Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello!
Posted: Dec 12th, '20, 20:58    

Antique Angel

Hugs: 1259
Hi, I'm new, kind of. I used to play a long time ago, and I thought I'd pick it back up. I'm happy to be here!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Hello!
Posted: Dec 12th, '20, 21:31    

JellyBrain

Hugs: 164748
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
Hello and welcome (again?)
I like your username, sounds soooo cute.
Visit the charity forum for a nice start and free items.

If you need any other information or help please let me know, I am glad to help anytime I get the chance.^^
:qlov:

(0) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

My price pool you can choose from (contains more pls have a look!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Dec 12th, '20, 22:01    

Antique Angel

JellyBrain wrote:Hello and welcome (again?)
I like your username, sounds soooo cute.
Visit the charity forum for a nice start and free items.

If you need any other information or help please let me know, I am glad to help anytime I get the chance.^^
:qlov:
Thank you very much! :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 13th, '20, 14:31    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31447
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Hello welcome back! I'm kind of a returner too, used to play a lot on here a while back and recently returned - still mostly a lurker tho can't say I've talked much in the forums//

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 13th, '20, 18:51    

Antique Angel

ArtNote wrote:Hello welcome back! I'm kind of a returner too, used to play a lot on here a while back and recently returned - still mostly a lurker tho can't say I've talked much in the forums//
Welcome back! I don't even remember what I did back then. I wasn't around very long, honestly.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 13th, '20, 20:04    

ArtNote

Flopsy Mopsy wrote:
ArtNote wrote:Hello welcome back! I'm kind of a returner too, used to play a lot on here a while back and recently returned - still mostly a lurker tho can't say I've talked much in the forums//
Welcome back! I don't even remember what I did back then. I wasn't around very long, honestly.
oof I remember mainly playing the games for days, dressing up avi's and doing some of the events to get rewards - oh and hoarding knuffel tbh, but now the games are gone due to flash getting eliminated ri p, I'm finding it hard to earn Fp posting doesn't earn much

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 01:15    

Antique Angel

ArtNote wrote:
Flopsy Mopsy wrote: Welcome back! I don't even remember what I did back then. I wasn't around very long, honestly.
oof I remember mainly playing the games for days, dressing up avi's and doing some of the events to get rewards - oh and hoarding knuffel tbh, but now the games are gone due to flash getting eliminated ri p, I'm finding it hard to earn Fp posting doesn't earn much
oh, right! I remember the games, now! That must've been what I was doing.
What I've been doing is going through the forums and voting on any polls I see. It still doesn't give a lot, but it's faster than writing out posts and replies, at least.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 12:57    

ArtNote

Flopsy Mopsy wrote:
ArtNote wrote:
Flopsy Mopsy wrote: Welcome back! I don't even remember what I did back then. I wasn't around very long, honestly.
What I've been doing is going through the forums and voting on any polls I see. It still doesn't give a lot, but it's faster than writing out posts and replies, at least.
truee polls do gain at least a little bit :') but I also want to get keys for the calendar rip, digging with my knuffel helps but ngl I totally forgot about it so I'm pretty behind with the advent items

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 17:26    

Antique Angel

ArtNote wrote:
Flopsy Mopsy wrote:
ArtNote wrote:
truee polls do gain at least a little bit :') but I also want to get keys for the calendar rip, digging with my knuffel helps but ngl I totally forgot about it so I'm pretty behind with the advent items
Yeah, I'm trying to catch up, too. Just hustling for food and keys. I wish you luck!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 14th, '20, 18:20    

ArtNote

Flopsy Mopsy wrote:
ArtNote wrote:
Flopsy Mopsy wrote: oh, right! I remember the games, now! That must've been what I was doing.
Yeah, I'm trying to catch up, too. Just hustling for food and keys. I wish you luck!
Aw thank you, you too! :mccute:

(0) (0)

[ 12 posts ]