Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 113 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Posted: Aug 12th, '18, 23:27    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19829
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
(It's alright, good luck with school and don't stress :) I'm happy to wait a while for a reply <3)

Talia blinked when Kael got Gareth off of her, she was quite relieved. She watched curiously as the other male seemed to pout at the scorn and tilted her head slightly. So, they were friends.. That much was easy to tell by watching them. Nearly a month without seeing eachother, no wonder Gareth was excited to see Kael. It kind of made her miss her own friends back home..

She shyly stepped behind Kael when another person showed up, a female. Probably Lucile, the girl Kael had just asked about. Her eyes widen briefly and her cheeks burned red again. G -girlfriend? Talia wasn't sure how to respond to that. It wasn't like that though! She just moved to town and he was being nice to her.. Talia glanced at the girl and smiled. "I just moved here, we're neighbors. I'm Talia." She voiced calmly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 13th, '18, 08:16    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 183486
(( How long has Talia been on land? :mcheh: ))

Kael turned red when Lucille voiced out that she thought Talia was his girlfriend. He cleared his throat before nodding. "Yeah. Moved in during the storm. I showed her the bakery-"

"Figures." Lucille cut him off with a grin. "Only you would take a girl to a bakery for your first date."

"As I was saying," Kael scowled as his face burned even redder, "I showed her the bakery then we saw the preparations for the festival. I thought it would be nice for her to see the festival since she's new here."

Lucille waved him off then turned to Talia with a knowing grin. "It was nice meeting you, Talia. I hope we'll see more of you around. I'll be taking Gareth with me to see if the preparations are going well. We'll be leaving you two lovebirds alone now. Have fun!" She hollered with a wink as she pulled the perfect man away.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 13th, '18, 22:45    

XnovaX

(Just since the storm ^^' she had a couple friends under the sea lol she was mainly thinking about Gareth and Kael x3 l

Talia lowered her gaze again as the other girl cut off Kael and continued on about them being a couple. Jeez, this girl just didn't seem to know when to know when to quit. Even as Kael corrected her and explain what was actually going on. Sure, she made him soup, but she was just being neighborly. Like he had when he brought her the dumplings when they met.

Still, by the time Luciille had left them alone, her ears were red as well as her cheeks. Way to make the mood change.. Now she was feeling totally self-conscious!

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Aug 26th, '18, 08:26    

Eruvandir

(( Sorry for disappearing again x.x ))

"Uhm … so yeah. Those were my friends. Sorry 'bout them." Kael looked apologetically at Talia, knowing full well how uncomfortable she felt with Lucille's teasing and Gareth's … Gareth-ness. He was about to add more to his apology but was cut off by the music that started playing through the speakers.

"Welcome, everyone, to this year's talent sho-~" An enthusiastic female voice was cut off by a second male voice.
"Wrong event."
"Uh, Mid-summer Festival!~" the voice continued.

A series of hushed whispers were heard through the speakers before what seemed like a microphone being repositioned was heard.

"As I was saying, we are your hosts for today! I'm Jane~"
"And I'm John."
"And the festival starts in three~"
"Two."
"ONE!~"

A series of confetti cannons blasted through the end of the street where a multitude of dancers turned the corner as parade music was heard coming from behind them. People cheered and a few phones were raised to document the start of the festival.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 26th, '18, 20:48    

XnovaX

((It's alright ^^ ))

Talia offered the boy a small smile and shook her head at his apology. "It's no biggie, really. My friends probably would've acted similar." She said reassuringly. When the music started, a bright smile came to her lips. Of course, she jumped some when the confetti canons went off, since she wasn't used to them and she had taken his hand without realizing it. It had startled her. Once she noticed that she was holding his hand, she let go and looked away blushed. "S-sorry.."

She looked up to see the dancers from the parade and watched them, along with the other things in the parade. Wow, her very first surface festival! Talia was so excited that she was no longer thinking about the awkwardness that had briefly surrounded them a short while ago.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 7th, '18, 15:35    

Eruvandir

Kael blushed, of course, when Talia held onto his hand and gave her a reassuring smile when she apologized for doing so. He looked back to the dancers and watched them move along with the drums resounding loudly from behind them and his eyes widened with excitement when he saw the first float that rounded the corner. Multiple platforms one above the other moved through the street. Dancers in colorful gowns danced gracefully on them with fans and silk in their hands. The crowd cheered as the float passed and the dancers smiled back, some even gave a playful wink or two.

Kael moved his eyes back to the end of the street where he saw street dancers waving around ribbons of blue and white. A soft melody that seemed to pull them in replaced the excited tune from earlier as the people on the street danced in a mixture of slow and rapid movements as if they were being pulled by the waves. Behind them was a giant wooden boat suspended on wires attached to a crane controlling it from behind.

"I can't wait to see the light parade tonight. I'm sure you'll love it."

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 7th, '18, 23:03    

XnovaX

Talia managed a small smile when he offered her a reassuring one. It made her feel a lot better. She blinked a couple of times when the drums resounded, and turned her attention to the incoming parade. She liked the dancers more than the floats, but nevertheless, she was watching the parade with excitement shining in her eyes.

She glanced at Kael curiously when he mentioned a light parade, and smiled brightly. "I've never seen a light parade before." Talia voiced, feeling her cheeks heat slightly.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 16th, '18, 13:46    

Eruvandir

(( Sorry for poofing. I barely got to post on other threads with my non-existent data connection and we only got our internet connection back today. ))

Kael's eyes sparkled when Talia told him that she'd never seen a light parade before. His eyes shone with a sparkle of innocent excitement for her and he couldn't help but look at his phone, deflating when he saw that it was only ten in the morning.

He sighed, regaining his practiced calm and looked around. Stalls were now open and people came in waves, but not enough to congest the streets. "We've got a whole day ahead of us. Where would you like to go first?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '18, 19:36    

XnovaX

(( ah, so that's what happened ^^ I understand losing internet x.x welcome back! <3))

Talia turned a rose red when Kael looked at her like that. Had she said something embarrassing to make him react like that? Despite her own embarrassment, she couldn't help smiling at him. How could she not? This would be an exciting day! Even if she hadn't been feeling great this morning, she could brush it off as long as it didn't worsen. Right?

She was stumped when he mentioned having all day, and followed to ask her what she wanted to do first. "This is my first festival, so I'll happily do whatever you want to do." She answered innocently, wearing a smile.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 28th, '18, 06:24    

Eruvandir

"Mmmmmm …" Kael went silent as he pondered on what they could do. His eyes went back to the whole street of stalls to the side and a light bulb seemed to shine over his head. "My mom used to take me to look and shop at the different stalls during festivals then we'd have lunch then walk around again. It hurt my feet, sure, but I was fun enough."

"They had food and hand-crafted things last time. Maybe they'd have those too this year. Wanna check it out?"

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

[ 113 posts ]