Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 7th, '21, 05:49    

demonajay

Hugs: 3327
Mood: Talkative
a rp for me and TechMetal please don't post

Hey we might be godmoding eachother in here. It's approved between us. Mods please don't get involved. We know what we're doing.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 7th, '21, 23:43    

TechMetal

Hugs: 318
Jade turned the corner and ran down the alleyway before turning another corner and leaning her back against a wall. She heard footsteps get closer, then suddenly farther. Jade let out a massive sigh of relief as she was glad it seemed like she finally lost them. Still, it was too soon to call it safe. As long as she was still in the city, they would eventually find her. Jade caught her breath and started to walk again, turning another corner before immediately stumbling into someone and taking a few steps back out of confusion. "Wha-?" She asked, looking up and starting to fear that it would be someone else after her.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 7th, '21, 23:53    

demonajay

Alexander was a boy with perfect white skin that seemed like it had never seen bad weather or an ounce of hard work in his, what looked like maybe 18 years? His blue eyes told another story though, A story that he had been through a lot for someone so young. He had brown hair that was a mess. He took a step back when Jade ran into him. "Hey you okay?" Alexander asked seeing how stressed Jade was just from a single glance.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 00:22    

TechMetal

Jade heard footsteps again and turned her head. "Not if they find me." She said. "Sorry! Gotta run." Jade said before turning around and running again. It didn't seem like the man was after her, but that was all the more reason not to drag him into her situation, she didn't want him hurt

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 00:37    

demonajay

Alexander looked around confused. Who was she so afraid of? Alexander decided this was a good way to spend his day so he followed her easily. "Hey slow down, What's got you running around like this? You're not going to last much longer like this. When was the last time you slept?" Alexander asked waiting for the chasers to show themselves.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 00:49    

TechMetal

"I'll sleep when I get out of this city." Jade called back, worried she had garnered another chaser.

"There she is!" A voice shouted no further than a couple blocks behind them it was a group of five humans, four male and one female.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 01:03    

demonajay

Alexander stopped when he heard the voice shouting. He turned and looked at them then started to walk toward them. "Hey!" He pretty much hissed. "You're gonna leave her alone if you know what's good for your health." Alexander said as they got closer ready to block them when the time came. He didn't like to call attention to his race but he felt like his wings would probably be needed to stop them so he prepared but waited.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 01:07    

TechMetal

Jade stopped and turned around to see if he could actually do anything. She did, however, prepare to start running again instantly if needed.

The humans stopped in front of Alexander. "We'll die if we don't retrieve her. What is it gonna take to get you out of our way?" The leader of the group asked. "Is it money you want?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 01:32    

demonajay

Alexander sighed. "Humans are always so greedy and offering money." Alexander muttered under his breath. "You're gonna die if you don't get her huh? Lucky me, You're screwed either way. You either run for your lives or you die and I offer your souls to the devil. It sucks in hell, Believe me I know I was raised there." Alexander said letting his demi god wings grow out of his back. "You've run into the middle of good and evil. Judgement is mine and the price is either a great reward or a punishment you'll never forget. I don't like chasers, My judgement is punishment but I am feeling giving. Run or die. I haven't taken a life for the sake of someone else for awhile now but now seems like a good time." Alexander said crossing his arms and letting his right eye turn red.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '21, 04:29    

TechMetal

"So quick to judge us and not her?" Naxx asked. "You think you're defending an innocent woman? With what evidence?" He snarled. It was true, Jade had murdered more than a few of them for sport. "She forced me to eat my best friend! She's a plague on this world and you think letting her go is a good thing?"

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]