Watching rn, no spoilers please!  0%  [ 0 ]
:food:  26%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 19
 Post subject: Arcane
Posted: Apr 8th, '23, 09:36    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40298
Mood: I'm trying.
I've been waiting for season 2 for literal AGES. Watching as a non-player (I only started playing Legends of Runeterra after watching Arcane), I was blown away by the story writing, the character depth, the music, everything. I didn't know video game based shows could be this good.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Post subject: Re: Arcane
Posted: Oct 4th, '23, 04:22    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 29689
Yes! I love the animations and the story. It was very powerful! I played league for a bit but I didnt even know about characters backstories haha.

I think season 2 is coming out next year :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 21st, '23, 09:23    

Ziraous

Hugs: 5451
Mood: Springy
I have played League since Season 1 so liek 2009 or 2010?
They've changed a lot of the lore to make it to what it is today and more coherent.

I loved Arcane. I wasn't a big fan of Jinx's arcane outfit, but oh well. I'm stoked for Season 2! I have a hueg posted the hubby got me last year.
Actually watching League of Legends Esports Worlds right now. I do still play League of legends. Not so much the other games. Sometimes Wild Rift if I'm bored on my phone. I also have a Region Lore book and the book Ruination that came out last year.

I was hoping Arcane would be out this year, but seems it'll be a year from now-ish when seaspm 2 comes out. ^^

(0) (0)
First Fairy Found on 10/30/23 4:13pm
Lvє Mє Fr Mє
*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*
Wishlist Items
Image Image ImageImage Image

Posted: Oct 25th, '23, 18:34    

Kirsch

Hugs: 6495
I really enjoyed the show,
Even though I never played LoL.
But I knew some characters through cosplayers xD
can't believe it's been already nearly two years since it released O_O! I still listen to the soundtrack from time to time. They had some really great songs, but I also liked the Animation a lot.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 25th, '23, 21:21    

Carrot Cake

The animations was so nice!! and the music was great! its been 2 years ? I thought it came out last year haha

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '23, 17:56    

Kirsch

Yeah I was also unsure but it was actually November 2021 :qno:
Back then I could still share Netflix with my friends. When they release season 2 I will have to think about getting my own account so I can watch it. I guess it would be worth it if it's as good as season 1 :qt:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 27th, '23, 04:41    

Carrot Cake

I am so sick and tired of all these streaming sites. I might have switched to a more pirate ways haha

I just want everything back on one thing! It was nice when netflix just had everything

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 27th, '23, 06:47    

Kirsch

I totally agree with you!
Netflix was so good back then. Now they don't even offer free trials anymore -.-

I feel like the pirate way got more difficult as well... Or maybe that's just me. The last time I tried I couldn't find anything or anything that worked so I just gave up and didn't watch the thing xD

Back on topic, who was your favorite arcane character? :3

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '24, 03:54    

LiPali

Hugs: 0
I loved Arcane, I'm surprised that a second season will be coming out though! After I completed the first season I thought that that'd be it, and that if I wanted to learn more about the world and its lore that I'd have to play the game. (Which my poor laptop can't run without overheating lol.) Really excited for it, the animation style is so unique and painterly, and the voice actors did a brilliant job. I can't wait to see what will happen to Viktor in the next season, he's my favourite character.

(0) (0)

[ 9 posts ]