Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 04:49    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22472
Mood: Yeet
Phantom pulled back, not wanting the snake to bite him. He glared at it angrily. "I had no other choice! I had to break the contract. She would have been killed otherwise!" The words caused a fresh bout of tears. "Do you really think I wanted to hurt her? Of course not! But it was better to break her heart than to steal her soul, or to let someone else steal it!" He turned to look at Angeline. "Those were the terms of the contract. The fine print. Your soul in return for your deepest desire at the time of the signing. And as long as I didn't collect, your soul was up for grabs to any demon who came along."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 04:57    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1834
Angeline was in complete shock, mouth gaped open as she watched him cry and explain himself to Archie. Making eye contact with him, a new group of tears formed in her eyes too. So he lied, when she confessed he lied and said he didn't love her just so he could protect her. That must've been why he was so bloody, he got angry. He's only done this two other times, and it was with people that had hurt her or caused the argument between them. Sniffling, she wiped her eyes and looked at him again. "Phantom...you wouldn't lie to me unless it was extremely important....so....if what your saying is true....and the contract is broken..." She slowly reached out and touched his hand, a small glimmer of hope in her eyes. "Does that mean....you do like me back...?" She honestly couldn't take rejection again, if he were to say no, she'd most likely lose her mind.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 05:35    

Beautiful Disaster

Carefully, almost as if he were afraid he might break her, Phantom turned his hand to clasp hers, and nodded. "I do. I... I think I love you, Angeline. I've never felt... whatever this is, but I'm pretty sure it's love. Earlier, when I lied... it hurt. Like something inside me broke. I guess I must have snapped after that. But I still ended up back here in the end." He recalled his dream of her, how right it felt. "You're my Angel, my starlight. I can't live without you."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 05:48    

BethanyAustins

Angeline seemed to relax, tears still running down her face. Archie slithered out of the way, and as soon as he did Angeline tackled Phantom in a hug, burying her face into his chest and crying. Her purple energy came back, like someone turned the lights back on. She gripped to him and cried, sniffling and mumbling how she loved him repetitively. As she was hugging him, her mind seemed to lock onto something. Starlight.... "Wait...wait wait...S-Starlight...that's...really funny." She mumbled blushing. "You called me that once in a dream, but that dream was....well....a long time ago. The first night you stayed over, after our first argument. I had a dream and in it...you called me Starlight." She smiled while blushing, fiddling with her hands.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 05:57    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom hugged her back, not wanting to let go. He did pull away slightly, however, when she mentioned having a dream about him. "You had a dream... Angeline, in that dream, were we... d-did we... make love? And did the dream end just before we could... finish?" He asked, blushing brightly.

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 06:01    

BethanyAustins

Her entire face went red. "H-How did you...? Eh!?!?" She covered her face in pure embarrassment. "D-Did we!? I-I mean, we both woke up, it was a dream, b-but was it a shared dream? Oh god, you weren't just a figment in my head? Ahhh, I'm sorry I got all kinky and I had only known you for two days!" She whined as her face practically steamed. She was adorably embarrassed, her heart beating as she looked up at him. "I-I'll be your shining star for however long you want me..." She recited the line, just so absolutely solidify their suspicions.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 06:33    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom chuckled. He couldn't help it. She was just so cute. He hugged her again. "It's alright. It's not like I acted innocently in that dream. We both thought it was just a dream, so it was okay to do what we wanted. But the fact that we had a shared dream after knowing each other such a short time... I'm beginning to wonder if maybe we're connected somehow." He lifted her chin so she was looking at him, then gently kissed her. "You're too adorable, my shining star."

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 06:39    

BethanyAustins

You'd think that would calm her down, in any of the romantic movies it would calm the girl down immediately and make her smile and the credits would begin to roll, nope, not Angeline. Instead her face turned even darker red as she was blushing. She puffed her cheeks as she stubbornly held his hand. "Why do you have to be so damn attractive?" She buried her face into his neck, hugging him and snuggling into him. He smelled of blood. Oh...wait...She pulled away and looked at her bloodied clothes, groaning out. "This is the third time I've gotten this exact outfit bloody!" She whined, standing up and not really thinking about the fact Phantom was in front of her. She started stripping off her bloodied clothes like it was nothing, mumbling about her poor pajamas.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 09:21    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom laughed. "Don't you remember? I'm part incubus." He answered as he watched her undress. "You know, starlight, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were getting naked just to tease me. I'm curious to see if our dream gave an accurate depiction of your body."

(1) (0)

Posted: Aug 23rd, '18, 19:14    

BethanyAustins

Angeline had already gotten her shorts and her shirt off, holding the clothes and realizing her mistake. "...." Her face flushed as she made eye contact with her demon...boyfriend? "...You're covered in blood, your clothes are gonna get all stained f you don't wash them." She looked to the side. "I can wash your clothes for you, if you want, then you could take a shower, or...we could take a shower, just to save on water..." She mumbled, starting to walk to her mashing machine in her lacy underwear.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]