I wanna be a hero!  24%  [ 12 ]
I wanna be a villain!  12%  [ 6 ]
I hope I don't get caught up in this bs  63%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: Re: My Hero Academia
Posted: May 14th, '17, 05:31    

Rubie

Hugs: 136037
oh gosh, I've never seen the Uraraka and Kacchan fanart fighting over Izuku. I've seen Kacchan and Todoroki fighting over Izuku. Izuku is too easy to ship with people. He fits so well with the other characters. Totally not making innocent Izuku into a playa.

???!!!

I bet his dad will be a generic average joe anime dad XD but still can't help but dreaming he's the number 3 hero.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 14th, '17, 09:36    

Nankuii

Hugs: 282262
Mood: que sera sera
I agree, Izuku is just likable xD I've literally seen him get shipped with pretty much everyone. And I've seen that too!!! So cute.
I follow sugarmagic on tumblr, and if you see through the translations, you'd see some.

??????o_____o??????

Honestly, I'd take that lol I could just imagine him being an average power guy that is very hero-like like Izuku, despite not having much powers... if that makes sense.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 14th, '17, 14:31    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 38279
Mood: Obsessed
Ooh! I also had a headcanon that Izuku's dad was kind of shitty but not quite a villain which is why he's so desperate to be a hero but that's just my fan-brain working lol.

I can't decide who I want to ship Deku with - I adore the relationship with Kacchan (I feel like he wants to protect Izuku) but Uraraka is just so adorable. I love Torodoki as well, he's such a good character.

I've begun reading the manga because I couldn't wait for the anime haha, so far it's great. I especially love !ChubbierUraraka!

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 14th, '17, 21:09    

Rubie

Oh, yeah, I like that idea too, but I feel like the author has made it very solid that Izuku wanted to be a hero because of All Might. But it is nice to have all these theories. When we do meet his dad though, I hope he's a big dork like Izuku.

Sugarmagic for translations for??? I don't use tumblr a whole heck of a lot anymore. (mostly to kill time at school)

O___O!!!!!!!!

@Pastel: I like the growth of Kacchan through the series. I can totally see him being there for Izuku. Especially when stuff happens.

Ooh! How far have you gotten into the manga, Pastel? I read the manga before watching the anime because I was too hyped for it XD I am so going to notice that Uraraka is chubbier in the manga now. Never noticed the difference.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 14th, '17, 23:14    

PastelWitch

I'd love some more backstory on Izuku, despite being the main character there's a lot about him we don't know. I hope his Dad is something cool!

Yeah I feel like Kacchan, despite being so majorly hot-headed, is the type to protect someone he cares about - that person being Izuku of course <3 I think it's sweeter simply because they were childhood friends as well. And it's like, you'd be frustrated too if the one person you wanted to be a hero for started being a hero themselves, right?

Gosh now I'm fan-servicing all over this, lol!

I've binge read a lot of it, I'm at the part where they all go on a summer vacation sort-of thing.
Seriously - SPOILERS
Spoiler: I'm not joking - SPOILERS
I've got to the part where Class A and Class B discover that the League of Villains are after Kacchan for some reason.
I personally thing it's because they're gonna try and kind of 'brainwash' him in to becoming a villain alongside them. Izuku has spoken to All Might about All For One but All Might never told him that he's gonna die soon. Or at least that's what it hints at.
I used to prefer manga because the story was so much better, but I actually really like the animation for this one, not to mention it's stuck really closely to the manga. Uraraka is just too cute! I notice the invisible girl gets like, zero screen time (you get what I mean) compared to the other characters she's basically ignored.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 15th, '17, 01:20    

Rubie

True true. I feel like we know why he is the way he is, because he was quirkless and why he wants to be a hero, but at the same time, we don't know much about his familial relationship. Well, we do learn something in the manga (Can't remember where for sure) that has to do with his mother (nothing major, more like feels)

I'm shipping what you have in bold so bad rn. But yeah, that's exactly how it feels like. Ugh, when you get to this one part in the manga, you can feel Kacchan's frustration and admiration for Izuku. (maybe not as much admiration).
Side-note, when Kacchan curses when he brushes his teeth.

fan-servicing kacchan x izuku now? XD
I can't break up how determined I am for tododeku. Every time Todoroki does something in passing for Izuku I am like "YES, GO TO YOUR BOYFRIEND." Where the anime is at right now is being very angsty for me because this was before they were baes.

Oh gosh, I am trying to rermember when the summer vacation thing was. Is this when they do internships? ugh, that might be after that. Is it with the cat trio heroes?
I am not going to say anything about that spoiler to not spoil anything (or misremember)

I am more of an anime person because I can do something else while watching (I knit now when I watch), but if I read the manga before I watch the anime, I am so hard on the anime with everything. I love how it's accurate to the manga. It's like breathing life into the manga. I told my friend when I started s2 how much I missed bnha as an anime.
I didn't notice that! I feel like they are good at giving everyone equal screentime, but now that you mention it, it does seem like she doesn't get a lot of time. That's kind of annoying. I do love how she runs around in the nude XD

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 15th, '17, 08:10    

Nankuii

Rubie: I hope so too xD

So sugarmagic is an account for BnH, and there are subclicks on the top, one of them says "just the translations"! It's super fun to go through, and sometimes you'd see the little comics where Uraraka and Bakugou are "fighting" over Izuku xD

Pastel: Usually the manga is better hehe
I really like the invisible girl :'o It's nice to have the energetic one.. except like, you can't see her lol

Honestly, bakugou is baekugou.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '17, 12:46    

PastelWitch

I can't decide who I like best as Izuku's bae so I'm gonna go with everyone lmao.
The manga is really, really good! I've just got to the part where
Spoiler
They all live in dorms in the academy. Plus All Might's 'weak' form has been revealed to the public. I'm so scared that he's gonna die because little Izuku see's him as a father-figure so badly and means so much to him. I'm also reading the bit whre Izuku gets a 'super suit' upgrade and begins using his legs instead of his arms.
I can't get enough of this!

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 17th, '17, 08:53    

Nankuii

I don't think I read that part yet. Heck, I don't even know where I left off.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 29th, '19, 05:42    

ness

Hugs: 1185
I really adore this anime. I got into the manga shortly after I finished season two and have been following it ever since. I got in late to the game, but I'm a sucker for the weekly spoiler posts and hype for season 4 is real.

I'm not sure what kind of quirk I'd want to have. Maybe one with regenerative properties or healing - so I could be useful to others.

(0) (0)
You too can become a hero.
きみわヒーローになれる。

[ 21 posts ]