Happy Holidays!  9%  [ 1 ]
Merry Christmas!  9%  [ 1 ]
Happy Hanukkah!  9%  [ 1 ]
Blessed Yule!  36%  [ 4 ]
Happy New Years!  0%  [ 0 ]
Happy Kwanzaa!  0%  [ 0 ]
Happy Solstice!  9%  [ 1 ]
Happy Holidays!  9%  [ 1 ]
May this year end, and the next year begin, with joy, love, and laughter abundant.  18%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: {The Dark-Goods Market} ~ New inventory! [T] Old MT/TT
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:44    

Fire

Hugs: 94105
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!

{The Dark-Goods Market}

Hello, and welcome to The Dark-Goods Market!
This is a trading program that allows you to trade in your unused or unwanted items for new items! And, in the process, help me tackle the ever-growing mountain of items in my Wishlist!

Why The Dark-Goods Market?
It's a reference to the New Year's hours of the yokai market by the same name in the manga Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Thank you for stopping by! And, as always, happy shopping~!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: {Beyond the Dry River} ~ Under Construction
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:45    

Fire

{The Rules}

~I am willing to trade pure :food: , :fc: , and any of the items listed here or in my Marketplace for any of the items on my Wishlist.
~I much prefer item trades and fairy coin trades to pure trades.
~Please post all offers in this forum.
~Please feel free to haggle!
~Please be kind and courteous both to me and any of my lovely friends who stop by to chat here.
~Please forgive me if I take a couple of days to reply to your posts. I am a traveler, and as such, may not always have access to reliable wifi.
~Please feel free to stick around and chat! I love the company!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Dusty Treasures

Fire

{Dusty Treasures}

Below are some of the big-ticket items I am offering in exchange for some of the rarer items on my Wishlist.
For these items, I am only interested in trades involving items on my Wishlist, Fairy Coins, or both. No pure :food: offers, please!

Spoiler

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My Aeni Hair (Dark Brown, Dark Pink, Lilac, Midnight Blue), Isis Hair, Avatar Contest 2018 Medal, Cheribum Eyes (Magenta), Aries Background, Odin Robe, Benzaiten Hair, Natsu Matsuri Hair, Queen's Messy Hair Extension (Aqua), Leviathan Ears, Leviathan Horns, Sea Ears

(0) (0)

Post subject: An Even Exchange

Fire

{An Even Exchange - The Treasure Trove Exchange Program}

It seems that, no matter how amazing a set is, there are always a couple of items that I know I will never use. Yet, at the same time, there are more sets in the Treasure Trove than I have fairy coins!
After months of frustration, I have come up with a solution: An Even Exchange - The Treasure Trove Exchange Program!

Listed below are separates from sets that are currently offered in the Treasure Trove, or have left the Treasure Trove within the last few months. I would like to exchange these items for recent or current MT and TT separates that are listed on my Wishlist.
I am looking for even exchanges for these items, typically 1:1.
Spoiler
Coming Soon!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Trade of the Week
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:47    

Fire

{Trade of the Week}

Looking to trade:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

:trade:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Any one of my: Aeni Hair (Dark Brown, Dark Pink, Midnight Blue), Isis Hair, Avatar Contest 2018 Medal, Aries Background, Odin Robe, Benzaiten Hair, Natsu Matsuri Hair, Queen's Messy Hair Extension (Aqua), Leviathan Ears, Leviathan Horns, or Sea Ears :trade: Any one of your: Moonchild Background, Merope Star Cluster, Moonchild Blush, Skydancer Background, Apollo Rays of Light, or Amaterasu Clouds.

I am looking for a 1:1 trade, but am open to counter-offers.

I'd also be willing to buy any of these items with pure, or trade any of these items for select items from my Dusty Treasure section, or any of the items from the An Even Exchange, Grab Bag, or Bribe Fodder sections, if you'd prefer. Just ask!

I may also be willing to part with my one of these items, depending on the offer:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hel Garmet, Rocco Revival Neckribbon, Apollo Hair, Hel Hair, Peridot Hair, Spell Wielder Hair (Scarlet), Lace Agate Wings (Crimson), or Panda Ears (Cold Gray).

Depending on the offer, I may be willing to throw in FC, but only if multiple of the items I am searching for are included in the trade.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Bribe Fodder
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:47    

Fire

{Bribe Fodder}

Here we have some of the older items I would be willing to part with in exchange for the items on my Wishlist, fairy coins, or pure. As always, I am a big fan of bundling, so for every trade that includes more than 6 items, I will throw in a surprise gift, free of charge!
Spoiler

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Halloween '11 Pumpkin Dress (Fire Orange), Halloween '11 Pumpkin Shirt (Fire Orange), Sailor Crop Top (Bright Green, Bright Turquoise, Gray White, Plum), Summer '15 Bikini (Fuschia), Summer '18 Striped Bikini (Soft Ruby, Crimson, Violet, Mint), Short Basic Tie (Plum), Doughnight '20 Long Hair, Lost Bunny Headribbon (Light Green, Leaf Green), Lost Dagenth Hair (Cyber Yellow), Lost Fungus Hair (Bight Green), Lost Snake Tiara (Bright Green), Summer '22 Hair Extensions (Denim), Basic Ring (Gray White), Big Ribbon Collar (Emerald Green), Kofk 5th Anniversary Brooch, Loop Bracelet (Gray White), Lost Skull Clip (Bright Green), Summer '18 Flower Hairclip (Bright Berry), Valentine '15 Earrings, Valentine '15 Tiara, Valentine Lacrimosa Eyepatch (Fuchsia), Miss Tipps Plushie (Red), 10th Anniversary Balloons (Magenta),Summer '15 Drink (Brown), Halloween '15 Headwings (Plum), Halloween '15 Wings (Plum, Coffee), Summer '18 Sunburn (Bright Berry, Soft Ruby, Bubblegum, Maroon), Troth Angel Wings (Blue White), Valentine 2011 Mustache, Doughnight '20 Snowballs, Halloween '15 Border (Plum, Coffee), Halloween '21 Speech Bubble (Crimson), Spring '15 Sakura Background, Summer '18 Beach (Denim, Gold), Summer '21 Beach

(0) (0)

Post subject: Grab Bag
Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:48    

Fire

{Grab Bag}

Welcome to the Grab Bag!
The Grab Bag is an even exchange program that allows you to exchange unwanted Knuffel and Digging Items for other Knuffel and Digging Items that are more to your liking, and, in the process, help me conquer my ever-growing Wishlist!
All trades will be 1:1, unless otherwise discussed. However, I am a big believe in bundling, so for every trade that includes more than 6 items, I will throw in a surprise gift, free of charge!
Spoiler

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Darkness Sash 3, Light Yukata, Air Halo, Air Kanzashi, Water Kanzashi, Darkness Arm Ribbon, Darkness Earrings, Light Earrings, Air Tail 2, Darkness Tail, Earth Horns 2, Light Tail 2, Water Tail 2, Fire Fish, Air Mandala, Light Background, Earth Top 4

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Green Tea Knuffel Robe (Lilac), Griffin Knuffel Dress (Ecru, Powder Blue, Bright Berry), Noname Sash (Blue Iris, Ice Blue, Tea Rose),Tsuki Knuffel Top (Fuchsia, Powder Blue), Aluora Knuffel Hair Extensions (Fuchsia, Ecru), Blush Knuffel Hair (Jade Green, Bright Berry, Cream, Plum, Gray White, Lilac, Magenta, Soft Ruby, Tea Rose), Ciela Knuffel Hair (Crimson), Deviangel Knuffel Halo (Gold, Crimson, Blue White, Ice Blue, Tea Rose, Midnight Blue), Tiel Knuffel Hair Extensions (Lime Green, Cream White, Midnight Purple), Yuki Knuffel Hair (Periwinkle), Adeline Knuffel Hair Ribbons (Soft Ruby), Cloud Knuffel Hair Leaves (Emerald Green), Drago Knuffel Hairclips (Bright Berry, Soft Ruby), Kiyo Knuffel Earrings (Cream White), Julie Knuffel Clip (Bright Turquoise), Kumi Knuffel Clip (Coffee), Seraphim Knuffel Hairclip (Tea Rose), Endora Knuffel Trident (Ecru, Midnight Purple, Black, Bright Berry, Plum, Blush), Temporium Priest Knuffel Staff (Fuchsia), Agate Knuffel Wings (Fuchsia, Ecru), Aurora Knuffel Wings (Cream, Blush), Betula Pendula Knuffel Horns (Gray), Blutbuche Knuffel Wings (Powder Blue), Bunni Knuffel Ears (Blush), Dulce Knuffel Ears (Soft Ruby), Drakerin Knuffel Horns (Bright Berry, Gold, Blush), Eat Me Knuffel Facepaint (Cream White), Elven Knuffel Facemark (Soft Ruby, Crimson), Ethaniel Knuffel Wings (Red), Gabriel Knuffel Headwings (Gray White), Guardian of Time Wings (Maroon, Soft Blue, Bright Berry), Hazelnut Knuffel Wings (Tea Rose, Aqua), Hunny Knuffel Horns (Crimson, Mocha, Gray White, Plum), Ink Knuffel Tail (Rose Gold, Tea Rose, Lilac, Scarlet), Mintyrose Knuffel Horns (Powder Blue, Black), Nekomata Yuiko Knuffel Tail (Royal Purple, Gray, Gray White), Opalise Knuffel Horns (Periwinkle, Rose Gold, Blue Iris, Fuchsia), Opalise Knuffel Tail (Ice Blue, Bright Berry), Punky Knuffel Lips (Rose Gold, Cream, Light Pink, Maroon, Fuchsia), Ryuu Knuffel Horns (Lime Green, Gray White, Periwinkle, Gold, Plum, Ice Blue, Tea Rose), Ser Drin Knuffel Tail (Lilac, Gold), Tegg Knuffel Horns (Coffee), Vulkitsu Knuffel Tail (Ecru, Gray White, Gray, Blue Iris, Mocha), Felisneon.b Knuffel Glow (Bubblegum, Gray), Phantom Kimono Knuffel Signs (Silver)

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:48    

Fire

{Discussion of the Week}

The Kingdom seems to be pretty barren lately, and the Selling Forum even more so. So, to combat the cobwebs, I will be posting discussion topics here. If you stick around to discuss the topic listed here, I will send you a random item as a gift!

Our current topic is:
Manga Recs!

What was the last manga you read that you would recommend?
What was it about? What drew you to it? Why did you like it so much? Who were your favorite characters?

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:49    

Fire

{Thank you~}

Please allow me to give a warm thank you to all of the lovely people that have helped me cross things off my wishlist since opening this forum!

~Bonnon - Princess Xin Background (Gold), Water Spirit Hair (Emerald Green), Doombringer Scythe (Periwinkle)
~Death Candy - April Flower Clip (Lilac) and (Gray White)
~Poshi - Lacelove Hair Extensions (Gold), Qarinha Horns (Scarlet), Qarinha Tail (Scarlet)
~Hotarla - Darkness Yukata, Queen's Halo (Lilac)
~Eruvandir - Light Sash 1
~Sonnentau - Nebula Eyes

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 29th, '16, 20:50    

Fire

{About the Storekeeper}

Hello, lovelies!
My name is B.
I am 28 years old. My birthday is February 8th.
I have a BS in Biology and a passion for Forest Ecology and Conservation.
I love to travel, and have spent 7 years living as a digital nomad. I've lived in 14 and visited 18 countries so far.
I love anime and manga.
I am engaged to the love of my life. ♥

(0) (0)

[ 68 posts ]