Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 46 posts ] 
What are some typical kinds of characters you like?
The cute innocent ones  11%  [ 50 ]
The kinda (or really) quirky ones  12%  [ 57 ]
The ones who kick ass  15%  [ 70 ]
The dark brooding ones  13%  [ 59 ]
The shy (usually kinda nerdy) ones  9%  [ 41 ]
The tomboy ones  7%  [ 31 ]
The...other ones...  11%  [ 50 ]
The food giving ones  23%  [ 107 ]
Total votes : 465
 Post subject: Re: What kinds of characters do you like?
Posted: Jul 31st, '13, 09:56    

Tiamatsan

Hugs: 23198
I've never really realized it, but I really like the snarky/funny guys the most. For example, my favorite Avatar the Last Air Bender is Sokka, I really like Danny from Danny Phantom, and Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible is one of my all time favs. As for anime, well..... Gintoki is one of my all time favorite characters, as is Vash the Stampede, Spike from Coyboy Bebop and Lina Inverse from Slayers.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 31st, '13, 20:21    

ml1201

Hugs: 63400
I couldn't pick a fourth option! T^T Anyways, I like the weird quirky characters because they are really funny. I also like the bad ass ones because I love seeing them kick butt, I also like the tom boy ones because not all girls are cute and fragile things. XD But I also like the dark brooding ones, even more so when paired with an upbeat or 'happy' kind of character (not necessarily as a pair but just with that character). Really fun seeing the two interact with one another that way. XD

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 1st, '13, 16:11    

NamaeNoNai

Hugs: 15258
Mood: Officially broke~
The one that is not helpless & annoying :qsml:

(0) (0)
I see the moon, the moon sees me
shining through the branches of the old oak tree
oh, let the light that shines on me
shine on the one I love

Posted: Aug 15th, '13, 14:55    

mina mii

Hugs: 7016
I like the cutesy innocent ones that kick-ass. It's always fun to watch the tiny little girl that lays the royal smack-down on the big bruiser! I also like the big brother type characters, the big silent kind that are always trying to quietly protect the spunky/cutesy little innocent characters.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 16th, '13, 04:02    

someday89

Hugs: 401
Personally I love the male traps :qlov:, but I don't like the type of traps that act too girly. But I really LOVE the Hayate and Hideyoshi trap types <333333
Why? BECAUSE.

I also really love the big brother types, you know, really mean towards you, but when you're in trouble they start to worry, like it's-the-end-of-the-world worry.

I like boy tsunderes, not girls, except for Nagi Sanzenin, because boy tsunderes are always better //slapped.

Thank you ||D

(0) (0)
Image View Her
Image Click Them
Image View Them

Posted: Sep 16th, '13, 04:17    

AnzyBunny

Hugs: 205
Mood: Content
LeafyChan wrote:I love tsundere characters. However, if the character is TOO tsundere or gives in right away, I hate them. It's sort of an ify type of character to me then.
I love pedophile bait characters, despite not being a pedophile myself. I want to take the lolis and hug them, SQUEEZE THEM, CALL THEM MINE AND- ...Sorry.

Ahem, anywho, I tend to like the cutesy characters who are smart and unafraid of things and I tend to hate cutesy characters who are afraid of everything.

I love emotionless characters more than cutesy characters though... For example, I like Yuki from the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya more than Mikuru because Mikuru is annoying and overly cutesy/terrified at times.

...I don't think I just made any sense in this post.

I can definitely agree with you. Tsunderes are great, but they have to be played right. One of my favorites is the one girl from Highschool of the Dead. Not the orange haired girl, but the pink haired one. She is just...
I love her.

And yes someone else who loves the more emotionless ones. They leave so much for interpretation and usually they play a big role and you just have to guess what role that would be.

On topic:

I tend to like the darker ones, the tragic ones, the ones who pull out your heartstrings, take your feels and then smash them to pieces.

I tend to gravitate to more horror animes, or psychological ones because of how unique each and every character is myself.

I think however my one weakness would be the cute, insanely moe moe types. I die every time. Like Good god can we take a moment to observe shugo chara? All my fave types of characters are presented there. Paranoia Agent is another that has characters i enjoy.

(0) (0)
Image[/url]

Posted: Sep 20th, '13, 13:07    

AstaTheBroken

Hugs: 47582
Mood: Bored
I usually go for the darker characters, the more aggressive characters, or the mysterious ones.

Right now, I'm watching Fairy Tail, and my favorites (at the point I'm at, at least) are Gray, Gajeel, and Mystogan, although Erza is my favorite female character. In Inuyasha, Sesshomaru was my favorite (helps that he has silver hair, too. Silver hair on a male character kind of trumps everything. That and swordsmanship). Allen was my favorite in The Vision of Escaflowne. Inner Moka is my favorite monster school student. And I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Alucard.

(0) (0)
Image Image
Looking for arts for a vampire OC. PM me if interested.

Posted: Oct 12th, '13, 17:46    

Peparexa

Hugs: 15610
I like big brother type characters. And cute and innocent female characters. And I sometimes like tsundere characters, but not too often. Actually, I like really a lot of character types.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 12th, '13, 17:54    

SmartGem

Hugs: 2232
Mood: sleepy
hmm... I like clown/magician/mime characters...
examples: Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter), Harley Quinn (Batman), Pierrot (Yakitate!Japan), etc...

But not every series is going to have that kind of character xDDD

So in the case that there lacks such a character....
I tend to like characters with glasses~ =3=
Ahhh... but if there's a quality that I dislike passionately...
Then the glasses don't seem to be able to succeed in seducing me ;u;

I also really like characters with a poker-face~!! so darn cute!!! >u<

(0) (0)
art page: https://www.facebook.com/jimithegiraffe/

Posted: Oct 12th, '13, 23:57    

Siri Skirata

Hugs: 2264
I absolutely love goofy characters. But they have to have a serious side too. Like Kento Rei Fuan from Ronin Warriors, or Maes Hughes from FMA, or Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood. A little bit of broodiness is ok. Sometimes the tall, silent type is fun; a bit of mystery.

(0) (0)

[ 46 posts ]