Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 93 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: HALLOWEEN EVENT 2020
Posted: Oct 20th, '20, 08:20    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10836
Mood: I just want to sleep
I hate having to work so much.....it makes it unlikely that I'll get all the items due to the time limit once you accept a task (I understand the limit, I am complaining but in a sense of there is nothing to be done about it tho XD)

(Still trying tho)

(0) (1)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Oct 20th, '20, 09:21    

Mirika

Hugs: 432
Mood: Overall alright
I've been wondering... if I skip a task or miss a day, I possibly miss an item, right? Is there a way to get it at another point after all?

I may have regrets I skipped one since I didn't think of that.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '20, 10:00    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212983
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Firn wrote:
Mirika wrote:I've been wondering... if I skip a task or miss a day, I possibly miss an item, right? Is there a way to get it at another point after all?

I may have regrets I skipped one since I didn't think of that.
Yes, if you skip a task you will miss the item. You can buy the item from other users. You could also use a mule to do the task - officially it is not allowed to use mules to gather extra items, but if people don't mass abuse it, but use one mules to get one extra item and when it's an event where you have to "work" for an item in opposite to just getting it for free, I am not really bothered by this.
The event will also most likely stay open for a few more days after the official date and I think (can't promise, since I never know what starkad does, but it used to be like this with previous events of this kind) that you can start from the start then. But I would not bet on this, as I don't know whether it really works and for how long the event will stay open. Certainly not long enugh for a whole second run.
Yokuutsu wrote:I hate having to work so much.....it makes it unlikely that I'll get all the items due to the time limit once you accept a task (I understand the limit, I am complaining but in a sense of there is nothing to be done about it tho XD)

(Still trying tho)
Because of the time limit the items you need to gather a very few though. It's not like with other events where you have to gather 1000+ event currency for 3 weeks, but it's usually something around 10. I think that's very managable even with limited time.

(1) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '20, 12:34    

Focsie

Hugs: 24995
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
Hi everyone :)
I was wondering if pop-ups could appear in any page of the site or if the forums/other pages are excluded. so should i open every single post and page of the forum or should i just go back and forth between other pages like the wardrobe and candy island? :mcconf:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

Posted: Oct 20th, '20, 14:41    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109519
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
It depends on the kind of popup you're talking about, I believe.

For the certificate one (or whatever it was, the one where you just have to find it once), I believe the forum as a whole counts as one location, as in, if it's in the forum, it would show up no matter which thread you're in, you don't have to check them all. For that you mostly want to check the different shops and the other pages accessible through the dropdowns at the top + the privacy policy and stuff that is linked at the bottom of the site. This is a search task, the thing will show up in a randomized but fixed location, you just need to find it.

For the Muffin task, every page load just has a chance of generating a popup, so even refreshing the same page or just clicking through pages of a long thread or clicking previous topic in a subforum over and over will give you popups. I usually like to do the latter, since you can also gain some food from doing all the polls that way! (Clicking the poll and afterwards back to topic are new loads that can drop muffins as well :))

(1) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Oct 20th, '20, 20:06    

Focsie

Hugs: 24995
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
Yes I was talking about muffins haha. thank you! i finally understand how these work :mclaugh:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

Posted: Oct 21st, '20, 16:32    

JellyBrain

Hugs: 162667
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
Aaahthe ID is soo cute,we needthis as an avatar t shirt.
Its too hilarious. :qo: :qwhee:

(1) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

My price pool you can choose from (contains more pls have a look!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 21st, '20, 20:27    

Shi

Hugs: 14460
Omg this is too funny!
Spoiler

(2) (0)

Looking for:
Slumber Party Night Gown (Silver), May Striped Shirt (Silver)
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 22nd, '20, 21:54    

Rayven

Hugs: 38133
Mood: Sassy
Firn wrote:Yes, if you skip a task you will miss the item. You can buy the item from other users. You could also use a mule to do the task - officially it is not allowed to use mules to gather extra items, but if people don't mass abuse it, but use one mules to get one extra item and when it's an event where you have to "work" for an item in opposite to just getting it for free, I am not really bothered by this.

I'm such a noob that I didn't figure out how all this works until the next day so I skipped the first task. I don't even know what the first item was. :qoops: I also can't remember how many begonias were needed. I just bought the last 2 in the market.

Can anyone please tell me what the first item was and how many begonias were needed? And then would someone please be willing to sell me said item or the begonias so I can do as Firn suggested? :qlol: Thanks in advance for any help. :qh:

Edit:
Nevermind. I was able to manage with Firn's suggestion.
:qg:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 23rd, '20, 09:03    

Epic Wild Tiger

Hugs: 3346
Mood: tired
RNG sucks! Hours clicking around the site for an item to spawn once or clicking around candy island with limited digs for the day only to get NO ITEMS! Yeah screw this event fix the RNG or don't bother it's just time consuming and not worth it

(0) (1)

[ 93 posts ]