:food:  72%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 36
 Post subject: hello again!
Posted: Jan 18th, '21, 23:48    

jundere

Hugs: 8399
Mood: lovey dovey
it's been a while since I've popped in here seriously ;v;

mostly I just log in for 2 seconds whenever I get the email that my acc will be wiped :mcheh: getting ready for the time I'll be active again!! now seems to be that time~

are there any big changes to the site that I should know about? <3
addl. I'm excited to explore all the new items and make brand new avatars :mclove: what are some of your favorite items right now?

oh! to reintroduce myself: I'm jundere on here! When I first started joined kofk, I was an undergrad in college preparing to for a career in pharmacy ;w; now I'm about to graduate! In my free time, I like to draw.. I particularly love drawing avatars and ocs, haha. I'm also playing Ace Attorney right now! Starting Spirit of Justice tonight :qh:

I'm really excited to reconnect with people if possible, and also to make new friends~ thank you for having me once again!

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: hello again!
Posted: Jan 19th, '21, 10:31    

Secundox

Hugs: 372
Oh cool, Ace Attorney! Big fan of that too!

Hmm... I can't remember EXACTLY, but back when I stopped playing I'm pretty sure there wasn't room furniture for your knuffels, so that's pretty sweet and you should definitely check that out if you don't have anything else you want to burn Food Points on.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 19th, '21, 16:36    

jundere

Yayy a fellow AA fan! ^o^ Have you completed all of the games yet? Which one was your favorite and who's your favorite character?

Ooh I think I left around when rooms were becoming a bigger thing! I will definitely start working on cuter rooms then! Thank you :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 19th, '21, 23:42    

Secundox

Only played the first four iirc, haven't gotten my hands on the rest. Weirdly, my intro to playing was Apollo Justice and that one just stuck with me? I really love Godot though, he's a big favorite.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '21, 09:46    

jundere

aaa I love Apollo Justice!! he's my fav too :qh:
which is funny to me because I played AA1-3 first and when it was time to have a new protagonist, I was kind of reluctant to move away from Phoenix ;v; since I was attached to him. In the end, I started loving Apollo so much haha

my favorite prosecutor is probablyyy blackquill right now! he's in Dual Destinies so I hope you can meet him soon :3 do you have any plans on continuing?

(1) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '21, 13:27    

kitah810

Hugs: 6193
Hi! I've been off and on too, recently just started getting on more. Welcome back!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '21, 19:44    

jundere

Thanks Kitah! Welcome back to you too ^^ I hope you're enjoying the site as much as I am!

I'm kind of shy to join hangouts though so I'm still mostly lurking haha

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '21, 00:26    

Secundox

jundere wrote:aaa I love Apollo Justice!! he's my fav too :qh:
which is funny to me because I played AA1-3 first and when it was time to have a new protagonist, I was kind of reluctant to move away from Phoenix ;v; since I was attached to him. In the end, I started loving Apollo so much haha

my favorite prosecutor is probablyyy blackquill right now! he's in Dual Destinies so I hope you can meet him soon :3 do you have any plans on continuing?
Hmm. I might, since you seem to be recommending it pretty strongly there lol. Apollo has a great personality, he's a lot like how goofy and out of his element Phoenix was in the first game, but with his own flair. :mctongue:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 23rd, '21, 13:44    

kitah810

Hugs: 6193
I post in the official thread killers hangout. Cause I have a tendency to kill threads. lol

(0) (0)

[ 9 posts ]