Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nancy Drew and the Hidden staircase.
Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 14:16    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23698
First thing first in real life I'm a redhead with blue eyes, so when I saw on the cover of the DVD that they had Nancy with redhair and blue eyes I decided right then and there to pick it up. In the movie itself her hair is more of a redish brown it seems, but on the cover its a similar shade of red as my own which I thought was cool.

I grew up reading the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew so I'm always willing to give their stuff a try, but well when it comes to movies, I'll rent rather than buy. Still I'm so glad I did buy this one. It was really enjoyable and well done. I sort of hope they do have a sequel since they set up for the next book and the end of the movie. I kind of wish I had seen this in theaters. It's a great retelling and modernization of the second book.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Nancy Drew and the Hidden staircase.
Posted: Apr 8th, '19, 23:54    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 77777
I didn't know about this. Is it a newer movie? I actually just read the first Nancy Drew book this past winter. I wasn't crazy about it though.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Nancy Drew and the Hidden staircase.
Posted: Apr 9th, '19, 00:09    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23698
According to Wikiapedia it was released in theaters March 17 of this year. I'm really surprised it's already on home release.

(0) (0)

[ 3 posts ]