Have we met?
Yes!  30%  [ 6 ]
No?  70%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject: Hello!
Posted: Aug 29th, '22, 00:13    

Miss-Meow

Hugs: 877
Hi, all! I'm Meow. You might recognize my name from around the interwebs since I use the same one pretty much everywhere. If so, sup! Fancy meeting you here.

This site looks really cute, but I have to admit I'm at a bit of a loss at what to do. :mcheh:

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: Hello!
Posted: Aug 29th, '22, 07:02    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130731
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Hi, Miss-Meow. We're mostly posting and avatar dressing site. We're a bit slow in terms of activity, but you've joined at an opportune time as there's an event going on. Once you start amassing Knuffel and get them digging, it'll get easier to get currency to play with. Welcome and please let me know if you have any questions!

(1) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Aug 29th, '22, 09:47    

Amura

Hugs: 61437
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Hellow, Meow!
I don't recognize you, but to be honest I'm quite partial to this site and don't post elsewhere :mclaugh:

I wrote a (quite long xD) beginners guide, I'm posting the link in case you want to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=63574
The first post has navigation links to the different sections, so jump directly to what interests you the most.

But more importantly: ask whatever you want!
You'll find out this is an small community but that all the users are kind and nice :qn:

(1) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Oct 12th, '22, 06:08    

Leilailla

Hugs: 9867
Welcome abroad :) This site is not only for chatting with people, you can also collect Knuffels or even make your own Wild Knuffel and earn food points :) You can also complete quests in the castle (items drop while digging with Knuffels on a Candy Island) Have a nice day~

(0) (0)

[ 4 posts ]