated seeing his friends so hurt..but he knew there wasn't really anything he could do about it. Also, he was mostly worried about his meister. He couldn't remember the last time he saw her so beat up.

Hearing Kira, he blinked and glanced at her. He gave her a light smirk. "I'm fine Kira.. sorry for the scare." He answered casually, rubbing the back of his neck.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 8th, '16, 09:52    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40074
Mood: I'm trying.
On hearing that Chaos was fine, Kira smiled and wiped the last of her tears away, before walking over to give her friend a hug too. "I'm just glad you're okay," she said, and then her face became solemn at once. "I'm so sorry for what I did to Ruby, Chaos."

"Kira, it's not your fault," Kayo said sharply, knowing how badly it would affect her if they continued to let her believe that she'd hurt her friend. "Delia did that to Ruby, not you, understood?" He turned to Chaos for assistance. "Don't you agree?"

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Aug 12th, '16, 03:01    

XnovaX

Chaos blinked a couple of times when Kira suddenly hugged her, then smirked and gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He soon released, and looked at her, lightly brushing some of her black hair out of her face, his golden eyes narrowed. "..what Kayo said." He spoke in a low voice. Chaos firmly put his hands on either of her shoulders, but he wasn't hurting her. "That witch did that- not you. You would never hurt Ruby."

He said to her, slowly letting up on his grips on her shoulders, and sighed quietly. Chaos leaned back in the chair, as if waiting for Stein to give him the okay to go see his meister.

(i know what i said in the beginning.. but i think it'd make a twist if our character's fell for each other x3 Ruby/ Kayo, Kira/Chaos - what do you think?)

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 27th, '16, 15:08    

CycloneKira

Kira bit her lip and nodded, feeling a little relieved, but still guilty about what she'd done. Sure, the witch had controlled her and made her do stuff that she would never have done, but the fact remained that hadn't been strong enough to protect her friend. And that made her want to cry.

Even so, she was glad that Chaos wasn't mad at her for what had happened to Ruby. The last thing she needed right now was her friend's anger.

Kayo looked at his sister carefully, making sure that there was nothing else that was bothering her. Once he was satisfies with his observations, he looked around for the mad professor. "When is he gonna let us see Ruby?" he wondered aloud.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Sep 21st, '16, 02:35    

XnovaX

(sorry for making you wait x.x life took a crap on me and then i started volunteering at a senior center where i'm getting used to hourly labor >.<)

Chaos shrugged lightly at Kayo's question and sighed. "Soon, hopefully." He murmured quietly as he crossed his arms over his chest loosely. Stein came out of the room, grinning with his arms above his head. "Good news, she's stable and you can all go see her now." He practically proclaimed, acting totally out of character. Chaos stood and rose an eyebrow. "Has she got all of her fingers and toes?" He asked suspiciously. Stein only laughed and adjusted his glasses. "She's fine, go see for yourself." He simply said with a smirk.

Chaos walked inside the room first, relaxed to see his meister resting peacefully. He slowly approached the bedside and lightly ran a hand over the top of her hand. Ruby lazy opened her eyes and sat up when she saw her partner in one piece, and instinctively hugged him. "Oh Chaos, I'm so sorry!" She sniffled. Chaos sighed and comfortingly wrapped his arms around his meister, understanding her reaction. He glanced up and looked at their friends before pulling back from Ruby. "I'm not the only one who was waiting to see you." He murmured with a smirk, waving the twins in that stood outside the door.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 18th, '16, 05:39    

XnovaX

bump?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 24th, '16, 09:58    

CycloneKira

Kayo followed the conversation in silence, all the while watching Stein's reaction towards him. He then followed Chaos into the room to see Ruby. He was glad to see that Ruby was fine, but his thoughts were a little preoccupied by the fact that he had still punched Stein, and he wasn't sure the mad professor would let that go.

Kira was beyond relieved that none of her actions had caused any lasting injuries to her friend. She supposed she had to be glad for that one moment where she'd overthrown the power of the witch. When Chaos moved aside, Kira walked over to Ruby, Kayo following close behind.

"How do you feel?" she asked, unable to keep the guilt out of her voice.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Dec 3rd, '16, 05:26    

XnovaX

Stein just waited outside the room, his head down for a moment before walking off and leaving the four friends to have some time together. He was going to have a word with Lord Death.. Even as mad as he could be- he never would've sent those kids to locate the witch.

Ruby smirked lightly when she noticed Kayo acting a little different around the professor, but she'd ask him if anything was up..a little later. She blinked and glanced up at Kira once Chaos had moved aside. Ruby smiled and gently hugged her. "You came back for me.." She murmured in a soft voice, still smiling at her friend. She could tell Kira was guilty, but she wanted her to know that Ruby wasn't mad with her or anything. Delia would've killed her if not for Kira.

Chaos casually elbowed Kayo like some boys did when with friends, and smirked. "Bro, you good?" He asked.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 3rd, '16, 10:31    

CycloneKira

Kira's eyes began swimming with tears when Ruby seemed to pay no attention to what had almost happened and chose to focus on the part where she hadn't been killed instead. She smiled and hugged her best friend, grateful for having such amazing people as friends. She resolved to become stronger for their sake, if not for her own, so that this incident wouldn't repeat itself.

Kayo looked up at Chaos, blinked for a moment and then smiled somewhat humorlessly. "I'm okay for the moment," he said, and after a short pause, "I punched him."

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Dec 6th, '16, 04:39    

XnovaX

Ruby smiled and gave Kira a gentle pat on the back. "It's okay.." She murmured softly. "The proffesor said I could leave anytime I felt ready." She said with a small smirk. She could walk out that door with her friends if she felt like everything was in order, but she had a sinking feeling in her gut about the chain of events with Delia had possibly caused.

Chaos rose an eyebrow, then shook his head with a chuckle. "I can't say I blame you." He mused in a lowly tone, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. He glanced at the girls and cocked his head to the side. "You should rest some, why don't we swing by after school then take you home?" He asked. Ruby furrowed her eyebrows together and rolled her crimson eyes. "I'm fine."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 342 posts ]