Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 186 posts ] 
how are you liking the roleplay so far, reader-along?
:mcsquee:  20%  [ 12 ]
:mclol:  22%  [ 13 ]
i'm not reading along :food:  58%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 59
 Post subject: Re: Vertigo {Tinker Bell & Ambarsariya}
Posted: May 11th, '18, 03:12    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6034
Mood: Content
Tae's face turned a shade of pink when Lain mentioned him being cute. He ended up staring at the floor again. He knew the fans claimed he was cute and their label used it to their advantage. However, hearing Lain say it, embarrassed him. He supposed he would have to deal with that if Lain was going to treat him less like a kid.

Then Lain spoke out loud what Tae knew. It wouldn't be easy. It was going to take a long time before Tae felt like he could trust Lain again. He was afraid that it might not work. If it didn't, it would be Tae's fault. He knew it. He didn't want it to be his fault.

"I'll try my best." He whispered, he looked up at Lain again. Actually looking at him for the first time in what felt like forever. After a moment, he slowly leaned against Lain, resting his head on Lain's shoulder. It was something he used to do. It still felt okay. "Thank you." He whispered quietly.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: May 16th, '18, 08:02    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100996
Mood: spiritual
'I'll try my best.' That pleased Lain so much he had to hold back a huge grin because everything said and done it was a serious moment. He thought maybe he wasn't the only one who was desperate for things to improve between them, and that's what made him so happy, that Tae cared too.

Then, out of the blue, he felt Tae's warm cheek pressed against the jut of his shoulder. He could feel it through the fabric of his flimsy t-shirt and the scrap of naked skin leading up to his neck. His throat blocked up and his body didn't know whether to melt utterly or go rigid, but he felt really warm inside, so warm it almost made him dizzy. Lain leaned his own head against Tae's so that Tae's fluffy hair tickled his cheek. It had been so long since Tae had leaned into him like this, and he didn't realize he'd been missing it so much. He hoped Tae would stay like this for a while.

'Thank you,' Tae said softly and Lain's insides turned even more mushy at that if that was possible. He nosed the top of Tae's head and murmured into his hair, 'Mmmm, same to you.'

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: May 16th, '18, 13:12    

Tinker Bell

Tae’s whole body seemed to relax. As if being angry at lain had caused every fiber of his being to tense up. Lain thanked him too. The maknae closed his eyes after a moment. Although he tried not to fall asleep.

They both knew that he was tired, even if Tae denied it out loud. He just didn’t want to be seen as weak. Or, well, any weaker than Lain already saw him. Tae wasn't weak and he wanted to show Lain that.

However, he fell asleep without realizing it. His breathing evened out and his body adjusted to get more comfortable. Resulting in him sitting a little bit closer to Lain.

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Sep 9th, '18, 07:39    

chuunibyou

Tae had literally just fallen asleep on Lain's shoulder.

It was such a trusting gesture that Lain's throat blocked up, his eyes prickling. He could barely believe that they'd admitted they wanted to make things right between themselves again, and his own apology; after being so messed up for what felt like so long, it hadn't yet sunk in. That they were going to try for normal again. And now Tae was comfortable enough with him to fall asleep with his head tucked under Lain's chin. It felt so surreal. But if it was a dream, Lain sure didn't want to wake up.

He was so warm inside. He wanted to simply bask in this.

He closed his eyes and rested his head on Tae's. It was surprisingly easy to go to sleep like that, despite the pounding of his heart. Maybe because he'd never been so cozy in his life.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Sep 23rd, '18, 00:16    

Tinker Bell

Tae stayed in a light sleep until their manager came through the door. She was always loud, but having been asleep made her seem louder. He made himself sit up. He couldn't stay home today. After making so many mistakes at the photo shoot yesterday, he had to be perfect today.

Everything had to go just right. He yawned quietly as they were ushered out to the van. He clumsily slid into the backseat and almost immediately curled up on it. Maybe he could get just a bit more sleep on the ride to the studio.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 18th, '19, 07:12    

chuunibyou

Lain climbed into the van after Tae, and when he saw Tae hunch up into sleep again, unbidden a smile came to his lips. That Tae could sleep easily seemed like something toxic had been purged from between them. The air felt cleared after that conversation.

There was an inch of space between them this time as Lain settled in next to Tae on the backseat; Tae was curled up against the door, leaning away from Lain this time. But Lain still felt warm, still felt connected to Tae with a new, fragile understanding they'd built between them. Lain kind of wanted to sleep too, feeling drained of energy was his most constant state, but it was as though the sight of Tae sleeping was enough to make him relax as well. It was a peaceful ride. Lain wished things could always feel like this between them. But even if these were fleeting moments, he now knew they were possible and he would figure out how to work to make them happen more often, or to stay longer.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 24th, '19, 05:50    

Tinker Bell

The ride to the recording studio felt too short when Haneul reached into the backseat to shake him awake once more. Tae rubbed his eyes and yawned, covering his mouth as he did so. "Are you here already, Hyung?" He mumbled. He needed to wake himself up. However, having not slept more than an hour total last night, it probably wouldn't happen. He put his feet onto the floor and stumbled out of the car.

Hopefully he wouldn't have to sing today because he would mess it up. He couldn't afford to mess it up after yesterday. And everyone would get upset with him.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '19, 08:12    

chuunibyou

Tae seemed a little unsteady on his feet as he got out of the van, and Lain had to suppress the urge to reach out and put a steadying hand on his shoulder. He just needed to become a little more awake, which would happen on its own, Lain told himself.

As Lain followed him out of the van, the manager accosted him. "The photoshoot you missed because of falling sick," the manager said, her voice sounding accusatory as though he'd fallen sick on purpose, "you'll have to come separately to the studio for it. We're going there now."

"Immediately?" Lain gaped.

"I've told the choreographer that you have a solo schedule today," she continued. "You can just stay back later to catch up, or have the others help you, if you're not able to pick up the dance quickly. We need to finish the photoshoot asap."

Lain nodded absently. They always released a series of teaser photos before the release of the album and its attending photobook. So the teaser photos were definitely more urgent than learning the choreography, which he had to do together with his bandmates closer to the comeback date. All the same, if he fell behind his bandmates he'd be inconveniencing them.

"Do the others know I won't be joining them today?" asked Lain.

"I told the leader," said the manager. So Lain supposed Ju-Kan would tell the others about his separate schedule. Sighing, he got back in the van with the manager. He really wasn't partial to photoshoots, even though learning the choreography or practicing singing was always much harder work. Photoshoots were uncomfortable, with the amount of makeup they caked him with and how they kept touching it up, too.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 8th, '20, 00:48    

Tinker Bell

As they walked inside, Tae looked behind him to see if Lain was still behind him. An act that seemed second nature now as he couldn't explain why he had done it. Thankfully he did, Lain wasn't there. It was odd. Tae could have sworn that his hyung was right behind him. He heard him get out of the van. He knew he did.

The disappearance of a band member seemed to wake Tae up just a little bit. Enough to quicken his pace and catch up with Ju-Kan. Maybe he knew? He always seemed to know everything. Maybe that came with being the oldest? Tae figured that he would never know. No one ever told him anything unless he needed to know it. This, he was sure, was something that he needed to know.

"Hyung?" Tae tapped Ju-Kan's shoulder, having to reach up just slightly, so the other would know who he was talking to. "Lain-hyung isn't here?" He hoped that their leader knew the reason as to way. He always knew the reason.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 8th, '20, 14:52    

chuunibyou

Ju-Kan turned to Tae. "Yeah, Lain won't be with us today," he said. "The choreographer told me he has to do photos today. He missed out on taking them together with us."

"I suppose they expect him to catch up with the choreo and stuff later?" chipped in Haneul.

"Yeah, it's not a problem. He can stay back for extra practice and if the choreographer isn't willing to help him catch up, we can. Whatever part of it we're learning today, at least, I can show him after we're back at the dorm."

"Yeah, shouldn't be a problem," mumbled Haneul, putting on a headband so his hair wouldn't flop on his face while dancing.

Ju-Kan clapped Tae on the shoulder encouragingly. "Don't worry your little head about it. Fill it with what we've gotta learn today, instead."

(0) (0)

[ 186 posts ]