[ 4 posts ] 
Do you watch Miss Fisher?
Poll ended at Oct 3rd, '18, 01:25
Yes  100%  [ 2 ]
No  0%  [ 0 ]
Don't like it!  0%  [ 0 ]
Food  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (TV Show)
Posted: Sep 27th, '18, 01:24    

Butter

Hugs: 46107
Mood: Blessed
Website: https://www.pandora.com/station/1001832368449529690
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

Do any of you enjoy this Show, as I do?
Always enjoy the Murder & Mystery of course, but I must admit I Do So Enjoy The Costumes!
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries is an Australian drama television series. It was first broadcast on ABC on 24 February 2012. The series revolves around the personal and professional life of Phryne Fisher (Essie Davis), a glamorous private detective in 1920s Melbourne. Three series have been broadcast, beginning in 2012. Television stations in other nations have picked up the series, and Netflix has the series available in many countries.

Plot & Series:
Spoiler
The series is based on author Kerry Greenwood's novels and was created by Deb Cox and Fiona Eagger. Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries revolves around the personal and professional life of Phryne Fisher (Essie Davis), a glamorous private detective in late 1920s Melbourne. In the first series, a running theme is the kidnapping and death of Phryne's younger sister Janey when they were children watching a circus, a crime that still haunts Phryne, feeling she should have protected her sister.

The first thirteen-part series was filmed over a six-month period in and around Melbourne from July 2011 and each episode had a budget of A$1 million. The drama has been bought by broadcasters in 120 countries and territories worldwide. A second series was commissioned in August 2012 and filming began in February 2013. The series began airing from 6 September 2013 and concluded with a Christmas special on 22 December 2013. A third series was commissioned in June 2014 and began airing on 8 May 2015.

(0) (0)
♡ Please Excuse My Crazy Typos, I am on a Cell. Still No Home Internet In My Area! ♡
Dreams & Quests ~ Greetings ~ Weekly FC Raffle ~ SpAm ~ Game ~ Library ~ Buttery Crumpet
ImageImage
[/size]

Post subject: Re: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (TV Show)
Posted: Dec 28th, '18, 04:05    

Milestone

Hugs: 197
Oh gosh, I love the series. The first two seasons were great. My only complaint is how she treated
Spoiler
Jack once they finally got together.
Still, such a fun show.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 19th, '19, 23:27    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 77735
I haven't started it yet, but it's on my list!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 17th, '20, 12:02    

PupDragon

Hugs: 24935
Mood: Tired
I prefer the books. There is a lot the show leaves out.

(0) (0)

[ 4 posts ]