Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 36 posts ] 
 Post subject: PastelWitch & Beautiful Disaster Private RP
Posted: Apr 8th, '22, 05:58    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22477
Mood: Yeet
This is a private rp for PastelWitch and Beautiful Disaster. If you are not one of those people, please do not post in this thread.
Bio:
Name: Calcifer Night
Species: Were-dragon
Appearance: About 5'9" with tan skin and lean muscle. Has blood red hair and purple eyes. In dragon form he's about the size of a school bus with batlike wings. Wingspan is twice as long as his body. He has deep crimson scales accented with shimmering purple. Has more of a western dragon type body that can stand on four legs or two, digitigrade legs and arms, with flexible claws in front capable of holding things and performing simple tasks. Long black horns on his head like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/416442296771418131/

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Post subject: Re: PastelWitch & Beautiful Disaster Private RP
Posted: Apr 15th, '22, 12:38    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 37908
Mood: Obsessed
Bio:
Name: Elisia Ravindra
Species: Human
Appearance: Standing 5'4", Elisia has light skin, splattered with light freckles. She has blue eyes and long blonde hair that curls at the end. Often seen wearing blue or green dresses; Elisia is often known for her beauty, having suitors all around the world - but all she's ever wanted was adventure.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Apr 22nd, '22, 05:46    

Beautiful Disaster

((I am so sorry for replying so late. I've been sick lately. Do you want to start up or should I?))

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Apr 22nd, '22, 11:23    

PastelWitch

((no worries, I was unsure if you wanted to start it up so I was just waiting - there's no rush no need to apologise. I can start the first one))

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Apr 22nd, '22, 11:32    

PastelWitch

Leaning over the edge of her private balcony, Elisia watched the sunset as it shone beautifully - casting the Kingdom in an orange glow. She sighed, resting her face in her hand as she tried to take in the small amount of peace and quiet before she was inevitably called away, still, she could at least try to pretend that for a few seconds she had nothing to worry about and could simply watch the sunset in peace.

"Princess Elisia! Heavens, what are you doing out here, you'll catch a cold your highness!"

Elisia sighed, the sun hadn't even fully set before her lady-in-waiting came ushering her back inside. She listened idly while Maria caught her up on all the latest gossip, brushing her golden hair and getting the young princess for bed.

"... and did you know- I mean, we heard that the Duke of Asserm will be at the ball? He's so handsome~ Oh it would do you well to get on his good side your grace"

Maria drew the curtains and left Elisia, blowing out the candles as she left. A few minutes later, once Elisia was sure there were no footsteps by her room, she got up and once again stepped out onto the balcony. This time only in a nightdress, with a shawl wrapped around her shoulders, she rested on the rail once more, looking up at the stars "It must be nice, being a small star in the sky..." she sighed.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Apr 23rd, '22, 02:07    

Beautiful Disaster

High in the sky, silhouetted against a beautiful full moon, a dragon soared on silent wings. The change from human to dragon was never exactly pleasant, but it was completely worth it in Cal's opinion. At least, his opinion as a dragon. If one were to ask while he was human, he would have a different answer. But no one knew of his secret transformations, and so no one could ask.

The dragon circled once, twice, around the castle's highest towers. He'd always been drawn to castles and palaces- possibly because of the smell of food, or the promise of treasure to hoard. He didn't really question why. On onenof his trips around, he spotted a human- a young woman with lovely blonde hair. She looked melancholy, somehow. Despite every instinct telling him to stay away, he couldn't help but fly a little closer.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '22, 10:40    

PastelWitch

She watched the stars with a sad understanding; she was always stuck in the same place too, called 'beautiful' even when no one got near enough to really know her and seemed to just "exist". Elisia rested her head on her arms, laying them on the railings when she bolted upright.

Did something just pass in front of the moon? She blinked, rubbing her eyes, perhaps she was just a bit tired.

But then she saw it again, a large flying bird? She leaned forward, trying to catch whatever it was again, her eye scanning the sky furiously when all of a sudden she saw it again - massive outspread wings and a long tail;

"A DRAGON?!"

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Apr 26th, '22, 07:55    

Beautiful Disaster

Scales glimmering softly in the moonlight, the dragon landed surprisingly gently on one of the castle walls. He brought his head closer to the human- then backed off quickly; the shout had startled him. He approached again, much more cautiously this time, to look at the woman with clear curiosity. She was a beautiful human, certainly, but what really captured his attention was the sadness on her face.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '22, 13:44    

PastelWitch

The beast came closer, the moonlight reflecting beautifully off it's shiny scales, it's wings outstretched as it landed on the wall nearby; despite how scared Elisia was, the dragon itself seemed only curious as it kept it's distance.

She threw her body to the other end of the balcony, keeping distance but not quite running away - she didn't really know what to do; dragons were a rare sight these days and the only rumours left were that they only came to steal or hunt.

Was this dragon here to hunt her? Was it... hungry? She gulped, eyes scanning the dragon over, she had only seen them in pictures and murals, to see one up close... well, in all honesty it was incredibly beautiful. The moonlight obscured it's true colours but she could see a shimmer of dark red and purple when the light hit just right.

"h-hello" she said meekly, unsure if the dragon even knew her language, but with her legs shaking it was about all she could muster.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Apr 30th, '22, 09:46    

Beautiful Disaster

Cal tilted his head curiously as the human moved further away. She was scared- he was used to that reaction, though. He lowered his head, folded his wings and drooped his tail, a classic submissive pose. The human spoke, and Cal had to work to remember how human speech worked.

"H-hello." He mimicked the pattern or her words perfectly, though his voice was more of a low purr than the human's voice.

(0) (0)

[ 36 posts ]