Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: hiya, just started playing
Posted: Jun 1st, '20, 22:25    

zaika

Hugs: 2594
Just made my account cause I saw this game recommended on gaia. I like these styles of games/sites. I also play flightrising and gaiaonline once in a while. Used to play marapets and neopets ages ago.
it's kinda sad how I don't really have friends on most sites though
not sure what dailies i should be doing yet

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: hiya, just started playing
Posted: Jun 2nd, '20, 12:04    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130848
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom. I used to be on Gaia and Neopets ages ago myself. We're a smaller, slower site so we tend to strike up friendship easier than in bigger sites like Gaia. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

As for dailies, please make sure you log in every day to collect the Troth Tokens :ttok: . You can get new set of :ttok: each day after Server Midnight (server time can be found on the right under your avatar and the "did you know" section). You can also dig for food and quest material once a day at the Candy Island under the Knuffel tab, and the exhausted dig opportunities renew at Server Midnight, also. You can play the Memory game under the Games tab once a day for 1000 food points :food: maximum per day. Other activities are more long burn.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Jun 3rd, '20, 10:09    

marupiter

Hugs: 2040
Mood: sad
Hello and welcome! I also like avatar sites (and am on Gaia myself). If you like, you can post in the hangouts forums and meet others who might share similar interests. :qsml:

(0) (0)
[/color]
art instagram | my knuffels

Posted: Jun 5th, '20, 00:56    

zaika

Ziaheart wrote:Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom. I used to be on Gaia and Neopets ages ago myself. We're a smaller, slower site so we tend to strike up friendship easier than in bigger sites like Gaia. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

As for dailies, please make sure you log in every day to collect the Troth Tokens :ttok: . You can get new set of :ttok: each day after Server Midnight (server time can be found on the right under your avatar and the "did you know" section). You can also dig for food and quest material once a day at the Candy Island under the Knuffel tab, and the exhausted dig opportunities renew at Server Midnight, also. You can play the Memory game under the Games tab once a day for 1000 food points :food: maximum per day. Other activities are more long burn.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Thanks a bunch for the reply! The forums are pretty awesome here.
I was wondering, when someone makes a knuffle do they get to keep one they made, or do they need to buy it like everyone else?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 5th, '20, 00:58    

zaika

marupiter wrote:Hello and welcome! I also like avatar sites (and am on Gaia myself). If you like, you can post in the hangouts forums and meet others who might share similar interests. :qsml:
Thanks!! I'll check out hangouts.
The knuffle you made is really cool, the design is fantastic

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 5th, '20, 03:50    

marupiter

Hugs: 2040
Mood: sad
zaika wrote:
marupiter wrote:Hello and welcome! I also like avatar sites (and am on Gaia myself). If you like, you can post in the hangouts forums and meet others who might share similar interests. :qsml:
Thanks!! I'll check out hangouts.
The knuffle you made is really cool, the design is fantastic
Thank you so much! I'm happy I finally made a wild knuffel. It was my dream when I first started playing.

(0) (0)
[/color]
art instagram | my knuffels

Posted: Jun 6th, '20, 18:50    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 77801
Welcome! I'm on Gaia too, but I haven't actually done anything on there in years. All my old hangouts there died long ago. I'm still having fun here though!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 10th, '20, 13:50    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31424
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Hello welcome to the kingdom!^^

(0) (0)

[ 8 posts ]