Yes! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
No, I prefer traditional art 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Feed me. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Tablets?
Post Posted: Sep 20th, '22, 04:42    

Miss-Meow

Hugs: 48
I'm in the market for a new drawing tablet! Does anyone have recommendations? The one I have now is an old Wacom from many, many years ago. It's served me well enough, but I'd love to get a display tablet to replace it. I think drawing on one of those would be easier and feel more natural. What are everyone's experiences with different types of tablets?

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Tablets?
Post Posted: Sep 21st, '22, 15:04    

AlkseeyaKC
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 223853
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
Honestly drawing on the screeen is really nice. I have a Mobile Studio Pro (first adtittion, I hear the newer one are better). but it's EXPENSIVE!!

I hear artists talk about Surface Pro or iPad. I think if you use iPad a lot of the apps are subscription based, but it seems a lot of the drawing progames are going that way away, so depending on what you use it may not matter.

If you have a computer you could get a refurbished Cintiq. I heard form another artist that it doesn't matter what version you get, they are all good.

Best to go to the store and check them out, look at the prices and try to think what best fits your needs. I have what I have because at the time I wanted to take my whole computer around and draw where ever. But I've found the power doesn't last as long. even more so that it's getting old.

(0) (0)