hm occasionally  17%  [ 6 ]
nope  56%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 36
 Post subject: kdrama
Posted: Sep 9th, '18, 10:48    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100545
Mood: spiritual
it's almost all i ever watch these days, apart from the occassional movie or anime.
do you watch kdrama? or asian drama in general? what are your favourites?

my favourites so far are
chief kim
avengers social club

both are very fluffy. :qh: my most recent (excellent) watch is secret forest. definitely worth checking out if you like tight political thrillers.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: kdrama
Posted: Oct 5th, '18, 04:21    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30441
Ive been watching asian drama lately. Ummm, I've been watching Meteor Garden, Someone Like you, and Mr. sunshine. I've been watching my dramas on Netflix. xD There's plenty more I want to watch but I need to finish the ones I started xD

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Oct 5th, '18, 05:15    

chuunibyou

i haven't heard of someone like you. i looked it up and it's taiwanese? the only taiwanese drama i've watched is bromance. totally rec that; it's guy x crossdressing-girl :mclove:

i think i would hate meteor garden lol cause i loathed boys over flowers. not even gonna try the other versions. not even gonna try the manga!

i've heard mr. sunshine is good but i'm not into historical. maybe i'll try it someday.

there are some pretty good kdrama on netflix. secret forest is on there! it's a good one, if you like political thrillers/mysteries.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Oct 5th, '18, 21:23    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30441
I really like Someone like you. It's really cute and I think the main guy has a great voice lol xD I have seen Bromance on Netflix, maybe I can watch it after I finish the others.

I havent seen Boys over Flowers but I know it is like a remake of it. But I love Dylan Wang (Doaming Si) xD So Ive fangirled over him for a while >.> I didnt think i liked like school shows like that but it wasnt that bad for me. I also wanted to watch 'A Love So Beautiful' because Shen Yue is in it. I dont know if Ill like it a lot but I wanted to try it.

I usually watch a lot of Historical ones. That's the genre I like. I really like the atory so far. I think Im on episode 6 so far?

I'll have to put that on my list. Im sure Ive looked at it xD Ill check it out definitely.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Oct 13th, '18, 14:00    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40216
Mood: I'm trying.
I'm so glad I found this XD

So, I have two favorites, categorized into 'Classic' and 'Personal'. My Classic favorite is Coffee Prince and my personal fave is The Master's Sun.

Most of the KDrama I've watched are cringe-worthy stuff tho. I have some recommendations from a certain friend of mine *coughMynahcough* but I haven't gotten around to watching them yet.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Oct 13th, '18, 14:14    

chuunibyou

yes, from me. geeeeeez

master's sun is actually on my to-watch list after china-shop (on DW) recced it me
coffee prince i've seen moooost of

oh if you're looking for an ongoing drama to watch
WATCH THE THIRD CHARM IT'S ADOOOOORABLE

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 3rd, '18, 03:41    

Faery

Hugs: 735
I love it! I watched it almost every day until drama fever closed recently. Now I am looking for another way to watch my shows :qcry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 3rd, '18, 05:53    

Faery

Hugs: 735
I found an app on Roku for Kdrama, and just started “what’s wrong with secretary kim” and I LOVE it :mclaugh: it’s so funny!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 7th, '18, 15:26    

chuunibyou

omg someone else who is also watching The Third Charm :mcglee: hi there!

the first three episodes, basically from their college days, were hella cute. the show's been a downer recently but i still like it. everyone's hating on the romance but honestly apart from the jealousy arc the characters were pretty justified.

i love Officer Min tho and i don't want Joon Young to hurt her aaaa i'm doomed :mcargh: i know the chances are slim that they're endgame.

i dropped Secretary Kim after a few eps lol i love the lead actors especially Park Min Young but the show wasn't my cup of tea.

(0) (0)

[ 9 posts ]