Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 224 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Yokuutsu/Disaster private rp
Posted: Dec 13th, '20, 08:29    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22561
Mood: Yeet
The wolf let out a huff, its warm breath gently blowing his hair back. You be careful too, human. With one last glance, the wolf turned and bounded away, letting out a long, mournfull howl as its final farewell.

((No, not really. It's like a dream you can't remember, he has vague ideas of memories but he can't quite remember them fully))

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 13th, '20, 10:00    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10908
Mood: I just want to sleep
"Bye." Tony says softly before going about his business, dealing with the fire and all before going to sleep. He continues on camping for the rest of the weekend before packing up and leaving again. No one would believe him about the wolf and so he doesn't bring it up.

(How do we want them to meet at not wolf? XD

And that makes sense to me XD)

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 07:02    

Beautiful Disaster

((Hmm... coffee shop/cafe?))

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 19:43    

Yokuutsu

(Part time barista? XD And I still have no idea what I want tony to be XD I need to start looking up stuff so I can find the most obscure thing ever to pick XD)

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '20, 07:35    

Beautiful Disaster

((Ye XD well, full time but ye))

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 15th, '20, 08:53    

Yokuutsu

Tony starts further education shortly after the camping trip. He does like to learn, even if he isn't always the biggest fan of school. One morning, before class starts, he heads out to a coffee place. It isn't the closest, but he finds that it is the most delicious and so he always goes there.

(I live in a rural area...so we don't have anything...we have mcdonalds coffee? I kinda wanna iced chai tea or latte both are good)

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '20, 10:31    

Beautiful Disaster

((Oh same, except we have a Dunkin Donuts on every corner practically XD))

Calcifer Hunter was a new hire. Though he had lived nearby his whole life, he was still a new face, having been homeschooled. Now, at age 21, he had finally moved out of his parents house and was rather enjoying his new job. The young redhead stood behind the counter, having been relegated to register for the morning rush.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 16th, '20, 19:36    

Yokuutsu

Tony just asks for his usual order before moving to wait so they can take other orders. Then he notices Calcifer. "Ah, hello." He says, moving over to the register as he waits. "Are you knew?" He usually recognizes the workers, but maybe he was working different hours until now?

(We have a coffe place called Higher ground sin a nearby town? xD)

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 17th, '20, 06:51    

Beautiful Disaster

"Good morning. Yes, I-"
Cal paused as he looked up. The customer was just as unfamiliar as all the others, but something about him made Cal freeze for just a second. Oh well, no time to analyze that, he'd have to shelve it for later.
"I, um. I am new here, yeah. Nice to meet you. May I take your order?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 18th, '20, 08:31    

Yokuutsu

Tony tilts his head a bit at the pause, smiling a bit. Maybe the guy's nervous and all. Not all people are, well, people people. "Nice to meet you, I hope you like working here...." Tony can't lie to himself....Calcifer is not unpleasant looking to say the least. He tells him his order.

(Does his name tag if there is one say his full first name? Bc Howl's Moving Castle is in my head)

(0) (0)

[ 224 posts ]