Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 113 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Posted: Feb 24th, '20, 14:52    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 182111
((-I have returned ... kind of :mcheh: ))

Kael didn't think it was possible to turn pale and blush at the same time, but that is exactly what was happening to him right at that moment. Talia's mother was at the door and he was the one who opened it, bedhead and all. "I- I'm - my name - uh - Kael," he floundered.

He stood in front of the door for a few seconds trying to absorb the situation when he remembered that Talia was sick in bed. "Talia!" he exclaimed, "She- she needs your help. She's sick. I was going to buy some black seed oil as soon as I woke up butIjustwokeup andIdidn'tnoticethetimeandIshouldprobablygobuysomenow." He rambled, clearly flustered. He ushered her in and led her to the door of Talia's bedroom then stumbled towards the couch he slept on and grabbed his jacket, checking the pockets for his wallet.

"I'll be right back, just a quick trip to the market." He waved, stopped, then bowed his head and almost hit the doorframe when he turned to leave. He started running as soon as he made it to the street.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 25th, '20, 05:31    

XnovaX

Hugs: 19723
Yahoo Messenger: angel.hitake
(Lol, then kind of welcome back xD *glomp*)

Mira blinked as the young man became flushed and stumbled over introducing himself. Kael, his name was.. She rose an eyebrow when he shouted her daughter's name and paled at hearing she was sick, worry overwhelming her. So it was true.. Talia had fallen ill, just as the Oracle had told her.

She listened to his rambling until he had gotten drssed, then hurried out of the apartment, before releasing the breath she unknowingly had been holding. "Talia!" She gasped, then opened the bedroom door to find the girl out of bed and tripping over her own feet. "Mom.." She murmured weakly. "Everything is spinning.." Mira caught her as she stumbled and steadied her. "You're burning up!" She exclaimed, worried for her daughter. She then picks her up and lays her on her bed. "Stay put, I'm going to get some towels." She said, hurrying to the bathroom and turning on the sink. She needed the war to be lukewarm, and towels. Damp towels for her head and chest, to absorb the heat of the fever.

She then went digging through the small closet in the hallway, filled with her sheets, towels and some other toiletries, for a wash cloth or a hand towel. She knew she had gotten her some..but where were they?

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 26th, '20, 09:15    

Eruvandir

((I shall perform a time skip. I hope that's okay.))

Kael knocked on the door, slouching and panting. It didn't take him long to find a stall selling black cumin seed oil and stopped by the pharmacy on his way back to buy fever patches in case Talia needed them.

His thoughts were on Talia, the guilt of getting her sick deepened as he realized once again that her mother was behind that door.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 27th, '20, 06:02    

XnovaX

Mira opened the door when Kael returned and blinked at his slouched form. Had he really run, all the way to the market and back? She wondered silently. "Come sit for a moment, Kael." She said in a motherly tone, gently taking his hand and leading him to the couch.

"Have you known my daughter since she moved here?" Mira asked.

Talia lay in her bed with a damp towel on her chest and forehead. Her fever was slowly dropping because of the cool towels, but her temperature was still at a dangerous point.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 27th, '20, 14:47    

Eruvandir

"Ah, yes." Kael replied, unsure if this conversation was going to turn into an interrogation from a concerned mother. He placed the oil and fever patches on the table before he was led to the couch. "There was a storm that suddenly blew in and the moving truck that appeared next door, well, here, caught my attention." His breath evened after calming down from the cardio work out he just went through so that he could return quickly.

"Uhm ... Talia told me that black seed oil might help so I got some. I thought maybe fever patches might help too, but I don't know if they'd work."

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 29th, '20, 04:16    

XnovaX

Mira sat next to him as he spoke. A storm? That must've been when she left home.. Her father was so angry that day. She was relieved when he had calmed down from the jog, then blinked. "Black seed oil..?" She repeated, not having heard of it since no other mermaid really surfaced as much as Talia did.

Which rose another question. "Kael, has she told you about herself?" She asked curiously.

Talia could hear the two of them talking, and she slowly got up. Pushing passed the dizziness and heaviness of her body, she slowly made her way to her door and opened it. "Yes, I told him.. I had to.. And he stayed with me all night even after I told him.." She murmured weakly. "Humans aren't like you and dad think.." She said quietly. Mira got up and went over to her. "Talia, you shouldn't be up."

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Mar 18th, '20, 14:30    

Eruvandir

"Talia!" Kael rose from the couch. "Are you feeling better? I brought the black seed oil and some fever stuff. Do you think they'll be safe to use?" He moved back towards the table where he left the bag. Taking out the box of fever patches, he fumbled with the flap as he tried to get it open.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 22nd, '20, 04:05    

XnovaX

Talia feigned a small smile. "A little bit.." She murmured softly. "You can put the seed oil in some soup, and we can try the fever stuff.." She said quietly as her mother helped steady her. "I'll make some soup right away." The woman spoke, slowly leading Talia to the table and having her sit down. Then she went into the kitchen to prepare the soup. "Kael, I can make something for you as well, if you'd like." She offered the boy.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 5th, '20, 07:28    

Eruvandir

(( I am so so sorry for disappearing ))

"Yes ma'am. Uh, I mean, yes please. Thank you. Uh. Yes. That would be nice." He flushed as he continued to fumble with the box. His eyebrows knit in concentration and his back hunched over the box until he finally opened the cardboard contraption

"Let me just ..." He trailed off as he took one of the patches out and unpeeled one side before reaching over to Talia to place it on her forehead. "There." He smiled at her and took a seat at the table.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 16th, '20, 02:31    

XnovaX

It's okay ^^

Sorry I haven't replied yet ><

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Image Image Image Image

[ 113 posts ]