Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Aug 26th, '18, 04:15    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22477
Mood: Yeet
Though it was difficult, Phantom managed to keep himself completely still, watching her like a hungry predator. Only once she was fully in the shower did he slowly slide his own underwear off, maintaining eye contact with her the whole time. Then, with smooth, practiced movements, he stalked forward and joined her under the sprays.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 9th, '20, 19:55    

Beautiful Disaster

((Hi, it looks like you're new here. Welcome! Unfortunately this is a private roleplay, as stated on the first page, and also a dead thread. Reviving dead threads is against the rules, so I will ask you kindly to not reply here again. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to dm me, or head over to the Newbies Corner. I hope you enjoy your time here!))

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 1st, '22, 22:06    

Beautiful Disaster

Is there anyone who can delete that, please? And maybe lock the thread so this doesn't keep happening?

Edit: much appreciated

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]