Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 113 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 13:33    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 183492
(( I hope you don't mind this tiny time skip … ))

"Today was great."

Kael had somehow managed to make Talia agree to being carried home on his back and was now walking home under the haze of warm street lights. The roads were silent, save for the few people that passed them by, and the peaceful atmosphere away from the blaring sounds of the festivities brought a sense of calm over them.

He looked up to the sky and his eyes darted amongst the multitude of stars that scattered above them before adjusting her over his back, afraid that she might fall off. The warmth on his back, too hot to be comforting, worried him. The feeling of worry nagged at him and he wondered if it would have been better if he'd brought her to a clinic instead.

"Are you awake?" Kael asked, "Maybe I should take you to a doctor instead."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 19th, '19, 19:19    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19833
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
(I don't mind :3 )

She wasn't sure how it came to this, and how she had been convinced to let him carry her back to the apartment. She kept her focus on the ground they walked on, instead of her racing heart and the burning she felt due to the fever. Talia was somewhere in between half conscious and dozing off on Kael's back when she heard his voice. She sounded a soft hum. "Somehow.. I can't say I've ever been carried like this.. It's nice.. If I wasn't feeling so terrible.." She murmured quietly.

She vaguely heard him mention going to a doctor and her eyes widen briefly. What? She couldn't go to a human doctor! She was scared, to put it simply, and her grip stiffened slightly. "I'll get better with some rest.. And soup, and the medicine you brought me.. Going to doctor's usually comes later.."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 25th, '19, 07:13    

Eruvandir

Kael hummed in reply, a soft acceptance in his voice. They'd just made it to the front door of Talia's apartment when a boom resounded from far behind them. He turned around, Talia still on his back, when lights exploded in the sky creating spirals and jets of color across the dark night.

He stood there, hoisting her back up every now and then, watching the fireworks show, waiting for her to tell him when she was ready to head inside.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 28th, '19, 15:51    

XnovaX

A small, lazy smile came to her lips as Kael sounded the soft hum. She flinched some when the firework exploded in the night sky, being taken off guard. Now wide awake, and wide eyed, she raised her gaze up towards the sky.

"Kael.. Put me down?" She spoke softly. Seeing the fireworks at an angle kind of made it difficult, and she wanted to be able to see them completely. She wasn't planning on watching the whole show..just some of them. While the booms of their explosions made her head pound more than it already was, she was fascinated by the color they put off.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 20th, '19, 04:47    

XnovaX

(Bump?)

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 14th, '19, 17:06    

Eruvandir

(( I am so so sorry :qcry: The last semester was just too much ))

Kael let her down gently and hovered somewhere between standing beside and behind her just in case. He watched her more than he watched the fireworks. At first like a mother hen would but a few moments later he watched how the lights dyed her hair and illuminated her petite face.

It was the fireworks, he convinced himself when he felt his heart pound. It was the glare of light on his glasses, he continued, that made her glow.

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

Posted: May 14th, '19, 21:27    

XnovaX

((*glomp* welcome back~
It's no biggie, I just didn't want to.lose track of the thread ^^' :qh: ))

As she watched the fireworks, she thought about the time she watched them from the surface of the ocean. "This is the first time.. I've seen them so close.." She spoke softly, barely loud enough to hear her own voice.

After a while longer of watching them, she covered her mouth to cough and suddenly felt like she was going to faint, as her vision blurred.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 15th, '19, 15:05    

Eruvandir

"Talia!" Kael held her by her arms as soon as he saw her sway the tiniest bit. "We have to get you inside. Come on." He continued worriedly, the limited knowledge he had about taking care of the sick was already pouring into his brain.

He fiddled with the door knob before realising that it was, of course, locked. "Your keys?"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 15th, '19, 19:56    

XnovaX

Talia blinked several times one she realized that Kael had caught her and tried not to blush, now embarrassed. She faintly nodded to his words and reached in her pocket for her house keys, to give to Kael.

It only took a minute to grab her keys and was holding them out to him just as he asked for them, a small and shy smile on her lips. Silly, of course she locked the door before leaving for the festival.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: May 22nd, '19, 06:57    

Eruvandir

Kael put her to bed and placed a wet towel on her forehead before promising to return as he scoured the kitchen. Hoping he did things right, he turned back towards Talia's room with a bowl of soup, knocking at the door to check if she was still awake.

It worried him as much as he felt guilt. She got sick because of him and he dragged her around the festival, too excited to notice that she was feeling unwell.

(0) (0)

[ 113 posts ]