Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 224 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Yokuutsu/Disaster private rp
Posted: Nov 28th, '20, 10:01    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22599
Mood: Yeet
It's almost soundless, but if one listened very, very carefully, they'd be able to hear the wolf take down some kind of creature. It returned within minutes, proudly carrying an impressively sized rabbit. It trotted back to the human and dropped the rabbit, wagging its tail. What wouldn't be revealed until daylight was the body of the bobcat the wolf had taken down before catching said rabbit.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 1st, '20, 09:21    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10927
Mood: I just want to sleep
Of course Tony has no idea about the bobcat, probably better for him that he doesn't at the moment anyway. His eyes go a bit wide at the big rabbit. "That thing is ginormous!" He can't help it, he doesn't think he's seen one that big minus certain show animals.....maybe. "You don't wanna eat it?" Not that Tony wants to watch him eat it, but wolves/dogs need to eat too.

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Dec 2nd, '20, 08:19    

Beautiful Disaster

The wolf responded by wagging its tail even faster. It nudged the rabbit closer to the human with its snout. A present! Food to share! As if to make its intentions clear, it circled to the campfire, woofed, and came back. Humans needed to make food hot, after all.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 2nd, '20, 08:38    

Yokuutsu

Tony just watches the wolf, tilting his head a bit. "If you're sure...." He says before picking up the rabbit and preparing it. He's not big on eating fur to say the least. He sets up a spit made of sticks to cook the rabbit on. "Half and half when it's done?" He asks the wolf.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 3rd, '20, 07:32    

Beautiful Disaster

The wolf did an excited spin and ran to the fire with him. It sat down across from him and watched, tail wagging, as he prepared the rabbit. It was odd- it definitely seemed to understand what he was saying, and there was an almost human intelligence in its violet eyes. Perhaps it was used to humans? Regardless, it answered his question with a yip and what almost looked like... a nod? The wolf absolutely just nodded.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 3rd, '20, 08:40    

Yokuutsu

Tony is kind of assuming this is some weird dream he's having and he'll wake up in the morning and realize this did not happen. No wolf or dog is like this, are they? Not to where they seem to understand this much. "Alrighty. We'll share it for sure." He adds some wood to the fire so the rabbit will cook better. He makes sure to turn it as it cooks. He just watches the wolf. "I wonder how thick your fur is." He says, thinking out loud.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 3rd, '20, 09:13    

Beautiful Disaster

The wolf's ears twitched occasionally as it listened, tilting its head every so often as well. Though the question hadn't been directed at it, the wolf answered anyway by moving to his side and nuzzling his arm. Its fur was impossibly thick and soft, perfect to sleep on if it wasn't a very large wild animal.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '20, 08:41    

Yokuutsu

Tony has heard how thick wolf and wolf-hybrid fur is and he is curious. His attention immediately goes to the wolf when he starts moving. "Pets?" He asks and the nuzzling before he does reach, threading his fingers through the fur. "So much fur.....soft too." He says, just so happy, and it does show on his face, about being able to pet the animal.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 5th, '20, 07:28    

Beautiful Disaster

Thee wolf gave a tiny, happy wiggle, tail thumping excitedly on the ground. Pets!! It never got pets! This human was definitely the best one. It pressed closer to him, gently so that it didn't knock him over, and gave him a whole lot of licks!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 5th, '20, 08:30    

Yokuutsu

Tony starts laughing when the wolf just starts licking him, pressing into him. "You're just like a puppy!" But it definitely is not a complaint on his part. "Or....are you just lonely?" He asks softly after thinking a moment, still petting the wolf.

(0) (0)

[ 224 posts ]