Mood: Yeet
Private rp for Yokuutsu and Beautiful Disaster
---
Name: Calcifer (Cal) Hunter
Species: Werewolf
Hair: Red
Eyes: Purple

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Post subject: Re: Yokuutsu/Disaster private rp
Posted: Nov 16th, '20, 19:29    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10843
Mood: I just want to sleep
Name: Tony Campbell
Species: Human
Hair: Blonde (currently with pink tips)
Eyes: Hazel

Tony recently graduated high school and once he was free? He set up a little trip for himself to go camping. It's something he rarely gets to do, partially due to time restraints and partially because people are worried for safety reasons. But he made sure to pick out a relatively safe place, no bear sightings or big cats, not just some random spot in the middle of nowhere.

He does his past times of fighting with his tent before setting up a little fire pit for later use. He is by himself, but he did bring a knife or two, some bear mace because his parents wouldn't let him go, and hopefully enough sense to protect him if something does go down.

As the day continues on, he does start a fire, letting it burn low later on once the moon starts rising in the sky. He isn't worried like his parents were. It's peaceful out here and he's enjoying his alone time.

(0) (1)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Nov 17th, '20, 06:44    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22473
As the moon crested above the trees, the creature stretched and shook off, getting used to its freshly aquired form. The change was the same every time, but one could never fully get used to it. Once it felt comfortable in its body, it gave itsellf over to the wild instincts which ruled it. The wolf ran, howling gleefully for the sheer thrill of freedom.

It didn't know how long it ran before the interruption. Time didn't really apply in that form. All it knew was that it slowed and, eventually, stopped. Something had caught its attention- a scent. Familiar, yet new. Its tail perked up behind it and, more like an excited puppy than a fierce wolf, it ran towards this interesting smell.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Nov 17th, '20, 09:05    

Yokuutsu

Tony still realizes that the area can be dangerous, though usually people are more dangerous than the wildlife unless you're too close to their home or children. But the mace will work on more than bears, so he keeps it close.

But then he starts hearing some noises in the forest, different from the noises he's been hearing. So he starts poking at the fire, trying to get it to burn brighter. Some wild animals will stay away due to fire....and maybe it's nothing too dangerous and he can see it instead.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 18th, '20, 06:08    

Beautiful Disaster

The wolf slowed as it approached a light source. It was familiar with fire- it retained enough memory of its human life to know what it was- and it knew better than to get close too fast. The smell got stronger, and it started to understand what the smell was.

A human camping in these woods wasn't unusual, though the wolf had never encountered any personally until now. The exciting part was that this human smelled young, maybe even young enough to play!

Rustling through the underbrush, the wolf moved forward steadily until it broke through the trees. It entered the circle of light thrown by the campfire and crouched to pounce as it spotted the human.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 18th, '20, 08:59    

Yokuutsu

Tony is on alert, expecting a deer or something of the like due to not big cats and the like to his knowledge of the area. Which is either faulty and a fluke is about to happen as he will soon find out.

He freezes when he hears the rustling noise, just watching the area. "Please let it be a bunny." He knows that it isn't going to be a bunny when he heard it coming from further than the underbrush nearby.

It is not a bunny he sees, but a wolf and he screams when his brain processes it enough to do so. His first thought, beyond initial panic, is to try to make it to a tree and climb and so he goes for it, hoping.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 19th, '20, 06:32    

Beautiful Disaster

Human howling? Yelling? Fear smell? Human run!

The wolf processed all of this in a split second before it pounced, attempting to catch the human. It wasn't sure exactly why it wanted to, perhaps simply a desire to play. Regardless, it cleared the campfire in a single leap and ran to the tree, trying to playfully tackle the human without harming it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 19th, '20, 09:42    

Yokuutsu

Tony is no match speed-wise for a wolf, though he had to try. He yelps when he's tackled, going down. Instinctively, he goes to cover his head and neck, not that it would help if the wolf does want to hurt him. He's got plenty of fleshy bits for any animal to chomp on. Now, he knows why his parents were afraid to let him camp alone. "Just let it be quick." If he has to die this way, let it be quick.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '20, 07:14    

Beautiful Disaster

Yes! Catch!
Tail waving madly, the wolf licked and nuzzled every oart of the human it could find. That was fun! It wanted to play a new game! It lett up a bit on the licking and hopped off the human, giving it a chance to get up. Getting a closer look, the wolf was massive, easily twice the size of a regular wolf. It's fur was a fiery red, it's purple eyes curiously intellingent.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '20, 09:23    

Yokuutsu

Tony squeaks, scared at first but that changes to confused with all the licking and nuzzling. This is a wolf, right? Wolves wouldn't do this....maybe it's a hybrid that someone didn't take care of? He does get up, not running partially because he's curious and partially because wolves tend to be faster than humans. "Good dog?" He says softly. Part of him really just wants to pet him, but friendly animals can become unfriendly if you anger them.

(0) (0)

[ 224 posts ]