Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Player, I'm very confused
Posted: Mar 23rd, '22, 23:47    

scare_bearz

Hugs: 63
Hey! I was recommended this site because i like things like this but i'm kinda confused, like how do i earn currency and is there any way for me to get free clothing items? Also if you have any tips please let me know!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: New Player, I'm very confused
Posted: Mar 24th, '22, 03:49    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 42665
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
Hey Scare Bearz, welcome to the site! It can be a little bit confusing for newbies, but we're all here to help.

First off, there's a user-made starter guide you can take a look at here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=63574

But basically you can earn :food: foodpoints by posting in the forums, voting in polls at the top of threads, leveling up knuffel, and digging on candy island.

Knuffel cost 1900 foodpoints up front, but they give you 1000 foodpoints back every 10 levels. They're also what you use to dig on candy island, where you can find foodpoints, materials for quests, and sometimes avatar items.

If by any chance you happen to be able to draw, that can get you a lot of foodpoints as well. You can draw wild knuffel by following the instructions on the wild knuffel page, and people will buy them for foodpoints. There's also an art shop section of the forum, where you can set up a shop and users will pay you to draw for them.

If you're in a position to donate a little bit of money to the site, you can also buy Fairy Coins for about $2.50 USD a piece. You can use them to buy special items, or you can sell them on the market for lots and lots of foodpoints (around 170,000!)

As for free clothing items, check in the "charity" section of the forum. I think there's at least one thread active right now giving away free stuff. Also, people on this site adore newbies, so if you go around and introduce yourself you may find that older users have some items laying around for you :mclaugh:

Those are my best tips off the top of my head, but again we all love new faces here, so don't be afraid to ask questions, and to come chat with everyone in the "hangout" section!

(1) (0)

Posted: Mar 24th, '22, 22:03    

Amura

Hugs: 60492
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Welcome aboard!

It can feel overwhelming at first, but don't worry we'll help you :mccute:
This is a very nice community and you'll see everybody here wants to be helpful, so do not hesitate to ask any questions!

(1) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Jul 24th, '22, 17:43    

Zephyrus1115

Hugs: 5022
Mood: Bittersweet...
Free clothing you ask? :mcsmirk:

Check out my charity thread! I'm giving away many items for FREE! All you gotta do is go through the list and tell me which items you want and I'll send it to you. You can access my thread quickly by following the link in my signature. ^-^

Since you are new, I would also suggest learning how to use the "Dream Avatar" feature. That is currently the only place we have right now to view all items (so it would be useful to use so that you know what items I am giving away).

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 13th, '22, 00:06    

Leilailla

Hugs: 9829
Welcome :) I hope you will have a nice time collecting Knuffels and chatting on the forum! :)

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 25th, '22, 14:08    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31352
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Hello welcome to the kingdom! already saw some replies to your questions so just wishing you a fun time here^^

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 29th, '22, 01:51    

redk5

Hugs: 56037
Enjoy your stay

(0) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

SPEEEEED IIIS KEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 29th, '22, 15:57    

snow_evee

Hugs: 8164
Mood: Impatiently awaiting ACNH Update
Welcome! It may be confusing at first but you will meet amazing people and have tons of fun!

(0) (0)
First Fairy found: 01/12/13
3DS Friend Code: 4055-4023-7793

[ 8 posts ]