Jump to:

[ 143 posts ] 
 Post subject: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 18:55    

KimmiChan1989

Hugs: 5996

Name: Sirene

Race: Mermaid

Small Bio: Sirene is a hopeless romantic, which causes her much heartbreak. Every time she would open up her heart to another, it would be crushed, causing her to be let down by the mermen she had dated. She had a few close friends, one she happened to have real feelings for. But because of nature, she kept those feelings inside and used dating others to help her get over him. Which of course hasn't worked.

Name: Bryan Jones

Race: Human

Small Bio: Bryan Jones loved the ocean. He loved to be out on a boat in the water, scuba diving or just exploring the seas. He always wondered if Merpeople were real and he hoped to find out someday. Until then, he dove underwater, finding lost treasures sometimes to take home with him.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ~Romance Under The Sea~ XnovaX and KimmiChan
Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 19:17    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19730
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
Nathan
Small bio: When Nathan was born, his mother was hoping for twins, or a girl, that's why he and his sister have similar names. None the less, Nathan loves his sister very much and does what he can to keep her out of trouble.
He also has similar feelings towards a childhood friend of his, often getting into fights with mermen who hurt her or seem to be taking advantage of her.

Natalie
Small bio: Natalie is a young and adventurous mermaid who loves to read about the humans without the permission of her parents. She just likes the stories they come up with, and secretly wishes to meet one someday.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 19:24    

KimmiChan1989

It was a warm day under the sea, with the sun shining brightly into the ocean waters. The merperson city was awakened, people coming and going as always. However, one mermaid wasn't so active this morning. Her home was on the outskirts of town, so the noise from the hustle and bustle didn't reach her and she was still close enough to go into town to get things or see friends.

Sirene curled up in her bed, the lighting in the room nonexistent. She was moping. She knew it was silly to, as all her relationships tended to end this way. That was her problem, rushing into a relationship before feeling truly ready to and then it all falls apart. She sighed and decided she couldn't stay in bed all day. She sat up and opened the curtains to the window behind her bed, letting sunlight into the pastel-colored room. She swam out of bed and sat at her vanity, wanting to brush her hair and get ready for the day. Her friends Nathan (whom she always called Nate) and Natalie were coming over and they were going to go out. Natalie was one of her closest and only true friends and Nate was as well.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 20:23    

XnovaX

Nathan and Natalie often shared a room in their home, seeing how his younger sister hadn't grown out of that phase. He didn't mind much, unless he awoke to find his sister in his bed. That had happened a couple of times. This morning, Natalie woke before her brother and found herself swimming over to his bed to watch him sleep. She gently moved some of his short hair out of his face. She knew Sirene had feelings for her brother, and he had feelings as well, even if not romanticlly. He was always flirting with other mermaids, but he never took any of them seriously.

After a while, Natalie began to poke his skin. "Natti~" She cooed gently. "We're going out with Sirene today, time to get up." She spoke. Nathan slowly opened his eyes and yawned before sitting up. The two of them got ready, then left the house to meet with their friend.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 20:36    

KimmiChan1989

After making sure she looked alright, although unable to remove the signs she had been crying, Sirene stretched and moved, swimming out of her room and her house, locking up before swimming off to the center of the town to meet her friends.

The center of town was a large tree-like coral that had benches around it, set up like a park with underwater flowers and all, which became a great meeting and hang out spot for the trio of friends whenever they wanted to meet up.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 20:54    

XnovaX

The siblings swam together towards their usual meeting place in the underwater park, making small talk as they swam. As usual, Natalie was going on about the newest book she had started reading. Nathan honestly didn't pay most of it much mind.

When Sirene came into view, he could almost immediately see it on her face, that she had been crying again, and it really got to him. How many times would she do this to herself? The duo swam over to her and Natalie hugged her friend. "Morning Sirene~" She cooed happily as she released her. Nathan averted his eyes some.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 21:25    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene giggled happily and hugged Natalie back,"Hey guys~" She said, sitting down on one of the benches nearby,"Oh! Natalie, I bought you something~" She giggled and grabbed a messenger bag she had grabbed before leaving the house,"I explored a sunken ship a few days ago." She pulled out a beautiful statue of a noble girl,"I found this, and it made me think of you. I hope you like it." She looked over at Nate and saw the look on his face,"Nate... you okay?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 21:38    

XnovaX

Seeing the statue of the girl made Natalie's blue eyes sparkle. "Oh, thank you!" She chirped as she carefully took the offered gift and held it to her chest. She blinked when Sirene addressed her brother, and her expression softened a bit. Nathan glanced at her and nodded. "Natalie's been going on about her new book." He said, letting a smirk show. Natalie pouted playfully. "Natti~ I thought you liked hearing about my stories!" She cooed, giggling soon after.

Nathan looked at the girls. "C'mon, let's go already." He teased, since they were supposed to go do something together.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 21:41    

KimmiChan1989

Sirene smiled,"I like hearing your stories~" She said to Natalie, swimming with the two of them,"It'll help me get over feeling mopey over another loser I threw myself at." Her smile fell as she looked at her friend,"I'm about ready to give up on the whole dating thing. I'm so tired of getting my heart broken. I'm a good girl and I don't deserve this."

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '17, 21:54    

XnovaX

Natalie smiled at hearing that her friend liked her stories. It tickled her that the two of them were weird, and found something about human fascinating. Whether it be stories, or buried treasures. It was something they bonded over. Nathan's mood changed again when she spoke about giving up on dating, and sighed quietly.

He took something out of the small pouch he often carried with him, and held it out to Sirene. It was a pearl necklace with her favorite shell dangling from the center. "I missed your birthday, this is my gift." He asked quietly, glancing at her.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 143 posts ]