Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 54 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: You are my anchor. [Blackbriar and Eruvandir]
Posted: May 23rd, '18, 02:13    

blackbriar

Hugs: 56929
Mood: lazy
Farron's stride turned into a run as he escaped outside. His heart pounded so heavily he didn't know what he should do now. He never expected to meet his soulbond in the first place, so to be put in this situation, neither his mind nor his body knew what to do. He wished he could confide in Archaedes like he had in the past, but in the back of his mind, he knew he could never do that. He could never admit his weakness. Squaring his shoulders again, Farron turned back to the keep, intending to pretend like nothing had happened.

No sooner had he left than another figure walked down the stairs into the dungeon. Long dark hair twisted back from her head in intricate braids, revealing her pointed ears. Her leather armor fit against her ashen skin, showing off the lithe muscles of an elven woman. No doubt hers would be a surprising face to see down below.

"Now, I think it's time to begin Archaedes real plan..."

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Lucille raised her voice to be heard all the way down the hall. "Guards, pull one male and one female from each of the cells and bring them to the lab. Just enough for a nice good start kay...?"

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Posted: Jun 1st, '18, 08:55    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182286
The sight of the elven woman stunned them and expressions of confusion and anger grew on their faces as they watched her descend into the dungeons. But it was the orders she gave that removed all doubt in their minds as they understood what she was.

The elves tried to resist as the guards grabbed hold of those nearest to the cell doors but could not fight back while they were bound. Echildur's eyes grew wide when he saw a pair of guards reaching for him, the woman's voice still playing at his ears. "What are you-" he started to ask when the guards tugged at arm to pull him out of the cell.

"Echildur!" an elf screamed for him, knowing that losing their healer would be unfavorable to the elves left in the dungeon, especially for their brother who was still currently mourning for his soul mate. He jumped to tackle one of the guards but his effort was in vain as the soldier stood firm. Others tried to hook their legs around the Vazarin but the guards simply grimaced and half carried the struggling elf out of the cell.

Now standing face to face with the elven woman, Echildur looked at her with anger and a hint of confusion and fear in his eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed and the corners of his mouth deepened. "What are you planning to do?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 23rd, '18, 21:21    

blackbriar

Hugs: 56929
Mood: lazy
Lucille eyed the elf who had spoken out against her, her lips pursed. There was something strange about him, almost familiar, but she didn't think she saw this elf when she slipped into the camp before with Farron. Carefully keeping her emotions from her face, she simply shrugged.

"It would be unwise for me to reveal my master's plans for all to hear, wouldn't it, elf-brother." She emphasized the last word despite how unlike brethren they looked right now. So why utter the word at all? To get under this elf's skin, to perhaps make a statement. She didn't say more about her plans or her thoughts. Instead, she just waved to the guards, motioning for them to start bringing their prisoners up the stairs and to a room farther down the hall where even the light from the windows could not reach. She stayed near the elf who had spoken up, clearly interested in him.

"Though...I suppose I could say that our master had no interest in simply conquering from the start. Elves, and soulbonded pairs in particular, have something he wants. Now it's just a matter of taking it for ourselves..." She smiled, bright and feral, before shoving Echildur into the room, entering behind him with a final thunk of the door's lock. "Now, since I think you have something more interesting than the others, I'd like to see what your magic is. Oh-" She held up her hand. "No need to tell me what it is. I can find out more easily without your cooperation."

Pulling out a syringe filled with shimmering, opal-like liquid, she grabbed Echildur's arm and stuck the needle in deep. "It's not like you'll remember this anyway."

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Posted: Jul 24th, '18, 09:47    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182286
Echildur growled when she called him her elf-brother and kept his eyes on her as much as he could, brimming with anger and a need to uncover the reasons of her apparent betrayal to their kind. He tried to pull away from the guards when he realized where they had planned to take him and the other elves were doing the same. The room at the end of the hall, after all, was a room they'd rather avoid for their whole undying life; never wanting to use it for its real purpose. If it wasn't for the war, they never would have built a torture room inside the fort.

Echildur's eyes widened when the elf told him of her master's vague plan and watched as she locked the door behind her. "What- What does he want with us?" He spoke in quivering breaths as fear added to his anger. He felt fear, not for himself, but for Farron when he heard her speak of soulbonded pairs. The thought of them capturing his Heart, the human's leader hovering over his broken body with a face of satisfaction as he turned his beloved's powers against him made him feel fear. He had to tell Farron to run away, as far as he could from here. Perhaps the king would be willing to let the human hide within the safe walls of the castle?

A harsh tug on his arm brought him back to the present and he helplessly watched as the elf stuck a syringe deep into his skin. His eyebrows furrowed in pain as he watched the liquid seep into his veins before his while body contorted in agony. He clawed at his arm, at the glowing veins that started to turn a dark purple before losing to his sudden exhaustion.

Farron ... he thought, hoping that his soul mate could hear his unspoken words before giving in to the darkness.
Run.

(0) (0)

[ 54 posts ]